Re: The General Footy Thread

Derm struggling with the fact that you can win a game of football and not play well.

Not the sharpest.

Love the fact that Gary Neville can’t help but put the boot into Liverpool. What a shower.

Lovren and Mignolet should be put down.

smallman1 wrote:

Lovren and Mignolet should be put down.

Laughable defence as always!

Horror show today. Spurs where at it from the go and fancied it far more. We're in real need of a proper captain / leader / enforcer character.

Glad to see the dippers poor relatives next door in the bottom three. Lowest common denominators.Would love to see fat head pikey caveman take his boy hood team down the pan. Be lovely that would.

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it  I've just run out of accounts with Bedrock for the password to hack

Cant see us or Everton being relegated, but at the same time all the promoted teams are turning out to be good value so who knows

In summary - bum

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Koeman's gone.

What do Ronald Koeman and the Titanic have in common?
Both should never have left Southampton

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

wtf

I log on to the site on a Monday morning and Derm is praising Chelsea?

Completely agree with him as well - I thought Watford played really well. There's a reason they were 4th - Silva is a great Manager.

He still managed to come across as a total plank though.

Fair play.

jamie wrote:

wtf

I log on to the site on a Monday morning and Derm is praising Chelsea?

Completely agree with him as well - I thought Watford played really well. There's a reason they were 4th - Silva is a great Manager.

haha cheers mate. Love Chelsea me. As you know Leeds have always had a healthy affiliation.

Smalls. You fucking dopey cunt. I imagine the padded seat area with twats drinking hot chocolate is absolutely full of your sort. ie gormless bellends who go games weekly and simply haven't got even the tiniest fucking idea whats going on right in front of them. Takes some fucking doing that does. You must be properly dim, even my Mrs would set you to shame on all things football. Every time you open your mouth concerning the game you just make yourself look a bigger dickhead than the time before.

Last edited by Dermatron (Tuesday Oct 2017 06:27:56)

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it  I've just run out of accounts with Bedrock for the password to hack

The actual Lovejoy sits near me Derm, I'll get a selfie on Wednesday and post it up for you!

I can olny imagine an in-depth convo about the match between you pair. That's after you've concluded which team it is at which end.

Two absolute ledges ledging it at the bridge!

in real terms.....a pair of nauseating cunts

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

SD when we finally meet you'll absolutely love me chief!

A one man bants train brimming with verve, charisma and a lust for life that is infectious beyond belief!

That deserves a lol

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00432/travel-graphics-200_432537a.jpg

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

Why do i have the feeling when (only for minutes) watching footy on tv, that i could do it much more better.

Football now is like curling: the half of the world's population could do it better.

Lovejoy wasn't at the game last night Derm so that selfie will have to wait a bit.

Did have a couple of reasonable pints of Singha though so not all bad.

A reasonable pint of Singha isn't something that exists.

Unless maybe you tip all of the Singha out of the glass, and then fill the glass with something at least vaguely palatable like Guinness.

BedRob voted out. He isn't a racist. But he IS a thicket.

I concur it's just that for once it had a bit of fizz to it last night whereas it's normally as flat as a pancake.

Dreadful beer though for sure.

Mingin headache next day too.

And that's just from listening to smalls for 90 minutes.

Oi oi!