Re: The General Footy Thread

David Meyler had a right old reg with his prediction.

next question please/question suivante s'il vous plaît

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42014099

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

steelydan wrote:

next question please/question suivante s'il vous plaît

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42014099

Nice Stringfellow hairdo there.

1-0 to the Arse.

I see the evil Goblin has been sacked

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42041923

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

Guess who's back.... ibra's back.

I love it when Fadas goes all millennial Redcafe-style United fanboy.

BedRob voted out. He isn't a racist. But he IS a thicket.

i love it when Dave posts in the football thread after Liverpool become great again.

United did look like a new team with Pog back....and Martial/Rashford together in the same team. Got to be doing that against the Citeh on the 10th though.

City will rape them.

Vegetarians can all FUCK OFF

I noted fat arse Dalglish in the guardian saying there will never be 'closure' on Hillsborough while "we're living"... don't we fucking know it, grief junkie.

Fuck off Pullis. Cunt.

Nonce sense. Baseball caps are the new glasses.

http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Leeds.jpg

Beijing Dave wrote:

Mate's a massive West Ham fan. Apparently there was a poll on KUMB and 96% wanted Pardew appointed over Moyes. That's what an utterly dogshit manager Moyes is.

Feel free to tell your mate that if he's a KUMB regular then chances are he's the sort of cunt who's generally part of the problem and hardly ever part of the solution...

Fucking KUMB - what a fucking omni-cunt-fest of a forum that really is.

However; David fucking Moyes.  What the fuck is that actually all about...  On the one hand his record at Man Utd is better than van Gaal's, and Sunderland couldn't have been kept up if he'd been channeling Shankly, Clough and the Holy Spirit - on the other hand everyone now thinks he's fucking shit and he's doing his best to live down to expectations...

All further proof, as if it were needed, that modern football is cunt.

Moyesy did me a right number the other night, had a treble with Watford,  Leeds and Elshorbagi in the squash. Won 37 quid. Nice one Dave! I love that look of complete lostness/shock/stupidity on his face when faced with yet another loss. Him and Pearce, another useless managerial mess looked like the chuckle brothers the other night. Most amusing.

On another note Stoke, what horrible fucking shit Hughes plays. Reverted back to route one football to survive already. Brighton actually look a decent side. First time I've properly watched them and they play nice footy. Compared to fucksticks like Hughes anyway.

Last edited by Dermatron (Tuesday Nov 2017 05:55:56)

I would have got Pardew in for 8 months or so – hes a great honeymoon manager. Or Big Sam ( I know you wont agree Kev ) just to install some fucking discipline. Right now the players don’t look like they give a shit and Moyes isn’t Mr Motivation

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Id have Pardew any day at Leeds. Id rather get relegated than have fat head anywhere near my club.

Dermo, that bloke in the cap is an Irish tv producer arrested in Leeds on Saturday for grooming a 13 year old girl online. He had a hotel booted where he could get all beastie on her and... here's the really sickening bit.... he was bringing her to Elland Rd on Sunday!

What a dirty sick bastard.

Wondered who it was. Yeh that's just wrong something she'd never have forgotten about. Scarred for life.

Dermatron wrote:

Id have Pardew any day at Leeds. Id rather get relegated than have fat head anywhere near my club.

You hate Allardyce so much you'd rather have Pardew?  That's mental.

Allardyce is filth. He shouldnt even be in football. Disgusting excuse of a human being who got caught being filthy.

Nick Sneddon wrote:

I would have got Pardew in for 8 months or so – hes a great honeymoon manager.

I loved Pardew's West Ham - by complete coincidence his eldest daughter and mine were good mates at the time - went round his converted barn gaff near Chipstead several times to pick up/drop off - exchanged pleasantries loads of times - he came across as a proper horrible cunt but I guess, to an extent, that goes with the territory...

Last edited by smashdad (Tuesday Nov 2017 22:27:11)

Bolton were fucking 2-0 up with 20 minutes to play. 2-2 you fucking cunts

Grant wrote:

Bolton were fucking 2-0 up with 20 minutes to play. 2-2 you fucking cunts

a collapse of liverpudlian proportions

Only caught the last 15 of the Sevilla game, fair play, their movement looked decent. Nonsense from us as ever though.