LOL thats pretty good.

Vegetarians can all FUCK OFF

Re: The General Footy Thread

Come on the gooners ffs!

cracking game that was, DDG was unreal

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

I reckon United arsenal is the biggest fixture nowadays in football nowadays. Really enjoyed that and thought Arsenal were the better side. United play such fucking unattractive football, cant imagine its much fun to watch as a fan. Only thickets like smallbrain think winning is more important than playing good football and winning.

Last edited by Dermatron (Sunday Dec 2017 03:15:46)

LOL at Lingards interview too haha. Proper rocket scientist. Him and Kane would be a right old meeting of the minds. Thick as shite.

Dermatron wrote:

I reckon United arsenal is the biggest fixture nowadays in football nowadays. Really enjoyed that and thought Arsenal were the better side. United play such fucking unattractive football, cant imagine its much fun to watch as a fan. Only thickets like smallbrain think winning is more important than playing good football and winning.

It’s all about winning.

I didn't say it wasn't mate. I said its all about winning and playing great football.

You did indeed, sorry Dermo

I don't totally disagree with Dermo.

Liverpool were boring as fuck to watch under Houllier, almost an affront to football (apart from the odd game like the 5-4 against Alaves) I vastly preferred the 95-96 Evans side even though Houllier's side won loads of trophies.

BedRob voted out. He isn't a racist. But he IS a thicket.

Hazard is a rolls royce.

fuck off cunts. Great away performance - hit them on the break and back your defence/ lol

Go on Mark Clattenburg!