Re: The General Footy Thread

Chinky-chonky land.

草泥马

lol, Rivelpoor FC

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Great result for Palace last night.It would be good to see Holloway back in the Prem again.Real character.

Beijing Dave wrote:

Chinky-chonky land.

UMB > Jim Davidson

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Feeling a tad sorry for Mancini. The more you hear about "holistic approaches" and the "poor relationship with the tea lady" the more it becomes apparent that he was sacked for not being Alex Ferguson.

A sorry affair. Its almost as if the club allowed this scenario to happen & destabalise things in advance of the final to make it more likely that it would affect the team & the result, thus making it easier to off load Roberto. Would explain the performance anyway. He didnt deserve this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22523981

What do City mean by holistic?

Dictionary definition: 'Holistic' means thinking about the whole of something and not just certain parts. In their statement, it is understood City are referring to all aspects of the club - for example, the youth system and first team - pulling in the same direction.

pube85 wrote:

He didnt deserve this.

Have to agree, Pubic. He's been rogered real fucking hard with a 15 inch dildo by the Sultan (or whatever the fuck he is).

Pelligrini is a top coach but theres no telling how he'll fair with City if he gets the job. Instant pressure to win every trophy out there doesnt sit well with most managers, especially foreign ones.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Stevie Coppell knew the score.

Mancini, contrary to his playing career, came across as an aloof, arrogant,  tosser who most players hated. He was blessed to win a league title in England and would never have either galvanised the current squad or built a new team cos he's such a wanker without the real nous to back it up like a proper manager.

I'm sorry the bitters got rid. He was doing great.

MattBlack wrote:

Thats what happens when billionaires have toys. stay classy city

From the Forbes website:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/969746_10201117224870675_1608217352_n.jpg

Just after this article was published, Glazer made these comments: "We're mighty proud to have this great soccerball club in our growing portfolio and wish to thank Head Coach Alan Ferguson for his continued great work with the team. We're excited for the future and hope to secure our number one draft pick for next season, Robert van der Person from Woolwich FC."

The Glazers: Investing in Manchester United so the Arabs don't have to.

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Tuesday May 2013 08:55:46)

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Just think how successful we would have been had a decent oligarth bought us.

fadass wrote:

Mancini, contrary to his playing career, came across as an aloof, arrogant,  tosser who most players hated. He was blessed to win a league title in England and would never have either galvanised the current squad or built a new team cos he's such a wanker without the real nous to back it up like a proper manager.

Is that a quote from someone Fad? He backed his titles up at Inter? You might have a point re his ability to manage the players.

I didnt mind Bobby, he certainly didnt make as much of a cunt of himself as Rafa and King Kenny.

fadass wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

What fucking hard times??? If he's been following United for 20 years that coincides nicely with the first Premier League title they won in '92-'93, and he's had a permanent hard-on ever since. He's just a typical mindless red sheep who only likes them when they're successful, and probably would have been an honorary Scouser in the eighties when the Mancs were a laughing stock.

lol - you fucking thick cunt.

hahahahahahaha.

mr rossi wrote:

Great result for Palace last night.It would be good to see Holloway back in the Prem again.Real character.

Since when? If your barometer for something funny is Soccer AM, he's your man alright. Palace are a hideous club.

pube85 wrote:
fadass wrote:

Is that a quote from someone Fad? He backed his titles up at Inter? You might have a point re his ability to manage the players.

He only won those titles at Inter by default due to Juves disqualification though

Big Fella wrote:

I didnt mind Bobby, he certainly didnt make as much of a cunt of himself as Rafa and King Kenny.

This.

Beef Jerky Time!

Bobby's record in Europe, considering the money he spent, gives Citeh more than enough justification to give him the bullet.

Can have no complaints.

Think Benfica are going to turn us over on Wednesday, Hazard being out is a huge blow.

Will be watching in Cartagena, Colombia.

KLANGTASTIC.

Fantastic technique from young Maloney.

starcreeper wrote:

Fantastic technique from young Maloney.

Yep, I'd score him at least 6.0 6.0 5.9 for that dive.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

The Cazorla one wasnt a free kick and either was the Maloney one but the only player who dived was Cazorla.

smallman1 wrote:

Bobby's record in Europe, considering the money he spent, gives Citeh more than enough justification to give him the bullet.

Can have no complaints.

Rafa to Citeh?

smallman1 wrote:

Can have no complaints.

The conditioned perspective of a CFC fan Edward. I see your point of course but he deserved better. Nicking Jose from under your noses would make it OK though. lol