Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Fantastic technique from young Maloney.

Yep, I'd score him at least 6.0 6.0 5.9 for that dive.

It wasn't a foul, but he didn't dive.

Re: The General Footy Thread

So will Newcastle give Arsenal a game on Sunday or not.

Re: The General Footy Thread

...course they will, Pardew should shut his fucking trap and have a bit more respect for the fans. He may see staying up as a great achievement but nobody else does.

We'll still lose like...

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: The General Footy Thread

Papers talking about an Arsenal v Chelsea play off for the auto CL place.

Errr, hang the fuck on a sec.  There's still one game left to be played, fuckos.

Hoping your lot can do us a favour, Damo.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Rumours JT will be there in his full kit again this evening. lol

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Re: The General Footy Thread

starcreeper wrote:

Rumours JT will be there in his full kit again this evening. lol

And if Chelsea lose it will be a Benfica kit

Last edited by MattBlack (Wednesday May 2013 06:59:11)

Re: The General Footy Thread

More likely to be a Benfica one I would have thought.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Just seen this on Dan Roans Twitter page

"Online sports news site owned by Newcastle Utd supremo Mike Ashley claims Magpies are preparing bid for wantaway Wayne Rooney"

Re: The General Footy Thread

MattBlack wrote:

Just seen this on Dan Roans Twitter page

"Online sports news site owned by Newcastle Utd supremo Mike Ashley claims Magpies are preparing bid for wantaway Wayne Rooney"

Well if Dan Roan says it.....
BTW, anyone using Twitter is a cunt. Just FYI.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Bloody hell

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22537941

Re: The General Footy Thread

Yant wrote:

Papers talking about an Arsenal v Chelsea play off for the auto CL place.

Errr, hang the fuck on a sec.  There's still one game left to be played, fuckos.

Hoping your lot can do us a favour, Damo.


It's not far off being possible though. Going into the final set of games, which Chelsea host Everton, the Blues are two points ahead, have a goal difference advantage of one over their London rivals and have scored two more goals.

But that would only mean a combination of a 0-0 draw for Chelsea and a 2-1 win for Arsenal putting them level on all three criteria, the same applying for a 1-1 Chelsea draw and a 3-2 Arsenal win, and so on.

I could easily see Everton sharing the points with Chelsea and Arsenal having a ding dong with the Geordies that ends like that, not withstanding that it's Moyes last game and his team will be going all out to end his tenure with a victory.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

Wouldn't it be really, really funny if Chelsea lose 3-0, Arsenal win and Tottingham win by 12 goals???

Prog God

Re: The General Footy Thread

We're all hoping that Spurs lose out on a champions league place.

Sham of a club.

Re: The General Footy Thread

smallman1 wrote:

We're all hoping that Spurs lose out on a champions league place.

Sham of a club.

I would be quite happy to see Chelsea fall into a bottomless pit and never be seen again, a club run by cunts and supported by cunts

Re: The General Footy Thread

TAXI...!!!!!!!!!!!

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Re: The General Footy Thread

MattBlack wrote:

I would be quite happy to see Chelsea fall into a bottomless pit and never be seen again, a club run by cunts and supported by cunts

Seconded, Matt.  And if you needed any more proof, just read the Chelsea fans comment above about Spurs being a sham.  Pot > Kettle et al.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Can't see Spurs bagging the big cup in a while.

Mainly because they can't actually qualify for it.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Agree.  Unlikely to happen when there are clubs out there that can (and have) spent whatever they want on whoever they want.

Still, at least we have some soul left, eh.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Yant wrote:

Agree.  Unlikely to happen when there are clubs out there that can (and have) spent whatever they want on whoever they want.

Still, at least we have some soul left, eh.

Soul and balance sheets.

Every football fans dream.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Abramovich will either be jailed and/or killed with the tip of a poisoned umbrella in a Le Carre-esque KGB assassination leaving Chelsea saddled with enormous debts/wage bills. And Kuddly Ken will return.

Re: The General Footy Thread

smallman1 wrote:

We're all hoping that Spurs lose out on a champions league place.

Sham of a club.


You don't often contribute posts glittering with unmitigated brilliance Smalls, but this is one of those occasions. I'm hoping Palace go up so I can savour the possibility of Spuds losing to the one club in London supported by more cross-eyed, inbred cunts than they are.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

La Nausee wrote:

Abramovich will either be jailed and/or killed with the tip of a poisoned umbrella in a Le Carre-esque KGB assassination leaving Chelsea saddled with enormous debts/wage bills. And Kuddly Ken will return.

We live in hope.

Re: The General Footy Thread

MattBlack wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

We're all hoping that Spurs lose out on a champions league place.

Sham of a club.

I would be quite happy to see Chelsea fall into a bottomless pit and never be seen again, a club run by cunts and supported by cunts


Classy

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

We're all hoping that Spurs lose out on a champions league place.

Sham of a club.

You don't often contribute posts glittering with unmitigated brilliance Smalls, but this is one of those occasions.

Much obliged Flaresy.

Rock solid poster with moments of genius, that's me that is.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Benfica to win 2-1 in the Wooden Spoon cup final.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)