Re: The General Footy Thread

checkmate

You know you're fucked when someone drops that bad-boy on you.....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

La Nausee wrote:

"Ushited" lol. Dear oh dear.

big_smile

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Big Fella wrote:
sabotini wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

You're right. How does, 'none of your goddamned business' sound?

Sounds like a mix of housing benefit and JSA.

Dont forget the royalties from King of Spin. Lol

Wasn't successful enough for long-term payouts. The chart stuff was though, still brings in an income. Now that's gotta hurt...

chuffer wrote:

checkmate

You know you're fucked when someone drops that bad-boy on you.....

lol

Did Flaresy actually just quote Arsenal Ladies team? Fucking nora.

Player's Player this year was Nora

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

I have to admit, it is nice looking down on big teams such as Arsenal.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Did Nasri play for the women's team? The windy little bollix.

Fuckin lol at "Ushited"

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Only on this board could two United fans choose an identical avatar. Do you two send each other postcards when you're on your summer holidays in Oldham?

Only on this board could two United fans choose an identical avatar. Do you two send each other postcards when you're on your summer holidays in Oldham?

What other boards have you frequented Mr Flares?

..the Silver Planet board IIRC

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Mr Boring wrote:

You know, you're right. I'm sure if I visited a Manure messageboard they'd be oodles of identical Panini sticker-style headshots of Ferdinand's inbred goofy face, or the club crest which looks like it was drawn by a six year-old. Haven't bothered with a pansy little picture myself, since no image could reliably convey the cosmic illumination which radiates from my every pore.

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Thursday May 2013 16:16:00)

Mr Boring wrote:

You know, you're right. I'm sure if I visited a Manure messageboard they'd be oodles of identical Panini sticker-style headshots of Ferdinand's inbred goofy face, or the club crest which looks like it was drawn by a six year-old. Haven't bothered with a pansy little picture myself, since no image could reliably convey the cosmic illumination which radiates from my every pore.

Stand down soldier. It was a genuine question;  500 hundred posts in a matter of weeks suggests you've got message board experience.

Mr Boring wrote:

Stand down soldier. It was a genuine question;  500 hundred posts in a matter of weeks suggests you've got message board experience.

Oh right, I thought you meant something else. I've been on loads of boards, and they're all the same: full of people calling each other 'cunt' and arguing over nothing. God bless the internet.

Back to the football then. May I remind anybody who isn't suffering acute peristalsis by now that Arsenal Football Club has in fact won plenty of silverware in the last 8 years. The Arsenal Ladies team is the most successful in the history of the game and has won 27 trophies since 2005, including the Champions League. I know it's going to send the Salford Misogynists into a frenzy of indignation when they realise it's all sanctioned by UEFA, so is therefore as legit as the men's game, but since the weight of opinion seems to be against me with regards to winning things, I guess I'll just have to applaud the mass of tin pots we've accumulated whilst Ushited have been dithering along.

Checkmate.

Jesus suffering fuck...

Sick to the back teeth of all this German love in on the airwaves and sports tv. Stick your great league up your cram hole. Bayern won the league by 26 points and will buy all of Dortmunds best players in the summer. I say get the spitfires warmed up and remind them who won the war.

Flaresy sounds like my sort of guy minus the anger and the music hits.

Jack is back baby.....

Still the champions league holders.

Feels great tbf.

Hope Kloppo gets his hands on it, what hero, fucking Bayern can fuck off.

草泥马

smallman1 wrote:

Feels great tbf.

Lap it up, not many of us will see our team hold both European trophies at the same time. Throw that into your Friday night out, add the kitchen sink - cloud 9 awaits.

Jack is back baby.....

Think I'd rather my team won the CL again, rather than have it signposted in history that the reigning champions couldn't even make it out of the group stages tbh.

That said, it would be nice of my team won...... anything.

Laughing Jack wrote:

Flaresy sounds like my sort of guy minus the anger

Are you sure? I spend 99% of my time on here laughing like a drain...what's to be angry about?

smallman1 wrote:

Feels great tbf.

Yeah nice one.  Make the most of it because it won't count in 20 years when people look back at the days when it was a free for all and anyone being bank rolled without any kind of control for how much can be thrown at a club could 'win' things.

There'll be a red line through the Chelsea and Citeh achievements.

I'm holding my breath in anticipation.  I'm not bitter at all.  Got a face like i've sucked on a lemon, me.

Yant wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Feels great tbf.

Yeah nice one.  Make the most of it because it won't count in 20 years when people look back at the days when it was a free for all and anyone being bank rolled without any kind of control for how much can be thrown at a club could 'win' things.

There'll be a red line through the Chelsea and Citeh achievements.

I'm holding my breath in anticipation.  I'm not bitter at all.  Got a face like i've sucked on a lemon, me.

I've seen the Soundcloud picture....it's true

Lol.