Re: The General Footy Thread

Flying backheel goal!!!! wow wow wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzAZTdyO … embedded#!

nice!!

Glentoran TV big_smile

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Wiggipedia wrote:

Flying backheel goal!!!! wow wow wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzAZTdyO … embedded#!

F'king 'ell .... not seen anything like that before!! Nice goal.

Wez Saunders
(e) wesley.a.saunders@gmail.com

international shite over lets get some real footy on.

Do you think England cant play together because they are just such a collective of massive cunts? Do they just despise each other so much they cant bring themselves to even talk to each other?

i thought it was funny at the end when they showed Stevie Me talking to the Montenegrin player. He hadn't got a clue what he was saying coz he wasn't speaking English. The Montenegrin i mean.

Part of the problem

Amps wrote:

Do you think England cant play together because they are just such a collective of massive cunts? Do they just despise each other so much they cant bring themselves to even talk to each other?

The first one.

It's not rocket science.  The standard and quality of football we play at international level isn't anywhere near good enough.

The Montenegrans celebrated a nil-nil draw like they had won the World cup, maybe this was their "cup final"

MattBlack wrote:

The Montenegrans celebrated a nil-nil draw like they had won the World cup, maybe this was their "cup final"

That means absolutely nothing to me.  How are we supposed to even think about competing against the best in the world to win a major tournament if we can't even overcome that lot.  At home.

Wazza is a real concern.

The touch and confidence can return but he's lost his pace and explosiveness over 5 yards.

Can't see that coming back.

Rooney hasnt been the same since that Bayen game, he just doesnt look like hes fully fit

MattBlack wrote:

Rooney hasnt been the same since that Bayen game, he just doesnt look like hes fully fit

Or arsed.

If they don't want to play for England (which its clear that some of them do not) i'd much rather they put their hand up and say so.

Andy Lees wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Or arsed.

Fergie did say that Rooney has an ankle problem which is why he missed a couple of Utd games, you know your fucked when you need a goal and the player you bring on is Shaun Wright Phillips

lol

I think there's a bit more to this than his ankle as well by the way.

his head is still battered with the hooker revalations

Barry was awful as well though, has he been sleeping with hookers too?

In 1966 Sir Alf picked a TEAM based on HIS idea of a winning formula. Unf, "big" players like Rooney, previously Beckham & Lampard, previously Owen, will get in the team no matter how shit they are on form.

Pick a target man with a runner up front, pick a midfield playmaker/goalscorer with a defensive midfielder. Play a left & a right midfielder - players who can cut in or wide. Play a CB partnership who can win the ball in the air (one) and bring the ball out/playmaker (the other).

I don't give a fuck who plays, just pick a TEAM, not a bunch of individuals who are expected to give Gerrard or Rooney the ball all the time.

Wez Saunders

So the international crap is over for another short while .... Back to business domestically this weekend. Who's your team playing and what can you expect?

I'm West Ham, so fingers crossed we can continue our 4-match uneaten run (even though we are bottom of the League!)

Wez Saunders

Spurs take on Foolham at the cottage.

Never a good away game for us historically this one. Not playing well yet this season either.

But with Vdv, Bale and Modric doing their thing I hope we can come away with all three points.

Just fingers crossed we can field a decent CB pairing....

We are fucked if we dont beat West Brom on Sat, think it will be a draw myself.

Big Fella wrote:

We are fucked if we dont beat West Brom on Sat, think it will be a draw myself.

Aye :s

The only undefeated side in the Football League Q.P.R take on Norwich at home.This is gonna be tough test.But at the end of it whatever happens we will still be TOP OF THE LEAGUE!