Re: The General Footy Thread

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dragon_fang/dragon_fang0905/dragon_fang090500033/4880445-a-happy-working-business-man-holding-a-folder-and-smiling-isolated-against-a-white-background.jpg

草泥马

Beijing Dave wrote:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dragon_fang/dragon_fang0905/dragon_fang090500033/4880445-a-happy-working-business-man-holding-a-folder-and-smiling-isolated-against-a-white-background.jpg

Is that another wonderous Liverpool midfield dynamo that none of the rest of us agree is any good but you think is great?

He looks like a Carlos to me.

dutchy101 wrote:

Lucas will be the first Brazilian to win a Premier League title. Next season is our year. You heard it here first.

I know you're joking but I can't let it go........ Edu, Gilberto Silva, Oliveira Anderson, Clayton Blackmore and The Da Silvas are six title winning Brazilians that immediately spring to mind.

Interesting Clayton Blackmore fact - in the days of the old numbering before squad numbers, he was the last player to wear every outfield shirt number (2-11) in a single season.

草泥马

It might have been Russell Beardsmore actually.

草泥马

Nice fact! I shall be palming it off as my own.

There's no way Russell Beardsmore started 10 games in a single season.

Beijing Dave wrote:

Wearing your backpack with both straps looks way better.

Only some cunt who grew up in the 1970s and has piss for brains would think otherwise ie Yant.

Agreed.

Dermo wrote:

Jesus, LOL @ train fanny.

Im betting Rhouse's has a Dunlop bag. Fake of course.

I actually use the company provided backpack, made in china - but still, does the job. Might switch over to a Satya Paul leather side sling number... tempted to splash on a Tumi eventually.

Beijing Dave wrote:

The major point I am sure we can all agree on is that Yant is a massive fucking cunt.

Almost spat my coke zero out!

Shut up Rhouses

Last edited by dutchy101 (Thursday Jun 2013 05:33:58)

dutchy101 wrote:

Shut up Rhouses

Quote possibly the worst insult that's ever been aimed at me.

Rhouses supporting Daves opinion provides all the confirmation I need for who the cunt is.

I remember this forum before GU closed down where you could for a cup of coffee and a good natter about all things prog, John and Sasha.
Meetings at tops of stairs/bar areas were organised and if you missed a night out, there was full blown chapter and verse to digest a few days later.

It was a community with harmony and a (prog) togetherness, nowadays it is over flowing with scruffy gypos calling people strange names, washed up producers and Liverpool fans.

Big Fella wrote:

I remember this forum before GU closed down where you could for a cup of coffee and a good natter about all things prog, John and Sasha.
Meetings at tops of stairs/bar areas were organised and if you missed a night out, there was full blown chapter and verse to digest a few days later.

It was a community with harmony and a (prog) togetherness, nowadays it is over flowing with scruffy gypos calling people strange names, washed up producers and Liverpool fans.

The worst type, right there.

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

tempted to splash on a Tumi eventually.

Presto does that every night.

haha Not bad fad.

Part of the problem

Spain - Italy on the telebox later, hope its better than last nights game

This poor lady footballer picked up a terrible injury by the looks of things.

http://i.imgur.com/B9kkviU.jpg

fadass wrote:
Diminished Responsibility wrote:

tempted to splash on a Tumi eventually.

Presto does that every night.

I use a sock, thank you very much.

Big Fella wrote:

lol

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Nice to see Tevez has fucked off without any fuss, hoped Aguero doesn't get injured or they're fooked.

Beijing Dave wrote:

Interesting Clayton Blackmore fact - in the days of the old numbering before squad numbers, he was the last player to wear every outfield shirt number (2-11) in a single season.

A massive rapist as well, before it became fashionable for footballers.

Some pretty impressive penalties tonight from both sides

Jordi Alba's a horrible little c*nt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma … r-23103975

He could always pick up some fag butts around the airport before he goes