Re: The General Footy Thread

Nooooooo

Next High-Soul Society@Star of Bethnal Green http://www.starofbethnalgreen.com
April 11th > march's effort http://m.mixcloud.com/danieloliver72/march-2014/

Moyes getting rid of René Meulensteen is a mistake.

Top top coach.

smallman1 wrote:

Moyes getting rid of René Meulensteen is a mistake.

Top top coach.

It wouldn't be so bad if Pip Neville wasn't such a gormless so and so.

He didn't get rid of Rene - he left. Unfortunately.

Dermo wrote:

It would be the lamest most desparate signing ever.

He was the best Premier League player by far last season and clearly would have taken the golden boot without the hungry hippo shenanigans against Chelsea. Bale was a political appointment by the FA and Van Persie went to sleep when he realised his precious title medal was in the bag - Suarez may be an insufferable douche but he's better than either of them. I'd rather have Suarez than Rooney.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Gen lol at Flaresy coming back all guns blazing.

fadass wrote:

Gen lol at Flaresy coming back all guns blazing.

He must have Friday off his call centre job, great to see him back and contributing to society - we are all winners.

You can feel all the bitterness pouring out when he refers to Van Persie's "precious Title medal".

I'd imagine it was fairly precious to him after so many years of absolutely nothing.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Dermo wrote:

It would be the lamest most desparate signing ever.

He was the best Premier League player by far last season and clearly would have taken the golden boot without the hungry hippo shenanigans against Chelsea. Bale was a political appointment by the FA and Van Persie went to sleep when he realised his precious title medal was in the bag - Suarez may be an insufferable douche but he's better than either of them. I'd rather have Suarez than Rooney.

What the fuckety fuck are you going on about.

fadass wrote:

He didn't get rid of Rene - he left. Unfortunately.

speaks volumes that does

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

Anelka to West Brom

interesting signing

He was in the shake up for the Wigan job & he was only offered the coaching job with the reserves so I'd say he viewed that as a step down from where he was.

He's supposed to be a great coach.

This new bloke is very good at holding 3 footballs at once, in fairness. He certainly has that in his locker.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/59568000/jpg/_59568643_59568642.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/28/article-2350916-1A8FB7F7000005DC-102_306x491.jpg

http://garycurneen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/2446982435-soccer-barclays-premier-league-everton-v-tottenham-hotspur-goodison-park.jpg

They cannot be worse than Mickey Phelan...

steelydan wrote:

Nooooooo

I heard he was going to Chelsea and they were planning on using Branislav Ivanovic as bait *gets coat*

fadass wrote:

I'd imagine it was fairly precious to him after so many years of absolutely nothing.

Well not quite nothing, he took a shitload of Arsenal's money along the way. Must be nice to fuck off as soon as you break through the magic 18 goal barrier that was the best you could offer in seven consecutive seasons. Go look around the internet, there's plenty of tittle tattle about RVP touching base with Ferguson up to a year before he put in a transfer request - he's a lying cunt, pure and simple, and would still be the same had he started at City, Chelsea, Barcelona, Madrid or even United.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy watching his supergoals even for Salford, but he does fuck all else and he's a liability when he's not banging them in. Rooney is a much more versatile player and you'd be mad to get rid of him imho - his seasonal goal average since signing for United is 21...that's bad boy business and he's still your best player by far.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

but he does fuck all else and he's a liability when he's not banging them in.

Dermo, I lost my spreadsheet privileges a while back. Can you enter, 'absolute deadbeat football analysis', next to Flaresy.

Also add a fuckin red flag.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Your lot were all calling him a rapist when he was playing for Arsenal. Aaaah, the mind of your average Salford mong - drop it in a thimble and they'd still be enough room for Old Trafford in there.

What do seated stadia chants have to do with him dominating in his position last year?

Yourself, simonr and Loopy would make a shambolic football quiz team.

United don't want rid of Rooney, nothing whatsoever to do with his scrote of an agent Paul Stretford and filling their pockets.

Must admit Arsenal will look good with Suarez, Rooney and Higuain next season lollikins

If Rooney wants to go good luck to the lad, we have had his best years and he seems to have lost some of the hunger he once had.  Maybe Fergie retiring may spark him back in to life and decide to stay.  If he does leave I will look forward to the back tracking of the relevant fans of the club he signs for.

Moyes cannot win this season, if he wins the league it will be because of what Fergie left him, if he doesn't win it will be because he is shit.

Last edited by Laughing Jack (Friday Jul 2013 12:07:16)

Jack is back baby.....

If Moysey can sign Thiago we will be in a happier place.

I'm absolutely fascinated to see what happens with Moyes. I really am. I'm like big Jem White with twenty minutes to go on transfer deadline day.
Oh and good to have Flares back talking through his hoop.

Big Fella wrote:

If Moysey can sign Thiago we will be in a happier place.

Yeah, nothing like bringing in a surplus Barca player who's started less than 70 matches in five years.

starcreeper wrote:

What do seated stadia chants have to do with him dominating in his position last year?

'Dominating' lol. He scored seven more goals in an Arsenal shirt the previous season in the same number of games. What's your excuse?

All very weird. Very weird indeed.