Re: The General Footy Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgm0veQPzXg

What a nice man. Very impressive first press conference.

My favourite thing about auld purple nose was that he could be a vicious bastard when he needed to be and everybody knew it. Let's hope Moyes can turn on the venom when the time comes.

Funny how a few weeks ago Flaresey was saying Rooney was a fat useless scouse wanker, now he is the bestest thing since a Geroge Foreman.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Yeah, nothing like bringing in a surplus Barca player who's started less than 70 matches in five years.

I can't believe that he didn't break the Xavi/Iniesta partnership at 17 also. He must be shit.

Big Fella wrote:

Funny how a few weeks ago Flaresey was saying Rooney was a fat useless scouse wanker, now he is the bestest thing since a Geroge Foreman.

Did you have a few too many disco biscuits last night or are you just constantly high on the aroma of stale chip fat? I believe only a day or so ago I wrote this:

Suarez may be an insufferable douche but he's better than either of them. I'd rather have Suarez than Rooney.

I said Rooney was your best player, not that I want him at Arsenal. Thing about Arsenal is there's been a very sophisticated edge to our team and the image of the club since Wenger arrived. United on the other hand, have a recent history peppered with thick northern monkeys and backwards foreigners of low moral fibre, all hero-worshipped by easily the world's most hated group of supporters. Rooney is a fat useless Scouse wanker, but that's never bothered the Salford turncoats who have happily suspended their Mersey hate for somebody who can 'win dem trofees'.

Funnily enough, of the current top 5 in the Premier League only Tottenham maintain a level of credibility as a football club outside of ourselves, even if they are laughably shit. City and Chelsea are rightly mocked for the endless shenanigans which bring the game into disrepute and United are just subhuman scum, from Sir Booby Cunt-ton in the directors box all the way down to the lags in London who've never even been to Manchester. So yes, Rooney can do one and Suarez is welcome to bring his match-winning brilliance to the Emirates.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Thing about Arsenal is there's been a very sophisticated edge to our team and the image of the club since Wenger arrived.
United full of backwards foreigners of low moral fibre.

Irony alert -

Suarez is welcome to bring his match-winning brilliance to the Emirates.

The people i feel sorry for are the other Arsenal fans on here.

JFT 39

I see what you're trying to do Derms but it won't wash. Suarez is an intelligent and articulate young man and has been unfairly treated since arriving in this country. The biting incident was regrettable, but everyone is entitled to one mistake. I've watched many of the incidents of Luis' supposed cheating and 99% of it is BS, a clear case of bias against the player thanks to the Evra Effect (see: Sam Bethell and the Stamford Bridge Incident).

I wasn't trying to do anything. Purely pointing out your exorbitant levels of hypocrisy.

JFT 39

Flaresey represents your average clueless football expert, not from the area, doesn't live in the area and never goes the games.

Big Fella wrote:

not from the area, doesn't live in the area and never goes the games.

Pretty much sums up 90% of the United fanbase. Next.

or are you just constantly high on the aroma of stale chip fat?

Has anyone tried this? Is it like Tipex?

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

From the Sky Sports website:

Last season Alcantara started just 15 league games for Barca, and of those he was taken off seven times

LOOL

Flaresy, as much as it pains me to say it with him being linked with United, Thiago Alcantara is absolutely class and will be one of the best midfielders in the world in about three years' time.

15 starts when Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas are ahead of you is no shame.

草泥马

Beijing Dave wrote:

Flaresy, as much as it pains me to say it with him being linked with United

On a free from Eastbourne Borough?

Big Fella wrote:

Flaresey represents your average clueless football expert, not from the area, doesn't live in the area and never goes the games.

Don't be upsetting Fads again BF !

SimonR

So much for reds sticking together.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

That is a classic.

He's not from there and doesn't go to the games. Yet he slags off other people for being OOTers. Self awareness vacuum.

And SimonR chipping in trying to jump on the coat tails in order for someone just to interact with him rather than just being told he's a cunt after every post.... gen lol.

SimonR is one of those little weasely scrotes who runs in for a last kick after someone hard has done the business.

JFT 39

fadass wrote:

That is a classic. He's not from there and doesn't go to the games. Yet he slags off other people for being OOTers. Self awareness vacuum

When did I say I've never been to a game? Pull your tongue out of loverboy's arse and get a mind of your own you cretin - it's like Dumb and Dumber when you two are on a thread together. Id say being born in London or it's catchment area entitles you to choose any capital club you like, although obviously hailing from inside a particular borough you'd naturally gravitate to the home team ie: I wouldn't expect somebody from Watford to support Palace.

If a fella from Sutton Coldfield chose West Brom over Walsall I guess you'd shit on him for being a glory hunter and choosing the Premier League club, despite knowing nothing about him or his reasons for doing so? The only vacuum is between yours and BF's ears. Grow up.

Dermo wrote:

SimonR is one of those little weasely scrotes who runs in for a last kick after someone hard has done the business.

First kick in when you're concerned derms wink

SimonR

Strootman's advisers flew into Manchester today. Could be for either team really but I know who my money's on.

LOOL.

Strootman's only played 18 times for the Dutch national team.

He's shit.

草泥马

Hes going to City, Dave.

Chelsea, Utd and Citeh fighting it out for the title next season.

Arsenal to claim 4th with no one questioning Wenger as he continues his march towards a decade without a trophy.

tbdnr.

When did I say I've never been to a game? Pull your tongue out of loverboy's arse and get a mind of your own you cretin - it's like Dumb and Dumber when you two are on a thread together. Id say being born in London or it's catchment area entitles you to choose any capital club you like, although obviously hailing from inside a particular borough you'd naturally gravitate to the home team ie: I wouldn't expect somebody from Watford to support Palace.

If a fella from Sutton Coldfield chose West Brom over Walsall I guess you'd shit on him for being a glory hunter and choosing the Premier League club, despite knowing nothing about him or his reasons for doing so? The only vacuum is between yours and BF's ears. Grow up.

Very disappointed in Mr Wenger for wanting to get involved with a rat faced racist.