Re: The General Footy Thread

Potentially good Liverpool team next year...

GK Mingeolet
D Henrique
D Agri
D Trore
M Lucas Levia
M Sosu
M Abletto
M Apsas
F Saurez
F Cortina
F Bonino

草泥马

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Seen a great comment on the Sky Sports website today about Ushited

Even aside from "Ushited", any sentence beginning with 'Seen a great comment on the Sky Sports website...' must negate anything that follows.....  Dear fuck Hannu, it would be a mercy killing.

Beijing Dave wrote:

F Cortina

Is that Ford Cortina?

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

fadass wrote:

any sentence beginning with 'Seen a great comment on the Sky Sports website...' must negate anything that follows

Not really, you're just B U T T H U R T about the accuracy of the comment. Hmmkay?

Flaresy has a touch of the Mr C about him.

But without the talent.

I see Bayern are about to sign Thiago... fucking brutal, that fella. Never even got in the Barca midfield and now off to the European champions... yet another example of just how much Flaresy knows about the beautiful game. gen lol.

Beijing Dave wrote:

F Cortina

Is that Ford Cortina?

I was wondering if that was a Scouse injoke tbh.

Either way, I reckon Coutinho will do well in the PL this season if last years performances are anything to go by.

I hope United don't sign anybody, might make the league a bit more of a level playing field.

Not much fun winning the league again at Easter.

Presto wrote:
Beijing Dave wrote:

F Cortina

Is that Ford Cortina?

I was wondering if that was a Scouse injoke tbh.

Nope, it's longstanding GU/Bedrock injoke. Surprised Dave didn't use a formation diagram.

Big Fella wrote:

You do realise Mourinho's return means Chelsea are nailed on, right?

Big Fella wrote:

I hope United don't sign anybody, might make the league a bit more of a level playing field.

Fergie has holding United back for years, just watch them go now that someone decent is in charge.

#OverByFeb

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.sportskeeda.com/static.sportskeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/628x1017xfb-wall-final-1783989.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yLGNmpdOlP.jpg

Sides splitting here, Matt.

fadass wrote:

I see Bayern are about to sign Thiago... fucking brutal, that fella. Never even got in the Barca midfield and now off to the European champions... yet another example of just how much Flaresy knows about the beautiful game. gen lol.

Guardiola identifying Thiago as a top priority for next season. God knows why

Durrrrrrrrrrr, he's still an average player at the moment and will probably have about 9 others ahead of him, although it's better to be a little fish in a big ocean than a whale flapping around in the puddle of Old Trafford. Didn't somebody say earlier he would be one of the best mids in the world in about 3 years time? I'm guessing it would need top class management for that progression...let's see now, Guardiola or Moysey...Guardiola or Moysey....durrrrrrrrrr....

I may not know much, but I know Ushited are fucked.

http://twistedblood.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/jose-smiling.jpg

Flaeresy... are you actually 13?

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! lol.

Is the second quote one of your own, by the way? there was no credit given. Perhaps you just made it up over a crab claw.

Last edited by fadass (Thursday Jul 2013 14:16:57)

looks like Flarsey's been taking his kid's Ritalin

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

shaunstrudwick wrote:

looks like Flarsey's been taking his kid's Ritalin

lol

I know very little about this football stuff, but so does Flares, so can I join in?

Hahahahahahahahaha, this is probably the funniest thing ever isn't it? If you are 5.

MattBlack wrote:

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.sportskeeda.com/static.sportskeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/628x1017xfb-wall-final-1783989.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yLGNmpdOlP.jpg

... Ushited...

What are you, nine?

http://balls.ie/football/brian-mcdermot … eeds-fans/

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Haha good lad Bry is. He knows the only way of watching the shower of shite he inherited is being drunk.

I remember when we used to have our own Leeds thread on here. But then so called 'fans' Pumper and Dumper, Titian Warrior and La naus all ignored it.
Got to the point where I was only talking to myself in there. So much for marching on together hey lads? Fucking success supporting cunts.

Part of the problem

Looking forward to Jon Obi Mikel leaving.

Complete waste of space.