Re: The General Footy Thread

Beijing Dave wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Independant

Those flippers still causing you to hit 'a' when you want 'e'?

Got me there. FAIL.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Phil Opian wrote:

I suppose you don't even know what a Monday morning is. Unless it's the time you hand your daughter back to the authorities.

You still here? Run along now, there's a good boy.

Flaresey seems to have stopped sharing details of his jetset lifestyle, methinks he cares what people think of him too much.

So in order to be a worthwhile member of society a person just needs to have a job?

A lot of unemployed believe this to be true.

There's a well established correlation between employment and self-esteem, mental well-being and physical health.

Work is good for you - give it a try.

Prolapse wrote:

There's a well established correlation between employment and self-esteem, mental well-being and physical health

Yeah right, established by 30 grand a year researchers for the Jeremy Kyle show who've never mopped a floor or got their hands dirty in their privileged lives. In any case, relying on employment to experience those things is for dependant drones who wouldn't know how to wipe their arse if the system failed.

Tyler Durden: "You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet"

None of that applies to you, brainwash.

Prolapse wrote:

Work is good for you - give it a try.

Well over 20 years in various trades under my belt, in addition to being educated to Degree level. Why don't you give shutting your piehole a try - it'll save you the embarrassment of looking like a monumental chumpstain every time you poke me with your pathetic twig of an intellect. I could work you, talk you, read and write you under the table without breaking a sweat, and since we're on a music website I could piss you up the wall with my creative abilities as well, unless you want to list your industry specs on here for everybody to pick the bones of like I have. But then you probably don't have the brass bollocks to do that do you? Better to sit in your Mommy's basement with your sub half-a-dozen-post forum presence acting like a big shot because somebody more successful allowed you to work for them.

Awful jackass.

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Saturday Jul 2013 05:12:50)

Any member who creates an alias dedicated to trolling another member, especially in the FOOTBALL FORUM, is an absolute cunt of the highest order and needs an unmerciful mauling down a back alley with a set of golf clubs.

Big day for the dippers today. All out with their Bangkok Allstars scarves.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

I could work you, talk you, read and write you under the table without breaking a sweat, and since we're on a music website I could piss you up the wall with my creative abilities as well

You've got serious status issues.

It's been a terribly dull summer for football rumours/transfers. The big story of the day is that Paul Ince's son has turned down a transfer to Cardiff. hmm

The season should start sooner.

I do love a Flaresy rant. Good work as ever.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Prolapse wrote:

You've got serious status issues.

And your post count is higher than your IQ.

Next.

Back to the footy, the mighty Wenger is negotiating a new contract as we speak. I'm fucking delighted. Hearing the phrase 'top quality' 234 times a season in that cultured Gallic drawl never gets old. Now get me Suarez, Williams and Grenier.

Why would you want Suarez? Wenger needs ratface like he needs a hole in the head.

Prolapse wrote:

Why would you want Suarez? Wenger needs ratface like he needs a hole in the head.

Because he's one of the top ten players in the world, hence Madrid's ongoing interest in bringing him to the Bernabeu.

United fans are delighted that Wenger is signing a new contract.

http://shrani.si/f/2Q/jS/DfhpB1j/welbeck-rofl.gif

Fucking skills.

Presto wrote:

http://breakinplay.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/welbeck-rofl.gif

Fucking skills.

He who laughs last.......

Prolapse wrote:

Because he's one of the top ten players in the world, hence Madrid's ongoing interest in bringing him to the Bernabeu.

Prolapse should rename himself mental relapse.

SimonR

Great debuts for Moyes and Aspas

SimonR

I'm fucking delighted.

You spelt moronic wrong.

simonr wrote:

Great debuts for Moyes]

Think I'm going to give flaresey, David Moist.

Have to agree, massive day for everyone involved with Liverpool Football Club.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

I'm with Flaresy here, nothing wrong with being unemployed.

Voluntarily. And obviously not claiming dole.

As I am currently.

It's basically like a holiday.

草泥马

Dermo wrote:

Haha good lad Bry is. He knows the only way of watching the shower of shite he inherited is being drunk.

I remember when we used to have our own Leeds thread on here. But then so called 'fans' Pumper and Dumper, Titian Warrior and La naus all ignored it.
Got to the point where I was only talking to myself in there. So much for marching on together hey lads? Fucking success supporting cunts.

WAHLS

Prolapse wrote:
Presto wrote:

http://breakinplay.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/welbeck-rofl.gif

Fucking skills.

He who laughs last.......

Cheers for fixing that link up.

Evra shifting back to Monaco and Baines coming in.

Shelvey unable to control a ball in training for Swansea.

Coutinho scored an overhead kick from 35 yards in training.

Arsenal close to signing, Ashley Williams (LOL).

Sir Alex, Woodward and Jon Barnett had dinner in Malta in the last few days. #Destiny