Re: The General Footy Thread

Slick Rick doing the biz in his first and last appearance for England.

lets hope so

JFT 39

Cracking header.  Got a bit of the Shearer about him.

England are shit.

Plenty more of that in Woy's locker. Fucking joke team.

JFT 39

smallman1 wrote:

Slick Rick doing the biz in his first and last appearance for England.

Sorry, it is off topic, but i really like the real Slick Rick's material, like children's story. One of my other favourite is Biz Markie, tracks like "Vapors" are ace.
Biz Markie is/was also an actor...

You've just mentioned them, aye? big_smile

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

It was nice to see an England player actually want to play and enjoy playing for England for a change though, as opposed to the usual cant be arsed attitude of the senior players, but no doubt all the usual suspects will be back in September

Crackin pre game party at Trafalgar Square and great atmosphere at the game.Good to see no trouble as well.Set pieces let us down but think Strachan could be a good choice.Seem to be playing as a team again after the shambles of Levein.

As if anyone needed any more reasons to hate Robbie Savage;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23703265

Was glad for Lambert.... then I heard that fucking accent. Horrendous.

Yant wrote:

As if anyone needed any more reasons to hate Robbie Savage;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23703265

No, dont need any further reasons to hate that cunt

Dermo wrote:

Having grown up in the glory days of Leeds hating United and Chelsea, It dawned on me about a 8 or 9 years ago that it was largely pointless as the clubs owners and players from those halcyon days have now gone along with a vast majority of the fan base. Its a generation ago now and I see harbouring hatred toward something that is now only a distant memory as futile. Call it progression. I don't stand on the terraces in Stone Island and have an IQ above 10. They are the cunts that still hate and don't even know why. Embarrassing.

When we went down and I left for Oz, coincidentally the same time, I had two options, watch the prem on the tv and like it for the football or lose interest as my club wasn't in it or likely to be in it for years and sit hating everyone who was doing well. In short I cant actually be arsed to hate United or Chelsea anymore. Why bother? They have both surpassed anything i'm likely to see in my lifetime and ranting on about the 70's and 80s rivalry has long since been worth the effort.

Hating bin dippers though is different. Its about hating a culture. A people. A belief. The fact they are constantly blarting on about justice, even though they are the most unjust cunts on the planet. I hate everything about dippers, everyone who comes into contact with them and everything they stand for. Most of all I hate hypocritical murdering scum.

I like to think United fans, Chelsea fans, Leeds fans and every other fan in Europe fights the same battle as myself.

Dermo, as a Leeds' fan you're supposed to hate everyone equally.

Moyesy getting his excuses in early I see re that pesky fixtures list.

Taken from the Fergie handbook, so at least he's learning the ropes.

SimonR

simonr wrote:

Moyesy getting his excuses in early I see re that pesky fixtures list.

Taken from the Fergie handbook, so at least he's learning the ropes.

Its like the dipper version of Fox News. One stupid dipper cunt posts the exact same comment on Facebook this morning. And now, 12 hours later, simon fucking r posts the same on this forum. Todays dipper party line . A morsel from the tabloids and they smash it out of the park all day, hoping to somehow cover up the shame of supporting their own disgusting, embarrassing team. Saurez writing all your names in shit on the wall of football history.

You thick, ferry across the mersey, shithead cunt.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

You're matching Flaresy for meltdowns today Vic.

SimonR

Heres some wonderful football for the eyes.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Hope Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool get tanked this weekend.

John Barnes on Talksport this am reckon Chelsea and City will be challenging for the title with United third and Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham working the fourth spot.

Heard that, it might happen. There's too many variables this season to be able to predict anything imo. Too much transition at all the clubs. Apart from at Arsenal LOL

JFT 39

Wenger will be going into panic purchase soon. As usual, expect some unknown French players to sign on a crazy transfer deadline day at the Emirates, with literally millions being spent.

Could Utd pinch Willian?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba … -Ozil.html

I'd question the motivation/commitment of any player looking to move from Anzhi.

Willian could have gone to any of the top clubs in Europe last summer, but clearly Anzhi were a more attractive option.

Can see Brendon having a look at him though - he'd fit in well with the dippers.

Surely Willian would choose the dippers first?  I hope united don't sign him as it will totally fuck my fantasy side up.

Last edited by Dermo (Friday Aug 2013 03:17:18)

JFT 39

ricky b wrote:

I'd question the motivation/commitment of any player looking to move from Anzhi.

Willian could have gone to any of the top clubs in Europe last summer, but clearly Anzhi were a more attractive option.

Can see Brendon having a look at him though - he'd fit in well with the dippers.

They went there for the money, now the money isnt there anymore they all want to leave

Arsenal lose out again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23724528

Dermo wrote:

There's too many variables this season to be able to predict anything imo. Too much transition at all the clubs.

Agree with that.