Re: The General Footy Thread

starcreeper wrote:

The only deals that was ongoing for Utd were Baines & Fellaini. In the end Utd had to wait for Everton to bring in replacements as my "graph" showed last week. Everton in the end dug their heels in over Baines and then Utd, Wigan & Everton completed the ring of transfers.

I'm still not a fan of the flow chart but I'll concede that in this instance it was spot on.

Flares is back ! Great to have to back my friend. I hope you've got over being substandard now and feel comfortable falling in line with the rest of us.

MattBlack wrote:

And they missed out on Coentrao as they were still pursuing Baines and left it right till the last minute and the paperwork wasnt in in time

Starcreeper wrote:

Where do you get this shit from Matt? The Baines deal was off early yesterday, Utd only enquired about Coentrao yesterday arvo, certainly not enough time to do a deal, although somehow that might still come off. Nice to know what he thinks of Spurs though.

Wheres the part about Utd missing out on Coentrao as they were still pursuing Baines? Thats what I was addressing, Matt.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

starcreeper wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

And they missed out on Coentrao as they were still pursuing Baines and left it right till the last minute and the paperwork wasnt in in time

Starcreeper wrote:

Where do you get this shit from Matt? The Baines deal was off early yesterday, Utd only enquired about Coentrao yesterday arvo, certainly not enough time to do a deal, although somehow that might still come off. Nice to know what he thinks of Spurs though.

Wheres the part about Utd missing out on Coentrao as they were still pursuing Baines? Thats what I was addressing, Matt.

There was talk yesterday afternoon about one final attempt to get Baines which failed, then once they knew that deal was dead they went for Coentrao

Baines was dead in the water as soon as Kenright put the 15m tag on his head on Sunday.

On another note, has there ever been a page count of, 666, on the Bedrock board? An auspicious occasion indeed.

Is he trying to convice himself here?

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130903 … 70_3446911

starcreeper wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

United were never in for Ozil. As I stated he was rebuffed 3 weeks ago when his father asked for too much wages. Besides, why would Utd pay that kind of money and wages for a player when Kagawa and Rooney will play the same position?

I dont know what happened with Herrera, nobody does. The only deals that was ongoing for Utd were Baines & Fellaini. In the end Utd had to wait for Everton to bring in replacements as my "graph" showed last week. Everton in the end dug their heels in over Baines and then Utd, Wigan & Everton completed the ring of transfers.

Buying Fellaini makes Utd stronger, whether you have to check the stats or just look at Cleverleys performance on Sunday to understand why. Im sure Moyes will go back to Bilbao in January, they have plenty of time to sort that out by then. The whinging and giving out by Uniteds anti-Glazer bozos certainly puts them in the same light as the dipper fans, shameful.

At least we can get on with the fuckin season now.

was getting worried for a moment there Vic - was thinking that your man in Carringtoin had let you down badly

i thought that in the end you didn't pay enough to trigger the release clause for Herrera?

no idea what those clowns in Madrid were up to posing as 'agents' - lol

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

Thought Vic's man was John O'Shea? So he also has a man inside Carrington?

Good job Big Jim at Sky isn't reading this.

shaunstrudwick wrote:

no idea what those clowns in Madrid were up to posing as 'agents' - lol

Says alot about people when theyre willing to believe a story like this. And Ahad gets a hard time on here??

BigFella wrote:

Thought Vic's man was John O'Shea? So he also has a man inside Carrington?

Joss is a personal friend, BF. Hes at Sunderland in case you havent noticed.

For the record, I have MEN in Carrington. Plural.

shaunstrudwick wrote:

i thought that in the end you didn't pay enough to trigger the release clause for Herrera?

From what I've read/heard it was a tax issue in the end. Nobody I know knows anything official other than there will be meetings again in January.

Paddy Power once again, bang on. Jim Whites desk this morning.

https://sphotos-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1187256_10151817216409914_216209423_n.png

You do realise by not revealing your actual sources you run the risk of ridicule?

Big Fella wrote:

You do realise by not revealing your actual sources you run the risk of ridicule?

I honestly couldnt give 2 fucks what anyone on here thinks, BF. Are you for real? Everything I mentioned was correct going back 2 weeks so ridicule away. Reading back over the last 4 pages on here its clear who the mouth breathers are.

The 3 guys at the La Liga offices yesterday were lawyers from the Laffer Abogados firm, hired by Bilbao. Not 3 imposters working on behalf of United as was widely touted and believed by some on here. You honestly couldnt make it up.

One Red watching the back of another Victor, nothing more.

Dont see any ammunition to ridicule myself. Everything I said was right, why need names?

starcreeper wrote:

For the record, I have MEN in Carrington. Plural.

Ooo,you sexy beast,you.

starcreeper wrote:

the 3 guys at the La Liga offices yesterday were lawyers from the Laffer Abogados firm, hired by Bilbao. Not 3 imposters working on behalf of United as was widely touted and believed by some on here. You honestly couldnt make it up.

if Jim White breaks the story it must be true...

One of the reasons Im glad Sky isnt part of my life anymore. Did he really say they were imposters on live tv?

Newcastle director of football, there must be a joke in ere somewhere...

starcreeper wrote:

One of the reasons Im glad Sky isnt part of my life anymore. Did he really say they were imposters on live tv?

Yep - was a banner headline for a while

then Ozil announced and all forgotten - haha

Lets face it, if it wasnt for Gary Neville, Sky would be worse than ITV back in the late 80s. Horrible fucking cunts.

I do laugh at all the dopes who shell out 30/40 quid a month for that kind of service. Seriously, just burn your money.

fadass wrote:

lol - knew you'd like that one. Judas!

I once saw McQueen in the ticket office on a Euro night back in the 90s. I seriously couldn't understand a word he said. All I know was he was supposed to get tickets there and there weren't any for him and the bird was totally unaware who he was. After he fucked off in a tiz my mate said thats Gordon McQueen you know? and she said, 'who'? LOL Fair point.

"You would, you fat greasy chip eating cunt". Creepy March 2014

10,000 Bale shirts sold in the first 3 days ! The fastest selling shirt ever.

Official Real shop 52 quid.  Estimated to sell 800,000 shirts world wide in the first year  = 41.6 million quid. Ozil 40 mil means Bale in a years time would have cost nowt (ish)

What about the costs for making said shirt, I reckon about 50 notes.

Id have thought they'd be being made for tuppence in a 3rd world country like India, Bangladesh, Ireland.