Re: The General Footy Thread

Good one. Flares. Really.

You're great since you came back after you fucked off crying.

"Fuck you board... you're all so negative". lmao.

fadass wrote:

Who said I'm back? Fear not plum, it'll take me a fuck of a lot longer to reach the near-4000 mark you've racked up nailed to this board like a Christian to a plank. I'll check back in a week or three to see if you're still a cunt.

Tard.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

simonr wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
fadass wrote:

A few years ago Big Nose was slagging him off as being a shit one trick pony

Bale or Ronaldo?

The thick irish clot has clearly been on a hunger strike and deluding himself.

The quote was recent and about Bale :

simonr wrote:

Bale is a 2-3 trick pony at best .. it's just that he has 2-3 very good tricks i.e. great driving at defenders, able to dribble past and unleashes a deadly shot.

My point was the Bale is very good at what he does, but limited - lets see how he does at Real.

Lol. Classic. What a fucking tit.

All despise aside, seriously is SimonR the thickest cunt ever to have posted on this board?

A player with pace who can attack defenders, can dribble past players but above all release a deadly shot and can score from anywhere. Other than that he's limited LOL Plus will get worked out because he's a 2-3 trick pony, even though all of the world class defenders and teams in the prem failed to.

LOL Holy mother of Jesus, stupidity beyond belief, you fucking mouth breathing dribbling thicket. I would pay to beat you, then post it on youtube for all to enjoy.

Last edited by Dermo (Monday Sep 2013 20:29:19)

Part of the problem

To be fair to simonr, Bale has a few disadvantages Ronaldo didn't have.

1. Ronaldo had won everything in the English game, Bale has won nowt.
2. Ronaldo moved to his boyhood club and speaks the lingo, would imagine Bale will need sunblock.
3. Ronaldo spent years being the best Prem footballer, Bale has been great for a season and a half, remember when he started as left back and spurs couldn't win a game.
4. Ronaldo didn't join a club where Ronaldo is already the main man, unlike Bale.

fadass wrote:

Who said I'm back? Fear not plum, it'll take me a fuck of a lot longer to reach the near-4000 mark you've racked up nailed to this board like a Christian to a plank. I'll check back in a week or three to see if you're still a cunt.

Tard.

Is flaresey really critiquing a post count? Blimey O'Reilly.

fadass wrote:
simonr wrote:

A winter world cup would be a decent idea ..

It would in its hole.

Club football, champions league and whatever else they get up to in the other hemisphere are what it's all about. World Cup is a bit of diversion when they hold it in a decent country like Germany, otherwise they can stick it.

South Africa, Qatar, Russia? Fucking hell, who cares.

Tru dat.

Think we'll grind out a point later.

Will be backs to the wall though.

Milner and Cole to replace Wellbeck and Baines, will prob be a 0-0 draw and Hodgson will call it a "Well won point"

Dermo wrote:

All despise aside, seriously is SimonR the thickest cunt ever to have posted on this board?

A player with pace who can attack defenders, can dribble past players but above all release a deadly shot and can score from anywhere. Other than that he's limited LOL Plus will get worked out because he's a 2-3 trick pony, even though all of the world class defenders and teams in the prem failed to.

LOL Holy mother of Jesus, stupidity beyond belief, you fucking mouth breathing dribbling thicket. I would pay to beat you, then post it on youtube for all to enjoy.

Think this sums it up quite nicely;

Or, if you like, here are the goals he scored last season.  This is last season only - not a career highlights video although you wouldn't think so given the quality of every single goal scored;

Definitely limited.  Lo fucking L.

Last edited by Yant (Tuesday Sep 2013 01:02:45)

fadass wrote:

Tard.

Average posts per month since joining:

Flares, 205
Fads, 123

Not only is your English quite poor, it appears that maths isn't your strong-point either. Dear me.

Big Fella wrote:

To be fair to simonr, Bale has a few disadvantages Ronaldo didn't have.

1. Ronaldo had won everything in the English game, Bale has won nowt.
2. Ronaldo moved to his boyhood club and speaks the lingo, would imagine Bale will need sunblock.
3. Ronaldo spent years being the best Prem footballer, Bale has been great for a season and a half, remember when he started as left back and spurs couldn't win a game.
4. Ronaldo didn't join a club where Ronaldo is already the main man, unlike Bale.

Wha'ts any of that got to do with saying Bales a 2-3 trick pony who will get worked out?

Part of the problem

Nothing really, without sounding like a Simonr sympathiser I don't think it was he who said Ronaldo was a one-trick pony on GU, probably someone like 747er or Comical Ali I reckon.

Big Fella wrote:

Nothing really, without sounding like a Simonr sympathiser I don't think it was he who said Ronaldo was a one-trick pony on GU, probably someone like 747er or Comical Ali I reckon.

Sorry but I'm not letting you defend simonr. He's a stereotypical dipper fan, most of whom were calling Ronaldo a one-trick pony irrespective of whether they posted it on GU or not.

Are  BF and the scouse fuckwit about to announce an M62 relationship?

Part of the problem

Mr Boring wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Sorry but I'm not letting you defend simonr. He's a stereotypical dipper fan, most of whom were calling Ronaldo a one-trick pony irrespective of whether they posted it on GU or not.

It was hardly just Liverpool fans saying this on GU. Just saying.

Anyone saying Ronaldo was a one trick pony wants twatting irrespective of who they support. Exactly the same goes for Bale.

Part of the problem

I think i may have found Arsene his star striker, a real "fox in the box"

I am just a lone crusader who likes to see justice prevail, many people make outrageous comments on here and I am the (sometimes) first to point it out.

If you would like to look back I was the first on his back when he defended Suarez...

#justsayin

Where are the outrageous comments from anyone concerning Bale other than from big nose?

Part of the problem

dutchy101 wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

It was hardly just Liverpool fans saying this on GU. Just saying.

A Liverpool fan feeling unjustly persecuted, who would have thought it!

Anyway, see page 671, second post from the top.

Dermo wrote:

Anyone saying Ronaldo was a one trick pony wants twatting irrespective of who they support. Exactly the same goes for Bale.

the Mancs signed Ronaldo in 2003 and he had great potential - however Ronaldo only began to make good on that potential post world cup 2006 onwards

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

yeh, and ?

Part of the problem

Mr Boring wrote:

A Liverpool fan feeling unjustly persecuted, who would have thought it!

Yawn.

Dermo wrote:

Are  BF and the scouse fuckwit about to announce an M62 relationship?

Casting Ed aside like a spent rag doll. He's going to be crushed (big nose, not Ed)

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)