Re: The General Footy Thread

smallman1 wrote:

Darren "Tampon" Anderton.

One week in, 4 weeks out.

Good job this board is bereft of females...

Re: The General Footy Thread

mr rossi wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Darren "Tampon" Anderton.

One week in, 4 weeks out.

Smalls gettin excited about his vacances in the big apple.Smashin them out today

Guilty.

4.15pm depart from Heathrow tomorrow.

Ready.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Big Fella wrote:

Yeh Serge Gnabry, that famous first team regular who has only ever play for Arsenal FOUR times.

Ever, in his whole life.... lol.


He's a high-impact beast who'll be a regular in the German national squad one day. Being a United fan during the 'treble years' I figured your self-appointed expert eye would have already noticed. Try to keep up won't you?

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Yeh Serge Gnabry, that famous first team regular who has only ever play for Arsenal FOUR times.

Ever, in his whole life.... lol.


He's a high-impact beast who'll be a regular in the German national squad one day. Being a United fan during the 'treble years' I figured your self-appointed expert eye would have already noticed. Try to keep up won't you?

For the hour that he was on the pitch at Selhurst Park he was a damn site more effective than Ozil was.

Re: The General Footy Thread

The Phil starring in this.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Irish Presto at one minute and twenty-five seconds in?

Re: The General Footy Thread

Mr Boring wrote:

Irish Presto at one minute and twenty-five seconds in?

He makes more sense than presto

Re: The General Footy Thread

Point for discussion today;

How much of a cunt is Ashley Young.

Re: The General Footy Thread

He's excelled himself recently. Its hard to believe he could have been any more of a cunt if he had tried, but fuck me, talk about exceeding expectations? A first class cunt with very few equals.

JFT 39

Re: The General Footy Thread

Another blatant dive yesterday and RVP made sure justice was done in the end.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Martin O'Neil for Republic of Ireland manager then, think hell do a good job there. Hes a good manager, he must be, he even managed to make Ashley Young look like a good player

Re: The General Footy Thread

Was it Nico Kranjaer ensuring justice was done here, Yant?

At least Young didn't try to goad your man into getting sent off afterwards, eh.

Re: The General Footy Thread

http://i.minus.com/invBsd7MXPhhg.gif

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Re: The General Footy Thread

Small player, running at pace, definite contact... err, no actually. lol.

Re: The General Footy Thread

fadass wrote:

Was it Nico Kranjaer ensuring justice was done here, Yant?

At least Young didn't try to goad your man into getting sent off afterwards, eh.


Erm, no.  That was a penalty Tom.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Nick Sneddon wrote:

http://i.minus.com/invBsd7MXPhhg.gif

Was he tripped by the Invisible man?

Re: The General Footy Thread

Butch sticking the knife in.

The daft idiot.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Yant wrote:

Erm, no.  That was a penalty Tom.

Course it was, Magoo.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Only people who haven't played the game at the highest level would dispute Young's peno.

Just look up the word momentum lol.

Re: The General Footy Thread

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3163381/viera-dive-o.gif

Re: The General Footy Thread

Wilkins is out in the press today calling Young 'pathetic'...I guess playing in the World Cup doesn't count as the highest level? Even though he played for Man U he wasn't in the treble winning team so he's instantly discounted according to your standards BF.

Ronnie Walwork was in that side, perhaps we should seek his expert analysis.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

MattBlack wrote:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3163381/viera-dive-o.gif


Should have been sent off - no defender worth his salt deserves to stay on the pitch after such a shocking attempt at a tackle.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

Hamann wasn't a defender, chief.

Re: The General Footy Thread

I was joking.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Young must get slaughtered by his fellow professionals.