Re: The General Footy Thread

Big Fella wrote:

Just a shame the electric bantz between the Red Devils & gooners on here is being interrupted by the little team board members.

Yawn.

Re: The General Footy Thread

La Nausee wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Just a shame the electric bantz between the Red Devils & gooners on here is being interrupted by the little team board members.

Yawn.


On nights again, Phil?

Re: The General Footy Thread

La Nausee wrote:

BT Sports awarded the CL from 2015 on. We'll actually, literally be pining for Jamie Redknapp and Glenda Hoddle.

I've not seen any BT Sports coverage, is it really worse than Jamie Redknapp?

Re: The General Footy Thread

Grant wrote:
La Nausee wrote:

BT Sports awarded the CL from 2015 on. We'll actually, literally be pining for Jamie Redknapp and Glenda Hoddle.

I've not seen any BT Sports coverage, is it really worse than Jamie Redknapp?

Two words, Michael Owen

Re: The General Footy Thread

Big Fella wrote:
La Nausee wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Just a shame the electric bantz between the Red Devils & gooners on here is being interrupted by the little team board members.

Yawn.


On nights again, Phil?

Yes, being a security guard does have its drawbacks.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Any West Brom fans in da house? Fucking robbed.

Re: The General Footy Thread

pube85 wrote:

Any West Brom fans in da house? Fucking robbed.

Shocking decision from Mariner

Re: The General Footy Thread

Jose acting like a right cunt at the moment ... he should have been sheepish vs. magnanimous after that decision and his sides performance.

SimonR

Re: The General Footy Thread

Jose could learn a thing or two about class & dignity from your club, Simon.

Re: The General Footy Thread

http://i.imgur.com/NFW9K8f.jpg

Re: The General Footy Thread

Nice bit of casual racism from the Prems twitter account this morning:

Premier League @premierleague 2m
Suarez? Snodgrass? Sessegnon? Vote for your favourite #BPL goal on Saturday by heading to http://www.premierleague.com  pic.twitter.com/5MvIcTz5U6

http://i.imgur.com/cB3vlq6.png

Re: The General Footy Thread

Wonder how much that tee would fetch on ebay.

SimonR

Re: The General Footy Thread

Lallanas goal was class

Re: The General Footy Thread

fadass wrote:

Jose could learn a thing or two about class & dignity from your club, Simon.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/01_wk4/gerryadamsR2801_228x291.jpg

SimonR

Re: The General Footy Thread

Martin Edwards in the toilets, Jonny Evans and the 'piece of meat' party, this...

http://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/manchester-united-new-order.jpg?w=300&h=296

Could go on all fucking day too...

草泥马

Re: The General Footy Thread

simonr wrote:
fadass wrote:

Jose could learn a thing or two about class & dignity from your club, Simon.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/01_wk4/gerryadamsR2801_228x291.jpg


Simon, you fucking bellend lol.

The only way that picture would have any alignment, would be if Gerry Adams was manager of Manchester United.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Always a pleasure to beat the 2014 Champions league & Premiership winners.

Re: The General Footy Thread

For the record we were the better team first half.

Vidic went off and we lost the plot, utter shambles second half.

Luckily our crowd made a noise for a change to drown out Tyler and his constant excuses for Arsenal.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Took you all of 45 seconds after the match finished to come on here and ejaculate BF? Gen lol.

Oh my sides - 5th on goal difference? 3 points ahead of Newcastle? Awesome lads, big up yourselves. We looked tired after beating one of the best teams in Europe during the week, and losing Merts was a blow. Easy come, easy go, 2 out of 3 aint bad. Still top after a poor game won by a set piece. Rooney was immense btw.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

The shittest United team in 20 years have taken three points off the bestest team ever invented.

How does that work?

Re: The General Footy Thread

simonr wrote:
fadass wrote:

Jose could learn a thing or two about class & dignity from your club, Simon.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/01_wk4/gerryadamsR2801_228x291.jpg

Christ Simon, you're some fucking tulip, you really are.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Posting a Gezza photo must be the Irish Achilles heel. Will remember that.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Great defensive performance from United second half. Can't argue with the result. A great weekend for United with Citeh, Chelski and the Spuds all dropping points. Which means that they've got to pick up points against each other which means it wasnt a disastrous weekend for the Arse.

Happy with the performance despite the defeat.

Prog God

Re: The General Footy Thread

Big Fella wrote:

Posting a Gezza photo must be the Irish Achilles heel. Will remember that.

That and the economy. You cant go any lower imo.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Ever since Liverpool won a few games, you can't shut the Warrington rugby league fan up about all things 'footer'.