Re: The General Footy Thread

fadass wrote:

Ever since Liverpool won a few games, you can't shut the Warrington rugby league fan up about all things 'footer'.

You're not alone in spotting that. I'd wager that Fergie taking control in the nineties is the only reason he got into rugby.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Took you all of 45 seconds after the match finished to come on here and ejaculate BF? Gen lol.

Oh my sides - 5th on goal difference? 3 points ahead of Newcastle? Awesome lads, big up yourselves. We looked tired after beating one of the best teams in Europe during the week, and losing Merts was a blow. Easy come, easy go, 2 out of 3 aint bad. Still top after a poor game won by a set piece. Rooney was immense btw.

Shit game and Arsenal were the shitterest. Lack of squad depth shown by a little stomach upset at Arsenal. If I was an Arsenal fan, I'd be more concerned by the fact that I'd forgotten Ozil was even playing until the 60th minute.

Bendtner's hair... what's the story there?

fadass wrote:

Bendtner's hair... what's the story there?

Shit striker = shit hair

look at Chamakh's barnet too

fadass wrote:

Warrington rugby league fan

Wire scum on here? Who's that then?

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Grant wrote:

If I was an Arsenal fan, I'd be more concerned by the fact that I'd forgotten Ozil was even playing until the 60th minute.

Still world class, still wears our shirt. As far as concerns go, United wasn't a must win game but Southampton is in two weeks, since the top of the table is clearly showing who the form teams are. No, the real winners this weekend are Liverpool. The mark of a good team is how they respond to a bad result, and they went out and buried Fulham whilst the other top prospects were burying themselves. Worryingly, they've scored 16 goals in the last 6, which includes the shut out last week. It's fashionable to take the piss out of them but they're scoring freely and are consistent enough to pose a very real threat. In contrast, City are a fucking shambles and it's huge egg on the face of all the know-it-alls in the media who've practically handed them the trophy based on their squad.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Nothing worse than dishing out trophies before May eh?

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Great stuff, United beat Arsenal to keep things open at the top and also hopefully keep the rickety Moyes incompetence shambleswagon from veering into a ditch too early.

草泥马

Nobody's winning the title with four losses before the middle of November. Sorry, aint happening.

Strange interview from Pellegrini .. he needs to put a foot up the arse of half of his squad, that Demichelis is a poor defender and Garcia hasn't adapted to the Prem.

SimonR

Could say the same about the others too. Lots of new faces at City, couple of seasons time they could be a juggernaut. I might be taking back my comments about Eto'o though - looking sharper every game, I'm guessing he's rediscovered some mojo after freezing his plums off in Russia. London will do that to ya.

In contrast, City are a fucking shambles and it's huge egg on the face of all the know-it-alls in the media who've practically handed them the trophy based on their squad.

City's home form is the best in the league.

Away from home, they're dogshit - 4 losses and a draw from their past 6. Unbelievable.

草泥马

Without Silva Citeh arent anything like the side. He's the main play maker and he's out for a month +

Part of the problem

No coincedence in Rooney shedding some timber and playing well at the mo.Looks sharp.

Only the utter clueless are writing off City.

seanc80 wrote:

Spurs fans thought they had won it before a ball had even been kicked.

Presto wrote:
seanc80 wrote:

Where is Yant?

Beaten at home by 2 ‘relegation candidates’ – crying in his cornflakes I would imagine

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Correct.

Presto wrote:
seanc80 wrote:

No i dont think that was ever the case, im just amazed at Chelsea, guess the special one aint so special anymore

Yant wrote:

Pleased someone thought so!

Willian medical is now completed and contract and fee agreed last night.

Fucking get in.  Broken our transfer record now 3 times in one window.

Best.  Window.  Ever.

And i'm told we aren't finished yet....

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/219/613/2fadbe25-eaaa-42b7-8bf6-a8ec8684655a.gif?1324327672

LOL

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:

Only the utter clueless are writing off City.

Is that aimed at me you snide? Reckon you've outstayed your welcome on this thread - another speng who thinks he's a football expert because he hitched his wagon to United.
As I've written before, the league winners usually do so by losing around 5 or 6 games in the process. City have almost used up their quota and we're only a quarter way gone, so unless they're capable of of going the rest of the season unbeaten - which would be some feat - it ain't happening. Feel free to print this off and tape it to your fat fryer BF, I'm sure there's plenty of Northern monkeys in your shop that would agree with me over you.

Reckon you've outstayed your welcome on this thread - another speng who thinks he's a football expert .....

Is that a black fly in your chardonnay?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjXkUQg9_Jr-skh1V12t8NZUG22lKNOyrKaAN4lJGV3ageuaEI

At the risk of sounding obtuse, what the blue hell are you on about Fads?

Basically if the caps fits, wear it.