Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

I tip my hat to the three perishingly dull lemons with their one line posts and complete lack of critical thinking. You make this board what is: a forum for more interesting, forthright people to look great at your expense. Cheers.

Aye, that's what everyone thinks about your 400 line paragraphs of complete fucking drivel.

Isn't it near time you flounced off again after telling everyone how close you were to the scene? Back on the dole watching Jeremy Kyle every morning....

critical thinking

Hating and ranting constantly about Man Utd does not constitute critical thinking

A complete Billy Corkhill can't be far off.

fadass wrote:

I tip my hat to the three perishingly dull lemons with their one line posts and complete lack of critical thinking. You make this board what is: a forum for more interesting, forthright people to look great at your expense. Cheers.

Aye, that's what everyone thinks about your 400 line paragraphs of complete fucking drivel.

Isn't it near time you flounced off again after telling everyone how close you were to the scene? Back on the dole watching Jeremy Kyle every morning....

Everyone? Or just you, Harry Ramsden and the lifeless pre-pubescent stalker above this post?

You don't speak for everyone Fads. I know in your little bubble you think you do, but, really and honestly, you're just a paint-by-numbers internet twat with fuck all to say who comes on here nearly every day of your life and proves it beyond reasonable doubt.
Didn't take long for you to revert to type either: the classless, class-prejudiced, brainwashed cocksucker who needs his opinions formulated for him by the mainstream. I've been 'gainfully employed' the whole time I've been using this site you utter fucking plum, but it's interesting watching you and certain others show yourselves up with a little prompting and some blatant BS. Perhaps I really should use my free time a little better, hmmm? Tell you what cunt, I'll reflect on that whilst I'm setting up for work in the morning.

Laughing at you, not with you, dickhead. Remember that.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Much obliged. Lol

Flaresy - Ignore the haters, I'm glad to hear you're in employment. Work is good for people. Without being nosey, what do you do? Does the role harness your predilection towards verbosity?

p.s. I would give you a gen lol for Harry Ramsden but Fadas TM'd that years ago.

You don't speak for everyone Fads. I know in your little bubble you think you do, but, really and honestly, you're just a paint-by-numbers internet twat with fuck all to say

Ouch !

SimonR

Mr Boring wrote:

Does the role harness your predilection towards verbosity?

*replaces batteries in irony detector*

Didn't Flaresey mention that work was beneath him when he first joined the board? Now it transpires that he was working all the time, what nincompoop would lie about his employment? lol.

fadass wrote:

Everyone? Or just you, Harry Ramsden and the lifeless pre-pubescent stalker above this post?

You don't speak for everyone Fads. I know in your little bubble you think you do, but, really and honestly, you're just a paint-by-numbers internet twat with fuck all to say who comes on here nearly every day of your life and proves it beyond reasonable doubt.
Didn't take long for you to revert to type either: the classless, class-prejudiced, brainwashed cocksucker who needs his opinions formulated for him by the mainstream. I've been 'gainfully employed' the whole time I've been using this site you utter fucking plum, but it's interesting watching you and certain others show yourselves up with a little prompting and some blatant BS. Perhaps I really should use my free time a little better, hmmm? Tell you what cunt, I'll reflect on that whilst I'm setting up for work in the morning.

Laughing at you, not with you, dickhead. Remember that.

I'm sensing some hostility in this post...

"eunuch jelly thou!"

Big Fella wrote:

Didn't Flaresey mention that work was beneath him when he first joined the board? Now it transpires that he was working all the time, what nincompoop would lie about his employment? lol.

lol. Smashdad's irony detector just imploded.

What would Smashy's irony detector reveal about a bloke who keeps harping on about time being spent on a lousy message board (loosers) when he has one of the high post ratios around?

Not to mention the highest word per post ratio of anybody on here.

It's definitely in the post.

And as for Simon sticking his nose in when someone attempts a really bad insult... textbook.

Think Flaresey has a few salient points about yourself, Tom.

#justsayin

HE is remarkably perceptive for somebody so obviously unhinged.

La Nausee wrote:

Much obliged. Lol

lol. Mystic Phillip.

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

Flaresy taking no prisoners.

Fair play.

Tell you what cunt, I'll reflect on that whilst I'm setting up for work in the morning.

http://www.wwgazette.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Ron-Gray-the-shopping-centre-cleaner-with-petitioner-friend-Barrie-Taylor.jpg

Truth be told I don't actually have an irony detector - it was just a hackneyed comedic vehicle all the time.

Rumour has it though that I do have a tiny penis.  The batteries for which also clearly need replacing...

There he is, Phil Opian - the world's funniest prick - right on cue with some Daily Mail-sponsored social commentary. Have to admit I did laugh like a drain. Good one.

Back to the football, I hear of rumblings between Barca and Messi. Could be a load of old twigs whipped up by bored journalists I suppose, but it begs the question where would he go if the unthinkable happened?

He's on 300k a week and you'd need to drop at least 100 mill for his signature. City obviously could afford it but no way he's moving to that dump; Abramovich would blatantly be in for him and the Mourinho factor could be a deciding, er...factor. London being one of the best cities in the world would be a selling point too, but I just can't buy possibly the world's best player turning out at that wendy house Stamford Bridge. You also have to consider the existing team. You don't just 'buy' Messi, you invest in a culture around him, and that means 2 or 3 new world class players to compliment the purchase. There's too many muppets in the Chelsea side as it stands so even Roman might balk at going towards 200 million+ to make it work.

Arsenal are out, as are Liverpool, and Man United aren't the golden goose anymore without Fergie. That leaves PSG or Bayern, who might need outside investment to afford it even with the Pep Effect. Would Messi play in France? It's possible but unlikely. Obviously the south coast is plunder, and he'd have a nice life, but the league's shit and not as glamourous as Spain or here, even Italy. AC Milan might be a dark horse as the culture is probably right up his street, but is the league currently successful enough all round to justify choosing it over anywhere else, or even gritting his teeth and staying put?

Personally I think he's going nowhere for at least another 5 years, if ever, but I'm throwing it out there for anybody who cares to have a bash.

By the way, got this story from Sky Sports. In the article comments was this belter:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1468610_10202410401679287_1969290701_n.jpg

I honestly couldn't be arsed reading that.

Grant wrote:

I honestly couldn't be arsed reading that.

Nobody is. But don't burst his bubble. He might get upset.

Read it. Don't read it. The world isn't ending in the next ten minutes, I checked.

I hear of rumblings between Barca and Messi. where would he go if the unthinkable happened?

Straight to Uniteh-d .. expect Vic to have the scoop .. the tedious cunt.

Apparently Leo (as he's know to friends) once visited the Aladdin's Palace / MUFC  'Mall' frequented by Fads & the Mega-store crew and was over-whelmed enough to decide that he'd play for Bacon-face or Gollum one day.

Big push for 3rd anticipated etc.

SimonR

Christ almighty.