Re: The General Footy Thread

Simonr you are such a fucking horrible little pissant. Only you could 'not' ironically call someone else a tedious cunt, you fucking mono-tonal, grey scale, boring, soporific, star fucking, sycophantic shit box.

Always scratching around on the floor for scraps like the opportunistic bin rumaging rodent you are. Eagerly waiting for dropped morsals, you rat.
A true sign of an utterly weak fuck.  Said it before, you're a twat with no bollox who relies on support because you're a fucking nobody. Do one you pissy little weasel.

Part of the problem

Dermo the internet trooper and A1 weapon. Can you just do us all a favour and stop breathing.

SimonR

All ?

Part of the problem

I'm beginning to think Sabotini had a point.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Nice to see Fat Frank leading the troops out later.

I just wish we could all get on.

You're the bestest nemesis I ever had BF. God bless you.

simonr wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

I hear of rumblings between Barca and Messi. where would he go if the unthinkable happened?

Straight to Uniteh-d .. expect Vic to have the scoop .. the tedious cunt.

Apparently Leo (as he's know to friends) once visited the Aladdin's Palace / MUFC  'Mall' frequented by Fads & the Mega-store crew and was over-whelmed enough to decide that he'd play for Bacon-face or Gollum one day.

Big push for 3rd anticipated etc.

Post Of The Year in the bag.

Have to laugh at the big nosed midget using the word 'crew'.

Last edited by Dermo (Friday Nov 2013 16:33:15)

Part of the problem

Big-nosed midgets must be very bitter and are probably all atheists.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Defo not an atheist. Big nose worships the holy trinity of Sasha, Digweed and Dalglish. None of whom would give him the time of day. The massive racist!

Anyone fancy talking about the footy? Lol

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

I Support Queens Park Rangers Association Football Club(since 1978)..Especially ;  Simon Stainrod,Tony Currie,Stan Bowles,Rodney Marsh,Roy Wegerle,Gerry Francis ,Akos Buzacky etc basically any maverick mutthafkr that can gamble his house away,get other mens wives pregnant,piss his liver (and someone else's) up the wall,shag ex Miss worlds,hoover up mountains of peruvian marching powder but go out on the pitch and bag an hatrick(swings wooden rattle)....A big shout  to those eastenders the happy Hammers "jumping up and down and thoroughly enjoying themselves" copyright@Brian Moore1982. We Hope to welcolme u to beautiful downtown Loftus Road Next Season for a Pringle/Lacoste/Stone Island Love in....

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Saturday Nov 2013 04:37:06)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Deeply worrying if casuals still wear Pringle and Lacoste. Do they tuck their shirts in under their jumpers? Old man's clobber for afternoon cream teas and hobbling around the back nine, not smashing someone's face in off the Kings Road. So I've heard...

Terrence?

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

They still do down "in the loft"..The cnts...I prefer a japenese generals world war two uniform myself....

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

Can't beat a WWII flying jacket, goggles and a cane, even a gorilla suit if the weather allows wink

Wally wrote:

Anyone fancy talking about the footy? Lol

3-0. Have it up yer.
France 2016, here we come.

Flares....Im sure there was a leading'Chelscum' 'face' in the eighties called 'Harris' who use to wear flying goggles and a leather flying helmet on the terraces...........

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Saturday Nov 2013 10:23:11)

Stephen 'Hickey' Hickmott

fkn 'ell ..give that man a cigar!!

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

Flares....Im sure there was a leading'Chelscum' 'face' in the eighties called 'Harris' who use to wear flying goggles and a leather flying helmet on the terraces...........

Mr C?

West Am away next Saturday.

Guaranteed nawtiness.

How does he generate such power without any back swing?

Last edited by Mr Boring (Sunday Nov 2013 14:26:58)

I hear Birmingham City were overjoyed that these abilities helped them back into the Premier League...oh wait...