Re: The General Footy Thread

Enjoying seeing Phil Opian giving some board big hitters the run around.

Re: The General Footy Thread

What a pathetic little nobody Pube is.

Hanging on the coat tails of an alias, deary me.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Dan Harwood wrote:

Oh, Vito Mannone!


Most disappointed with this gloating Dan, had you down as better than that.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Big Fella wrote:

What a pathetic little nobody Pube is.

Hanging on the coat tails of an alias, deary me.

lol. That nerve you were referring to Biggs.

Re: The General Footy Thread

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/Segmentrecords/image_zps2cac05ab.jpg

Re: The General Footy Thread

pube85 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

What a pathetic little nobody Pube is.

Hanging on the coat tails of an alias, deary me.

lol. That nerve you were referring to Biggs.


I barely remember my replica kit slur to yourself, obviously been simmering away with you though. Lol

Re: The General Footy Thread

This alias you are referring to? If its the first name I've ever used on here how can it be an alias? Or are you referring to my GU username which in that case isn't an alias is it?

Re: The General Footy Thread

Phil, if anyone asks who you were on GU please don't answer them. Aliases should never be outed.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Oh don't worry mate its in the vault.

Notice how big fellow shrivels away like a young boys penis in a cold winter shower when I confront him. Is that a minerals shortage?

Re: The General Footy Thread

Phil Opian wrote:

Oh don't worry mate its in the vault.

Notice how big fellow shrivels away like a young boys penis in a cold winter shower when I confront him. Is that a minerals shortage?


That minerals gag only works if it's directed at Ed Smallman.

Re: The General Footy Thread

My mistake. I thought he was his guardian.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Big Fella wrote:
Dan Harwood wrote:

Oh, Vito Mannone!


Most disappointed with this gloating Dan, had you down as better than that.

Merely supporting my fellow custodian. Goalkeepers union, mate.

Prog God

Re: The General Footy Thread

Phil Opian wrote:

My mistake. I thought he was his guardian.

BF will like this post. He likes to see himself as the guardian of the board rising above all the trivial board rivalries and partisanship.

I don't know why so people many on here dislike him, I think he's a good egg.


BF - does your emporium sell pickled eggs? I've never seen anyone ever buy a pickle egg.

Re: The General Footy Thread

smallman1 wrote:

Went to bed at half time of extra time.

But then I was up at 6am to run.

This isn't Facebook, Smalls.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Phil Opian absolutely ledging it tbf!

Re: The General Footy Thread

Big Fella wrote:
pube85 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

What a pathetic little nobody Pube is.

Hanging on the coat tails of an alias, deary me.

lol. That nerve you were referring to Biggs.

I barely remember my replica kit slur to yourself, obviously been simmering away with you though. Lol

Anything to avoid talking about the football i suppose.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Mr Boring wrote:
simonr wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

the title race without United devalues the whole competition.

In short, it's like the world cup without Brazil.

gen lol

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Re: The General Footy Thread

Utd knocked out of the top three richest clubs in the world now as well.

Re: The General Footy Thread

99% of all Bedrock board members want to be Big Fellow, the other 1% are liars.

Re: The General Footy Thread

mr rossi wrote:

Utd knocked out of the top three richest clubs in the world now as well.

They can't claim to have the fiscal probity of Arsenal either.

草泥马

Re: The General Footy Thread

Mata will make all the difference.

Ex Chelsea players always do.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Mata deal must be going through as Chelsea are now bidding for Salah

the fucking greedy cunts

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Re: The General Footy Thread

Mata's to classy of a player for that scummy club!

Re: The General Footy Thread

DuFunk wrote:

Mata's to classy of a player for that scummy club!

Had a great time at Old Trafford in 2010 when we visited.

Re: The General Footy Thread

DuFunk wrote:

Mata's to classy of a player for that scummy club!


Bit harsh DF but you're correct Juan will be at home in the Theatre of Dreams.