Re: The General Footy Thread

lol @ Mata towing the party line at the Mancs already when secretly he's thinking "what the fuck have i done here?!!"

Re: The General Footy Thread

City to put 3 past Barca tonight. Cranking up the prediction howler potential, me. Who's in?

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

Both City and Arsenal will get 1-1 draws this week

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

Re: The General Footy Thread

oh.... and you heard it here first
natch
klang.....etc

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

Re: The General Footy Thread

2-2 i reckon

Re: The General Footy Thread

is Arsenal 2nd leg at home?

if so a 1-1 draw over there would be a great result

there will be more goals at the Etihad i would have thought

Re: The General Footy Thread

MattBlack wrote:

2-2 i reckon


was thinking that myself Matthew.

Re: The General Footy Thread

shaunstrudwick wrote:

is Arsenal 2nd leg at home?

if so a 1-1 draw over there would be a great result

there will be more goals at the Etihad i would have thought

Second leg is away

Re: The General Footy Thread

Reckon it could be a Citeh trouncing.  They are superb at home and Barca aren't the side they used to be.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Arsenal conceded 2 goals in last 13 at home in all comps. Better equipped than last time around I'd wager, but you could say the same about Bayern even without Ribery. Could be a stormer.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

Full support for the remaining English sides in the champions league.

That wouldn't apply to Liverpool if they were in it though.

Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Arsenal conceded 2 goals in last 13 at home in all comps. Better equipped than last time around I'd wager, but you could say the same about Bayern even without Ribery. Could be a stormer.

They shouldnt start with Giroud though as he only scores away from home...

Re: The General Footy Thread

MattBlack wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Arsenal conceded 2 goals in last 13 at home in all comps. Better equipped than last time around I'd wager, but you could say the same about Bayern even without Ribery. Could be a stormer.

They shouldnt start with Giroud though as he only scores away from home...

has he just done it again.......... i think he has..............

Lol, Matt Black, "back of the net"

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

Re: The General Footy Thread

Big Fella wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

2-2 i reckon

was thinking that myself Matthew.

Must admit I was thinking this. Hope he plays Negrado but Navas as the extra man in midfield.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Too many righting Barca off imo.1-3 for me. Messi to get a brace.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Just think City are still a bit naive in this comp.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Hmmm.....Clichy & Kolarov on the left & no Nasri. Looks slightly conservative. Might not be a bad thing initially.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Demicelis though?

Re: The General Footy Thread

I can only think he trusts him over Lescott & Nastasic from when had him before. It's a weakness for sure.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Aaah Barcelona matches in the CL, how I have missed thee. Pointless possession dominance, 3 free-kicks every minute and an overfussy referee...business as usual then.

Edit: Oh look! Barca getting a red card in England! Who'da thunk it?

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Tuesday Feb 2014 13:55:30)

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

LOL at Man City!

Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Aaah Barcelona matches in the CL, how I have missed thee. Pointless possession dominance, 3 free-kicks every minute and an overfussy referee...business as usual then.

Edit: Oh look! Barca getting a red card in England! Who'da thunk it?

How can possession be pointless?

Re: The General Footy Thread

Grant wrote:

LOL at Man City!

Re: The General Footy Thread

City's support tonight was abysmal.

Re: The General Footy Thread

LOL at all the prediction holocausts above.

City. You fucking cunts.

Part of the problem