Re: The General Footy Thread

i was addicted to getting stoned and playing SF2 in the summer of 94

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

shaunstrudwick wrote:

if Utd are serious about Ronaldo then the summer rebuild budget would need to be big enough to build a whole new team around him

Yes Shaun, Utd are serious. And the Utd board arent playing FIFA14 ffs.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Think he's on record this season saying just that.

Hang on, so anything a footballer says in an interview while under contract is to be taken literally?!

You couldnt make it up.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

starcreeper wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

if Utd are serious about Ronaldo then the summer rebuild budget would need to be big enough to build a whole new team around him

Yes Shaun, Utd are serious. And the Utd board arent playing FIFA14 ffs.

so in your opinion Ronaldo would choose to be turning out with the likes of Cleverley, Wellbeck, Valencia and Smalling over Benzema, Modric, Di Maria and Alonso?

£400k a week and he might want to i suppose

but you are also forgetting that SAF is no longer in charge and Moyes is a clueless cunt

living la vida Strudders

Shaun, I never said Ronaldo was choosing to do anything. Read my fucking posts.

United have contacted Madrid abut a price is all, how fucking hard is that to understand?

Grant wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

I was 12 and I beat some local reprobate at Street Fighter 2.

My reward was a right hook to the chops.

That's harsh, but since you brought up Streetfighter 2, I thought I'd share a story about my mate at school who in his Science class was asked by the teacher "How do you create a sonic boom?"

The reply of "Back, back, back, forward & punch" was received with a perplexed look by the teacher - I tell theee. If only my mate was joking at the time it would have been an excellent reply.

To be fair to the teacher, it does depend on the version and the character.

I thought only Guile could do a Sonic Boom and it was "extended back, forward & punch".

.......Jesus I'm a tedious individual.

Roll on Saturday.

I think Spurs will be good for a point.

You heard it here first.

starcreeper wrote:

United have contacted Madrid abut a price is all, how fucking hard is that to understand?

i don't understand the point of mentioning it when it is old news - you contacted them over the summer about a price

living la vida Strudders

And Ronaldo already said he briefly considered it before signing his new contract. He probably said that to get Ferdinand to stop texting him 29 times a day. I do think it is sad that United fans still think he's coming back one day. He's moved on, why can't they?

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Phil Opian wrote:

I bet it was a bird that twatted him.

lucy......sorry Extractorfan ???

Filed under Reg

More banter from Liverpool fans

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiI6T2ZCAAA7ROX.jpg

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

I do think it is sad that United fans still think he's coming back one day. He's moved on, why can't they?

eh, maybe its because he still loves (on record) the place and hes one of the greatest players to ever play the game.

Its hardly Eric Djemba Djemba we're pining for. No jealousy in your tone at all, Flaresy. None at all.

Smacks of desperation tbh.

That said, he's 29. Real can get his best years and then grab their money back !

SimonR

Hands up everyone that thinks Ronaldo will actually come back to Man Utd?

You'd have to be pretty fucking daft to think he would. Putting caveman on 300k is a precedent only complete fucktards would set.

Last edited by Dermo (Friday Mar 2014 16:05:44)

Part of the problem

Tidy finish from Ozil.

Presto wrote:

Hands up everyone that thinks Ronaldo will actually come back to Man Utd?

Not me.

simonr wrote:

Smacks of desperation tbh.

That statement smacks of village idiot.

shaunstrudwick wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

i don't understand the point of mentioning it when it is old news - you contacted them over the summer about a price

Madrid weren't receptive last year, Shaun. Maybe the reason they are this year is because the horse faced racist is their no.1 target.

Bale also really seems to have settled now, i really thought he would struggle but he seems to be getting better, maybe having Zidane as a personal mentor is helping his game

Playing well but I really believe he faced better opposition week in , week out in England.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiOTv8yIcAE-0YV.jpg:large

I'm getting fed up with that little fucker getting injured. Nobody can be that unlucky...just stay on your feet or learn to skip tackles or something. It's getting boring now.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

I'm surprised nobody has pointed out Agger's fucking rapist touch that caused all this. Fucking Sunday league stuff that.

starcreeper wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Madrid weren't receptive last year, Shaun. Maybe the reason they are this year is because the horse faced racist is their no.1 target.

it would take a Ronaldo sized fee to get him this summer

living la vida Strudders