Re: The General Footy Thread

Big Fella wrote:

Went yesterday, haven't we already discussed this?

You certainly have.

MattBlack wrote:

Maybe they should just hand Wenger the trophy now

Sure they said that before the Arsenal / Birmingham City League Cup final a few years back.

Plenty of time for Arsenal to fuck this one up.

Last edited by Presto (Sunday Mar 2014 11:39:27)

Still two games to win before the plebs default to 'you haven't won the league for xxx years'.

You heard it here first.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

What a wonderful occasion to 'treat' my son to his first game. Took me back to being in league one at times. Barca to look forward to now.....

Javi Garcia......fuck me, I'm lost for words.

Congratulations on you now being the proud dad of a Wigan supporter.

Well Presto, amongst other things, he heard Wigan fans described as six fingered cunts, fucking pie eating twats & inbred cunts, so on balance i think in might be OK. Thankfully he didn't mention any of the expletives but i am sure they are stored in the memory banks for retrieval at some point useful, such as when i take him to see his Granny.

Oh fuck - and I SO wanted to author the 21st thousandth post on this thread - how the fuck did I let slide past...

*uppercuts self repeatedly*

Big Fella wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

They better fucking score three now. Mugs.

City will win.

You heard it here first?

Part of the problem

pube85 wrote:

I don't think Pellegrino has made too many mistakes, other than continuing to play Demichelis rather that Lescott, & playing him in Midfield against Barca. Also, those early season away draws/losses will come back to haunt us.

Sticking with that pube?

As I've said all along any cunt and I mean any cunt, could do as good with this team as Pellegrini. Apart from Moyes obv.

What a fucking clueless cunt he is. All those players at his disposal. All that money at his disposal. Playing at home with the most expensive team in the world and he loses and loses convincingly against an average Championship side?
Playing cunts like James Milner and Jolean Lesott. The master stroke of taking Toure off, laugh out fucking Loud. Kompany, Silva and Fernandinho all on the bench? You couldn't fucking make it up. I really hope you lose the league now.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Kompany, Silva and Fernandinho all on the bench?

Damn, they'll all be rested for the Hull game. What a pity.

Nonetheless, that's a dreadful result, cup or no cup. On paper, their reserve squad should have won comfortably with key players on the bench. Pressure's now on in the league - games in hand are still must-win games and I can see them fucking this up. As I handily predicted way back in October. Oh yes.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

The wheels well and truly coming off at Citeh. Surely Arsenal's cup to lose now.

I heard an Arsenal fan friend say yesterday "And Arsenal have just won the FA Cup."

Lol. Come on Wigan.

La Nausee wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Went yesterday, haven't we already discussed this?

You certainly have.

He seems to think it carries some kind of kudos or importance attending a football match. Like it elevates his credentials as being a 'real fan' or something LOL. Well done Batter tits, well done. What a top notch supporter you are. Like anyone gives a fuck if you go to games or not.

No doubt Pube will straighten you out on this matter, like he always does.

Dermo wrote:
pube85 wrote:

I don't think Pellegrino has made too many mistakes, other than continuing to play Demichelis rather that Lescott, & playing him in Midfield against Barca. Also, those early season away draws/losses will come back to haunt us.

Sticking with that pube?

As I've said all along any cunt and I mean any cunt, could do as good with this team as Pellegrini. Apart from Moyes obv.

What a fucking clueless cunt he is. All those players at his disposal. All that money at his disposal. Playing at home with the most expensive team in the world and he loses and loses convincingly against an average Championship side?
Playing cunts like James Milner and Jolean Lesott. The master stroke of taking Toure off, laugh out fucking Loud. Kompany, Silva and Fernandinho all on the bench? You couldn't fucking make it up. I really hope you lose the league now.

obv still thinks they can get past Barca

i like Pelligrini tbf - but someone should have told him that the FA Cup is the more prestigious domestic cup trophy to win

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Oh yeh and can someone point out to pube that Pellegrino is a fucking mineral water and the manager of the club he supports is called Pellegrini.

Last edited by Dermo (Monday Mar 2014 03:56:01)

Part of the problem

I don't think he's over Mancini tbh.

Hadn't noticed Pube calling him Pellegrino.

Lol!

Dermo wrote:

I'm going to laugh my cock off at city if they don't come above everyone but Chelsea. Ask pube though. Pellegrino is doing a superb job down in forth. Even with games in hand.

I was just copying you Derms. lol

The only thing i would say is he had to take Yaya off before he got himself sent off. He was already on a yellow & was repeatedly fouling & moaning at the ref. I wish Milner had been on from the start instead of Garcia. At least he can run & pass to our players.

Last edited by pube85 (Monday Mar 2014 09:53:36)

Who would have thought that City may just end up with the COC this season.

The Treble is still on!!!! Dispatch Munich tomorrow then its all plain sailing

Filed under Reg

Think I'll watch the Atletico Madrid v AC Milan game later.

Robben is an awful falling over cunt.

Wish he'd taken that pen.

Big Fella wrote:

Robben is an awful falling over cunt.

I feel like going into a Dermo style uber rant over Robben. Is there a bigger cunt in football? Is there a bigger cunt full stop. The bald cunt.