Re: The General Footy Thread

comical_ali wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Fair play Ali, although SAF planned to retire in 2002, Moyes was at Preston then.

And City beat United 4-1 in 2004

Dig out the GU thread if it makes you feel better.  The point remains, I predicated years ago that United would turn shit when Moyes eventually took over - and he did.  The vision has become a reality - and it's been fucking great.

GU died around 2010, you are talking about 2002, I wasn't registered then Ali.

Big Fella wrote:
comical_ali wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Fair play Ali, although SAF planned to retire in 2002, Moyes was at Preston then.

And City beat United 4-1 in 2004

Dig out the GU thread if it makes you feel better.  The point remains, I predicated years ago that United would turn shit when Moyes eventually took over - and he did.  The vision has become a reality - and it's been fucking great.

GU died around 2010, you are talking about 2002, I wasn't registered then Ali.

Bad luck. 

The point remains, I predicated years ago that United would turn shit when Moyes eventually took over - and he did.  The vision has become a reality - and it's been absolutely smashing, thoroughly enjoyable.

I am a lot smarter than you.

Of course, you predicting it in 2002 was a bit of nonsense really though.

Big Fella wrote:

Of course, you predicting it in 2002 was a bit of nonsense really though.

Whether it was 2006, 7 or 8 - the point remains it was years ago, as per original thread - and that it's is a right blast to behold.

Really, an absolute pleasure.

What do you think of the debacle that is your team Arsenal, Ali?

Big Fella wrote:

What do you think of the debacle that is your team Arsenal, Ali?

Compared to the pitiful collapse of Manchester United, everything seems completely rosy.  The biggest embarrassment of our season won't be losing the FA Cup Semi, but failing to beat Manchester United over 2 games ...

Must admit it was an absolute pleasure being in turmoil and taking four points off a title contender, sorry pretender.

Last edited by Big Fella (Friday Apr 2014 10:52:17)

Big Fella wrote:

Must admit it was an absolute pleasure being in turmoil and taking four points off a title contender, sorry pretender.

What's your take on Ferguson's fake empire - built on bullying and intimidation - crumbling so very quickly?  The man was always a class A animal, one of the few truly worthy of the word cunt.  Unofficially running English football, but continually failing on the European stage where the bullying tactics were out-of-depth.  People actually liked Matt Busby outside Manchester, but Ferguson is just hated, a horrible horrible purple faced monster and English football is better without him.

Fuck me, I almost forgot ...

I wasn't on this board during this magical moment, but Christ on a fucking quad bike this needs attention - and this is for fadas too. 

Let's just take a moment to remember - and fully re-live, all over again - that once-in-a-lifetime moment when Aguero scored that goal against QPR.  A moment in football that overshadows anything achieved by the purple faced beast - and quite possibly the best sporting moment I think many will ever experience.

Would be nice to see Liverpool win the title.

Ali, do you think there should be JFT96?

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

starcreeper wrote:

No real opinions other than the bleedin-fuckin-obvious on that one, Starcreeper.

What I would say though, is that the moment Aguero struck that goal I almost shit my fucking pants with sheer joy ....

comical_ali wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

No real opinions other than the bleedin-fuckin-obvious on that one, Starcreeper.

What I would say though, is that the moment Aguero struck that goal I almost shit my fucking pants with sheer joy ....

Whats the obvious one?

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

starcreeper wrote:
comical_ali wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Whats the obvious one?

Not telling you.  Too busy cumming at the thought of Sergio Aguero winning the title and wiping the smug grins off the cunts in the last moment of the season ...

Theres a good chance Rene Meulensteen will be back at OT next season.

comical_ali wrote:
starcreeper wrote:
comical_ali wrote:

Whats the obvious one?

Not telling you.  Too busy cumming at the thought of Sergio Aguero winning the title and wiping the smug grins off the cunts in the last moment of the season ...

Youre at least 2 seasons late with that one, tough guy. Might aswell laugh at Andy Cole for missing an open goal down at West Ham while youre at it.

Absolutely hilarious bantz by the way.

starcreeper wrote:
comical_ali wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Whats the obvious one?

Youre at least 2 seasons late with that one, tough guy. Might aswell laugh at Andy Cole for missing an open goal down at West Ham while youre at it.

Absolutely hilarious bantz by the way.

No way, this Aguero moment shits on anything that ever happened, ever, in football.  It eclipses anything - and always will.

You know it.  I know it. 

It deserves to be remembered.

No chance, Tardelli's goal in the 82 WC final is the best goal that has ever been scored in a competition. Loads of people say it. Sorry.

comical_ali wrote:

Let's just take a moment to remember - and fully re-live, all over again - that once-in-a-lifetime moment when Aguero scored that goal against QPR.  A moment in football that overshadows anything achieved by the purple faced beast - and quite possibly the best sporting moment I think many will ever experience.

I know, the confirmation of Bolton's relegation will haunt me forever.

Is Comical Ali Flares?

A sickening Sunday afternoon no doubts, file it with an evening in 2005, a Saturday afternoon in 1976 and 1979.

The last 25 years under the greatest British footballer manager of all time has made up for it though.

Grant wrote:

Is Comical Ali Flares?

No mate, Hannu already said he wasn't an alias.
Also Ali was on GU in the death throes, Flarse had no prior knowledge of GU otherwise he would have known Klang etc.

They're football shit is very similar

Arsenal getting an pwning @ Everton in this first half

Flares must be glad he can't post on here right now

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Is this what Arsene means by "fighting spirit"

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/ea … 59808.html

MattBlack wrote: