Re: The General Footy Thread

The funniest thing about Chelsea fans is even the club find them an embarrassment, whether it's handing out plastic flags or banning celery, it just demonstrates that they're clueless whoppers.

草泥马

I guess if Sunderland win today then Fulham fans wont get to play their great rivals for a season or two

Phew!

Fair fucks to Sunderland. They looked down and out just a few weeks ago. Can't see Norwich surviving.

I would prefer Chelsea to win the league if I had a choice.

Presto wrote:

Phew!

Fair fucks to Sunderland. They looked down and out just a few weeks ago. Can't see Norwich surviving.

Chelsea will probably send them down tomorrow

It would ironic if Everton win tonight and then Liverpool win the league though

Thanks for that Matt.

Ross Barkley needs to score another 4 great goals to ensure Roy Hodgson doesn't take him to Brazil and just takes Michael Carrick

smallman1 wrote:

The Bridge is one of the most iconic grounds in England.

Is it fuck. It's a shithole - if you're in the lower tier, it's one of the worst views for away fans in the football league.

99% of football fans want to support United, the other 1% are liars.

Even for you BF, that is nothing short of preposterous.

Grant wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

The Bridge is one of the most iconic grounds in England.

Is it fuck. It's a shithole - if you're in the lower tier, it's one of the worst views for away fans in the football league.

Sorry Ed, but ^^this. SB is the pits. Minerals on the lowside with that comment tbf chief.

Beef Jerky Time!

Chelsea fans aren't even real fans. They are just success supporting cunts who only appeared post the filthy Russian cunt.
Hardly worth giving them the time of day on footballing matters or you just get the type of shite Ed dribbles. Fans that think being in an affluent part of a city is indication enough for you need to build a picture of their clientèle. The same clueless cunts who held banners up with their club captain 'Fat Frank out' on it.
Chelsea fans are utter fucking cretins.

Case closed.

Part of the problem

Ben Wand wrote:

In all fairness I've really enjoyed watching United this season

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

steelydan wrote:
Ben Wand wrote:

In all fairness I've really enjoyed watching United this season

me too

looking forward to seeing the farmer palmers being relegated at chelsea today.

as a qpr fan we have never forgiven them for costing us the league title in 1975/76, when we lost out to liverpool in the last 10 mins of the season by 1 point.

ETC' i hope the sight of the young people refreshes you'

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Why doesn't Terry just fuck off and die in his full kit somehwere? What an absolute fucking cunt.

Part of the problem

lol @ the chelsea fans who booed and left early during Cole, Lampard and Terry's last home game. Hate the three of them with a passion, but to not give them a proper send off is deplorable.

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

l during  Lampard and Terry's last home game.

Have you been reading The Daily Bollox again rhouses?

Part of the problem

Lampard might stay, but it's over for Terry isn't it?

I don't think he's aware of that. Maybe you should twitter him and let him know and the club while you're at it.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Why doesn't Terry just fuck off and die in his full kit somehwere? What an absolute fucking cunt.

Yep. Wholeheartedly agree. However, the cunt should be going to the World Cup if woy really has any intention of getting through the group stages.

Yant wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Yep. Wholeheartedly agree. However, the cunt should be going to the World Cup if woy really has any intention of getting through the group stages.

Of course he should. Terry's influence in Germany four years ago is something he should be very proud of.

Terry is one of the main reasons that I have absolutely no interest in the England team. And the staggering fact that England are much shitter now than we were then - that's some achievement right there

always a good time to post this

http://i60.tinypic.com/29xgaz4.jpg

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Nick Sneddon wrote:

always a good time to post this

http://i60.tinypic.com/29xgaz4.jpg

LOL. Complete whopper. I'd rather have Badgeman.

Never get tired of seeing the plastic flags, though...
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2008/05/10/chelsea10a.jpg

草泥马