Re: The General Footy Thread

£28m for Lallana?

They saw Liverpool coming!

What are you complaining about, you got 50 million for David Luiz!

smallman1 wrote:

£28m for Lallana?

I think our initial £20m bid is closer to his real worth - but sometimes you have to pay over the odds to get your man

be interesting to see who Koeman brings in

MattBlack wrote:

I'm not complaining Matt.

shaunstrudwick wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

£28m for Lallana?

I think our initial £20m bid is closer to his real worth - but sometimes you have to pay over the odds to get your man

be interesting to see who Koeman brings in

I dont reckon Koeman will get all that money anyway, Southamptons new owners are business people, not football people

Luke Shaw "signed" for us in March / April and when Jose told him he was going to be sent out on loan he decided against joining.

Tru fax and quite right from Shaw too.

Big Fella wrote:

Didn't Flares deride Bobby Charlton also?

It's coincidence BF.  Ben has been clear, there is not a connection with Flares.

It's sad really.

MattBlack wrote:

They also handed Liverpool 50 big ones for Torres, a shadow of the player he once was. Very unfortunate really.

I was hoping the Footy thread would get to 1000 pages but with the wrecking ball already in place it could be a bit of an effort.......

Suarez to Barca on 5 year deal for £63m I'm hearing.

its not been confirmed but look who's in Roma's squad on wiki. The horrible cunt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.S._Roma

Part of the problem

Off to Rome for his pension.

Fair play.

good news for QPR'S assualt on the premeir league title!!

bids turned down for craig bryson(20 goals for derby last season in midfield), lacells england u-21 defender from forest, stephen caulker,lewis holtby, ross mcormack, micheal dawson, and some forward from ajax who scored 25 goals last season and ravel  morrison back at west ham.

but the services a player that wont complete 90 minutes of football this season unless oscar goldman is employed as the new physio,  rio ferdinand undisputed lumbago champion 2007-2014, secured

always a sign of an ambitious club looking to the future when we are about to sign a player that is at the start of carving out a sports tv career on the bcc.

why stop there ??? perhaps , using our patent pending system of scouting, we can go through a list of captains whose appeared on a 'question of sport' since 1979.

a brave new dawn is upon us , the services of  gary ' resident pro at chigwell golf club, private lessons start at ten pounds, golf tees free of charge ' oniel,  secured again, joy.

and the best for last, bobby 'i claudius' zamora resigned to get killed in action around september 2014 , away to hull city.

queens park fucking rangers FC , the 'bone collector'of the professional football league.

what did spinal tap say ?, shark sandwich, fuck that !! SHIT SANDWICH!

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jul 2014 00:55:27)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Sanchez would be a great signing for Arsenal..

They reckon it could be 70 million now for Suarez as Sanchez has said no, thats a lot of molar (sorry)

smallman1 wrote:

Sanchez would be a great signing for Arsenal..

i hope so, i wouldn't mind us getting Sanchez and Remy if we can, be nice to have some back up in that department re Remy)

Still need a right back, stand in CB and a brick house DM IMO

Filed under Reg

Debuchy seems like a done deal (where have gooners heard that phrase before?), so that'll be the RB position sorted.

Prog God

Dan Harwood wrote:

Debuchy seems like a done deal (where have gooners heard that phrase before?), so that'll be the RB position sorted.

So the press seem to think, not 100% sold on him, but then again, they are few better right backs on the market more dependable than Sagna, sad to see him go

Filed under Reg

If we have to replace Sagna, and we obviously have too, we might as well replace him with the player who has taken his shirt in the national side.

Prog God

IF it happens I think Debuchy is a decent signing, knows the a Premier league, played alongside Kos and as stated, must be ok if keeping Sagna out the national team. Plus at the right age to give Jenkinson / Bellerin a chance to get a bit more experience before challenging for the first team.

Sanchez and Bender next ??? Bloody hope so.

Newbie but was at The Old Barn for Babealicious, so good Prog credentials.........

That Jenkinson's total gash.

草泥马

BedRob wrote:
Dan Harwood wrote:

So the press seem to think, not 100% sold on him, but then again, they are few better right backs on the market more dependable than Sagna, sad to see him go

Gutted to see Sagna leave Dan sad

Yet again the oil money has spoken/doubled his wages

Think of them as a retirement home for footballers.

Prog God