Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Long way down, not quite as bad as Love Actually but still a bit on the schmaltzy side, 4 people form a pact not to kill themselves on New years eve, old smarmy Piers Brosnan, Jesse from Breaking bad, a depressed single mum and Imogen Poots who plays the sort of quirky but strangely attractive girl as she always does, they love, they laugh, they annoy the fuck out of each other and in the end they all go on a journey together. I expected something a little darker because of the subject matter but overall not nearly as bad as i thought it would be and Imogen Poots is quite hot. 6/10

Any film with Katherine Heigl, Jennifer Aniston (Marley & Me excepted natch) or Kate Hudson.

Or this bint.

http://img.answcdn.com/view:crop/cew/9f5afe29/a334d45899143787e3377d04909ccae02cd6834c.jpeg

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Camp beyond words - which in itself need not be a bad thing, but not funny enough to be a comedy and ultimately just a little bit shit.

6/10

Punch Drunk Love is a PT Anderson movie that usually goes under the radar, decent watch. Magnolia, Boogie Nights and There Will Be Blood were near perfect. The Master though, yeah still can't get through the first half hour and it isn't the ganja I'm consuming either.

Or this bint.

http://img.answcdn.com/view:crop/cew/9f5afe29/a334d45899143787e3377d04909ccae02cd6834c.jpeg

you watching The Princess Diaries again?

saw the new X-Men recently - it was quite a good storyline - tho not much in the way of set peice action sequences... until the end

left the 'saga' in a much better place than X3 did - which I think was the main point

Oh and Jennifer Lawrence gives me the horn something rotten - even as Raven/Mystique

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Thursday Jun 2014 07:41:47)

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Big Fella wrote:

Weird looking Doris - her mouth, nose and eyes all look too big for rest of her face.

Not unattractive mind - just weird.

mannish imo.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Buttahs you mean CJ?

The Walk of Shame- worth watching for Elizabeth banks in a yellow skirt and passed a quick commute back from work

Jack Ryan - Shadow Recruit - as far fetched as you can get...with the Dogs Breakfast of actors - Kevin Costner

Last edited by munkyn (Saturday Jun 2014 14:40:24)

The new X-men went on for too long in my mind...wasn't the best copy...however 2h10 and I was bored by the end

American Psycho.

Fucking great. 8/10

munkyn wrote:

The Walk of Shame- worth watching for Elizabeth banks in a yellow skirt and passed a quick commute back from work

Jack Ryan - Shadow Recruit - as far fetched as you can get...with the Dogs Breakfast of actors - Kevin Costner

3 Days To Kill looks good tho

saw the Dollar Buyers Club last night - best 'serious' film I've seen for a long time - McConnahay and Leto were both great

Wolf of Wall St doesn't count as it was played for laughs

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Frank. 8/10. Reminded me a bit of some of the folk on here suffering with mental issues.

Heli. 6/10. The scene where they spray lighter fluid on the bloke's mickey and set fire to it, reminded me of a disease I once caught off some vixen. Bit disappointed with the ending though. I really wanted a full all-out Liam Neeson-kinda end scene, with lots of punching of faces and shit like that. Which you don't get. **SPOILER WARNING**

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Oh dear

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/33002 … treatment/

Last edited by MattBlack (Wednesday Jun 2014 02:59:57)

Stand Up Guys.

Has there ever been a more wooden performance from such great actors.  Painful to watch in most parts.

3/10.

Three Colours Blue - very good 9/10
Three Colours White - very good 9/10
Three Colours Red - good 7/10 but want to watch again as I feel I missed something.

Hannu, Strudders and Smashy will not want to watch this triology. Saying that the lass in the third one is fit and the French lass in the second gets her bits out.

Mr Boring wrote:

Three Colours Red - good 7/10 but want to watch again as I feel I missed something.

Hannu, Strudders and Smashy will not want to watch this triology. Saying that the lass in the third one is fit and the French lass in the second gets her bits out.

Ooooh, why's that then?

Last edited by smashdad (Wednesday Jun 2014 06:21:54)

smashdad wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

Ooooh, why's that then?

The main bloke in the second one gets ditched by his wife and he ends up all bitter and angry.

**sniggers**

Mr Boring wrote:
smashdad wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

Ooooh, why's that then?

The main bloke in the second one gets ditched by his wife and he ends up all bitter and angry.

No bearing whatsoever on me then...
smile

I think he was referring to me. Let's say I could've handled my last breakup a bit more manly....

Homegrove wrote:

Let's say I could've handled my last breakup a bit more manly....

You mean you could have dealt her a Betoko Reducer?

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

I meant facing the facts and moving on.

Sorry to hear that Hannu. If it's any consolation the bloke in the film ends up becoming a successful entrepreneur and frames his ex for his own murder.

How badly did she get you?

Eh, it happened two years ago. Let's not get into that again.