Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Yes definitely – its great fun

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

And I had a massive fap over a bald, purple Karen Gillan... which was nice.

And looks like your mate might make the sequel too Si

MattBlack wrote:

And looks like your mate might make the sequel too Si

Nicely spoiled there Matt.

:-\

big_smile

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

I saw Her.  Thought it was really good and quite clever - a bit stressful to watch mind.  8/10

Calvary - very dark, some shit stereotypes, but a good film. Not especially funny either. 7/10

saw Locke at the weekend.

hardly a popcorn film - was pretty good but didn't think it was worth the hype. great performance from Tom Hardy but that's about it.

recommended if you are on a plane or a journey but not a family film or one to sit down with the other half etc.

Watched Good Will Hunting again earlier - really is a terrific film.

9/10

Runner, Runner, "starring" Ben Affleck. Yet another reason why he should stick to directing.

I trust he'll do great in the next Fincher-flick Gone Girl. I've read the book and Affleck is perfect for the character. Everything you hate about him is in the character.

jamie wrote:

saw Locke at the weekend.

hardly a popcorn film - was pretty good but didn't think it was worth the hype. great performance from Tom Hardy but that's about it.

recommended if you are on a plane or a journey but not a family film or one to sit down with the other half etc.

what X5 is he driving?

reg plate / engine spec etc?

La Nausee wrote:

Runner, Runner, "starring" Ben Affleck. Yet another reason why he should stick to directing.

this was awful and i'm a bit partial to the Trousersnake

Watched "Awakenings" yesterday. What a film.

Watched The Butler over the weekend. Good film. 7/10.

Prog God

Dan Harwood wrote:

Watched The Butler over the weekend. Good film. 7/10.

Just added this to the LoveFilm list.  Looks great.  Excellent cast.

Naus needs to post in this thread again. Especially with all the Affleck talk (I know he's a fan)

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Homegrove wrote:

I trust he'll do great in the next Fincher-flick Gone Girl. I've read the book and Affleck is perfect for the character. Everything you hate about him is in the character.

Is the character a completely shit actor?

millsy23 wrote:

Naus needs to post in this thread again. Especially with all the Affleck talk (I know he's a fan)

Lol. Right, he made one good flick I think of ....but not the name...the blaggers in Boston...The Town, that's the one. Which he directed I think. Apart from that he was made for stuff like Armageddon, Independence Day, Pearl Harbour, anything which involves puttin things to right, y'all. He was in some of them, wasn't he?
Btw, Armageddon is  Hannu's fifth fave movie of all time after the four Batman films. His only gripe is that he didn't wear a cape.

Threads. The bbc docu film from the 80's given to me by my bro. Horrific stuff for a Sunday night.

Moderate Rock

The hooligan factory. A piss take of all those hooligan films like ID and Football factory, pretty funny in places although it helps if you've seen some of those aforementioned films as otherwise you might not get some of the references although it's worth watching just to see Danny Dire getting killed in the first few minutes

La Nausee wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Lol. Right, he made one good flick I think of ....but not the name...the blaggers in Boston...The Town, that's the one. Which he directed I think. Apart from that he was made for stuff like Armageddon, Independence Day, Pearl Harbour, anything which involves puttin things to right, y'all. He was in some of them, wasn't he?
Btw, Armageddon is  Hannu's fifth fave movie of all time after the four Batman films. His only gripe is that he didn't wear a cape.

He wasn't in Independence Day. I've not seen Armageddon or Pearl Harbour. I love shit movies, but can't stand Michael Bay, apart from the first Bad Boys-movie. The Town is really great IMO.

Joe - pretty miserable film, but great acting throughout - why can't Nicholas Cage do films like this instead of rancid shit all the time.  8/10

Broken Flowers - really odd film, Bill Murray's excellent, but the whole thing is almost pointless. 7/10

The Purge. What a crock of shit that was. Fucking hell. 0/10

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Big Trouble in Little China

100% awesome

Can anyone name a bad Billy Murray film? Can't think of one and they have me laughing from start to finish.