Topic: Lisle Madness This Thursday

well, today in fact . . .

who's up for this f##king cracker then, eh ?! Closing set from Captain Lisle in the Star Bar - been looking forward to this for months.

let's be avin' yerz

Re: Lisle Madness This Thursday

I wish I could be there - any chance you could give me a report here tomorrow or whenever it is that you recover ?!  I'd love to hear how it goes and what the big tunes were - that's assuming they're recognisable.

Have fun

:cry:

I can't make it either. Any chance you can play a set in my room for a tenner and a three course meal, made by my Mum?-She's a caterer.

x

@nnax

I'd be delighted - where do you live ?

wink

would love to deliver a report but sadly I'm jumping on a plane to Hamster Jam the next morning and intend to be nowhere near a computer for a while . . .

I'll think of you fondly whilst tripping me knackers off on skunk and mexican 'shrooms. Marvellous.

i warn u tho...im trying mixing cds in a club for the 1st time in me life so anything could happen....its either use the cdjs or just 2 turntables and i want this to be a bit different some im biting the cd bullet...famous last words!

cant wait man, got some lush records for this

Jonathan - you're gonna rock. Fvcking bring it on!  :shock:  big_smile  8)

Can safely say that the Star Bar was 'aving it for my crowd, great atmosphere (to be expected at Bedrock) but huge tunes by both you and Hyper..

Cheers for the night guys!  8)