Topic: Depeche Mode-OWILM (Lexicon Ave. Mix)???

Okay. Call me stupid if you will, but this is my first post to this site. I was wondering if there were any major distribution plans for the best remix i have heard in a long while, Depeche Mode-Only When I Lose Myself (Lexicon Avenue Remix) So far, all i have seen it put on is CDR's. Anyone possibly have any info? i realize if it gets distributed it might take forever to get to my neck of the woods, but at least i would be able to order it.

Thanks, wink
Jason Lentz
AKA Hi-Lo

Re: Depeche Mode-OWILM (Lexicon Ave. Mix)???

no luck geezer.  word is that this was only ever distributed to the "select few"  i.e. sasha, lawler, kleinenberg, tomiie, lawler etc.. and it has been stated by l.a. that it will never be released.

pi5ser isn't it?  great tune.

if things seem shorter than they are, finish counting all the stars.  feel the years washed down again, another pay cheque to cash in.  pray the lord of flesh and bone, leaves you some to call your own, as we slowly feel our way, through another, shapeless day.... BOSH!

great tune, but makes you hate whoever is keeping it from being released, which seems like DM themselves.  Grrrrr!!! :cry:

I think you might be in luck cos I picked a copy up a couple of weeks ago. It just said - Lexicon Avenue

I am new to this board, and complete hooked on to electronic music...
anyways this track just got a white label release this week...3 beat records have it on there website...I still have to wait for my copy till crosses the pond and lands at Release Records....

DJ Surgeon General's Waning: These beats are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. Listening by pregnant women may cause fetal injury and low birth weight.

i am gating my copey on tuesday ya pal. roll  :idea:

NOW DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT

K-records will propably have it this week in store

this track is awesome, even better then Deep Dish' remix of Deeper Love

-------------------
www.bluelove.be               www.k-records.be

htfr have it for 6 quid, mine arrived sat morning

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

You mean you got a record from Hard to Find and it WASN`T a dodgy copy?  yikes

yeah, i only had one problem with htfr in years, and they took the record back & sent me a new one. 3beat on the other hand, every order i have ever placed has always had something go wrong with it

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

lmfao :roll
   hello every one im new to this board so here goes my first post roll
   just got my copy of depeche mode [only when i lose myself]
and im !"

yeah, i only had one problem with htfr in years, and they took the record back & sent me a new one. 3beat on the other hand, every order i have ever placed has always had something go wrong with it

Agreed !!! I've Never had any problem with htfr, though orders take long to be delivered (plastic, for example, uses faster methods.... and less is paid for shipment). Every order with 3beat ends up having records magically going out of stock meanwhile... that "should hopefully be back tomorrow" - a tomorrow that will not come soon...

Sean, I also have a blue sleeved copy, ordered from 3Beat... and I think it rules (pressing quality)...

Blue Sleeve... one sided - side with the track is blue, the other one is white.. tongue

ha ha ha my white label vinyl is sooo scratched sounded like a copy of a copy that got ran over and copied on an 8track.... great tune bad copy, bad unscruopulous vinyl cutters!!! :evil: 
maybee the newest remix of depeche mode - only when (chris macalli mix) comes out it will get a proper release or at least not be screwed up...

Check out

www.chrismicali.com

For Owilms Tune info...

Cheers 8)

" as the rush "

I have the said Lexicon Ave remix. I got it from Plastic Fantastic and its a great copy.

I think there were plans to release it, but some cheeky monkey bootlegged it first. There was a request to shop the bootlegger on the Lexicon Ave website.

There's no sense in silliness!