Topic: FAO jon lisle

well done mate a classic set....don't worry about the sh tty deck we know it wasn't your fault and you didn't need to explain it to everyone who came to the booth wink
but you rocked that place hard man...well done

jung

Re: FAO jon lisle

Obviously I didn't make it (I'm in Sydney, blah blah blah) but got a text from a mate - "Went to bedrock on thursday and had a blistering time. jon lisle played the new infusion tune which rocked my world!"

I want to hear this goddamn tune. You're all talking about it. You bastards.

Funky Dung

"It's in the saaand"

massive respect Jonathan - you tore the place up - the entire bar rocking till the end!! Hardly heard a single tune I recognised but they all kicked like a mule.

FD - you gotta hear Dead Souls man - beg, scream, etc.

just wanna echoe jungle's entire column.  it was ace.   8)

if things seem shorter than they are, finish counting all the stars.  feel the years washed down again, another pay cheque to cash in.  pray the lord of flesh and bone, leaves you some to call your own, as we slowly feel our way, through another, shapeless day.... BOSH!

Funky Dung - are you a Bedrocker in Sydney too?  Gonna make DJ Hyper later this month?  I think its the 23rd - Sounds on Sunday.  Its part of his album launch.

Funky Dung - are you a Bedrocker in Sydney too?  Gonna make DJ Hyper later this month?  I think its the 23rd - Sounds on Sunday.  Its part of his album launch.

I am indeed a Bedrocker adrift on the far side of the planet! I'm not going to be going to Hyper at Sounds, unfortunately. That's the same day as Derrick Carter and Cassius playing in the park, and I'm well up for that. Not seen Cassius before and I've seen Hyper a billion-and-one times.

Shame, because I'd love to hear some non-cheesy breaks for a change, but it just can't be done.  :cry:

Funky Dung

"It's in the saaand"