Topic: BedRock Creamer - Reported to be good

BedRock Creamer - Reported to be good

=============================

www.spaced.co.uk/clubs/cl...newsletter

Words by: Alasdair Stark
---

Ajos1<i>Edited by: ajos1

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

Re: BedRock Creamer - Reported to be good

"Then, lights up for an uplifting encore revealing the true carnage the 3 DJs had left in their wake; people with limbs entwined, hugging their companions, or just swaying in shock and exhaustion"

had the dj's been fiddling with people whilst crossing the dance floor??
<i></i>

glad he enjoyed himself....

wasn't the frigging night i went to though....too little of diggers....too much of creamer....and a complete stranger to start (who credit due was good) 

worse bedrock i've ever attended 

"If you aint playing out on a friday or saturday night then you aint a Dj, you're just someone with a lot of records!"

TIME OUT Sasha interview.

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

Comparing Lawler to Creamer! What is this guy on?
<i></i>

Prog God

I may recommend that Space Reporters are barred from taking drugs when writing up nights out...

This seems to be a drugs-influenced work of fiction.
---

Ajos1<i>Edited by: ajos1

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

"I may recommend that Space Reporters are barred from taking drugs when writing up nights out"

is that libel??
<i></i>

thats a tad unfair ajos - no amount of drugs could have helped you enjoy 'that' night   

a prime example of how too much creamer can make you sick   

"If you aint playing out on a friday or saturday night then you aint a Dj, you're just someone with a lot of records!"

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

I had a great night. As did my friends who I came with.

A bit of optimism wouldn't do anyone any harm around these parts....
<i></i>

my mistake - apparently there were enough drugs available to make it enjoyable 

never had optimism though - do you snort it?   

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

no
<i></i>

I think that the reviewer from Spaced had accidently walked into the wrong club, cos quite frankly I thought that night was crap. (To put it nicely).

Either that or he works for Bedrock.
<i></i>

Or he knows how to enjoy himself.
<i></i>

"never had optimism though - do you snort it?"

Optimism - one drug I'd never touch.
<i></i>

Haven't we all gone a little cynical in our middle age.

<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

<b><i>Quote:</i></b> I may recommend that Space Reporters are barred from taking drugs when writing up nights out...

This seems to be a drugs-influenced work of fiction

The guy who wrote that is a mate of mine and can assure you he wasn't on any kind of drugs.

Read it properly.... he didn't compare Creamer to Lawler, he compared part of Diggers set to Lawlers Dark Drums.  And most of the praise goes to Diggers, not Creamer.

Both nights creamer probably had to do a longer than anticipated set due to Digger's illness... personally I quite liked the start of his set in London but thought he took it way too ploddy after that.  However people obviously enjoyed themselves that night and clearly did in brighton... most sites like this steer away form writing negative things in their reviews, choosing rather to focus on the positive.  Some around here would do well to take lessons from that.
<i></i>

Nige -  i Agree mate but there wasnt a single poistive in Creamers Set @ heaven for me.........Junkie XL was however truly amazing
<i></i>

'no amount of drugs could have helped you enjoy 'that' night' 

Sorry Paul - some of us did enjoy 'that' night -without  'loads of drugs' and without optimism - alread heard him at Heaven. I had a really good time - not because of Creamer - who was totally tedius - but despite him.  Al Nash was excellent and appreciated Diggers playing when not up to it. The Beach crowd are such a nice bunch who did not let one crap DJ completely ruin their Bedrock - though I appreciate he managed to ruin yours 
<i></i>

Sorry Nige. Skim reading again.

Fair play if he enjoyed himself though. There have been nights that I have really enjoyed but a DJ has been atrocious.

And there have also been cases where, to slightly rephrase a famous lyric, "Last night a DJ saved a night".
<i></i>

Prog God