Topic: Momu

Assume everyone's picked up on these guys by now ? If not - get on it sharpish because everything they touch turns to gold.

Tracks I've heard are :

This is Momu
Kitty Hawk
The Dive
Bring it on Back
Aduro
Sunsicle
Donner Pass
Jondi and Spesh - No Harm (Momu Remix)
Rez - Unspoken Words (Momu Remix)
Cass - Mind Rewind (Momu Remix)
Justin O'brien and Jonathan - Levitate (Momu Remix)

Every single one of them are superb - if these boys aren't destined for superstardom then this world is more f##ked up than I previously thought.

Unfortunately only got copies of a couple of them which is a right p#sser and I'll bet most of 'em won't surface for months.

Anyone else you kids can see blowing up in 2003 ?!

Re: Momu

much as they've been around for ages....terminal head are gonna go off big style this year...whenever the album comes out....its a beauty

aswell as...jon lisle..who might just be making it out of the back rooms and into the main rooms with the big boys....ie a start bar residency would be nice big_smile

jung

Apollo Kids possibly. Would love to see a dj set from Chris Carter this year.

@nnax

hopefully steve g's  wreckedangle project.  him and russell pearce have put some great stuff out in the past year and with a scheduled release remix package of "fluke - slide" and "yothu yindi - timeless land" (lisle's last but one tune last thursday.)  this year could be a good one for them.

if things seem shorter than they are, finish counting all the stars.  feel the years washed down again, another pay cheque to cash in.  pray the lord of flesh and bone, leaves you some to call your own, as we slowly feel our way, through another, shapeless day.... BOSH!

Just got my copy through of Momu's 'The Dive' - 'f#cking sick tune' to quote a very good friend of mine.....

8)

your right kev.... that track is unfvcking believable.... they happen to be my favorite producers right now.... quality track after quality track....

bring it on, bring it on, bring it on, bring it on, bring it on back and over the top!

Momu rock. THE best.

Jonathan

Yeah these guys rock, I've heard these ones on JL mixes

Kitty Hawk
Bring it on Back
Sunsicle
Donner Pass
Justin O'brien and Jonathan - Levitate (Momu Remix)

and I've got.

Cass - Mind Rewind (Momu Remix)

and put it on my last mix.

Are some of their tracks due for release on Bedrock breaks then ?

Theres also an interview with them on prog sounds site

http://www.progressive-sounds.com/artis … erview.asp

So, I open the door to my enemies, and ask could we wipe the slate clean,
If they tell me to please go and fuck myself, you know you just can't win

mixes on sound cloud