Topic: Reassuringly cheap

This will please the liver destroying alkys amongst you:

Stella 24 x 440ml

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Re: Reassuringly cheap

Wives / girlfriends / ladies across the lady will be hiding for the duration of this promotion   
<i></i>

thats a fairly sexual offer just before Bank holiday as well - what u trying to do Safeway, kill us?
<i></i>

a l t e r - n a t i v e   l o g i c                                                                                                                                    kevin 'smashdad' sullivan<i></i>

Just wrestled a crate of Grolsch off of the shelves from Thresher Sharks.

... frankly mate, I hear what you're saying and all that, but the extra

Kevin, Stella is tomorrow.

Today is the cheapest, strongest beer I can get my paws on.

<i></i>

"Today is dead, long live tomorrow"

a l t e r - n a t i v e   l o g i c                                                                                                                                    kevin 'smashdad' sullivan<i></i>

Stella MUST be the greatest thing to have ever come out of Belgium by a factor of AT LEAST 1000.

Argue at your own peril and make it good .........

Good spot Benson, and thanks for letting everyone know, you deserve some kind of award.

Mattos, are you still getting the Christmas cards from your local Thresher?
<i></i>

One bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make

Pat, I told you, I get off of that train, I spy in the distance a little red rolling out from the bottom of Threshers door.

Honest to God, I'm on first name terms with all of them in there and Lord Threshers has invited me to a barbeque before now.

<i></i>

When faced with the option of reading the vast majority of a 1000 page textbook or a special offer sheet from safeway, I know which is the far more approachable read. 2 weeks to go!
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

mate - stay clear of the dreaded "White and Gold" cans if you've only got 2 weeks to go till exams or a piece of work has to be in or whatever......im deadly serious mate - learn from my mistakes...please - someone has to learn from my mistakes and it never seems to be me.

yours sincerely

The 'Odgefather
<i></i>

I am staying away from all things alcohol related mostly I think just about. Not as hard as it might seem. Only need to pass these exams thoug. no placings or gradings, just pass. I thought I have to spread the word of such a great offer. it just wouldn't be cricket not to.
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

<i></i>