Topic: Renaissance 2 CD - John Digweed

Quick question, what's it worth in mint condition?

Ta.
<i></i>

Re: Renaissance 2 CD - John Digweed

There's copies going for upwards of

is this the 3 cd set that yous are talking about? the one with sasha and digweed? why is it so expensive???

i tried looking for the 2 x cd set of northern exposure 1, and its listed on amazon for a cool

If Northern Exposure 1 is going for a bag of sand on ebay, I'm selling mine.

Digweed alone did Renaissance 2, it's my favourite mix CD.
<i></i>

buy NE1 from Amazon
<i></i>

matt - going rates about a ton for that album............ren 2 about

Ren 2 is 50 spots andy???? the box to my ren2 is a bit tatty but the c.d's are perfect........i wouldnt sell it for a bag of gold though, i think its fukking mustard - its the best out and out house compilation ever made in my opinion.
how much is ren 1 worth if the box is a bit tatty but the c.d's are plush??

Hodgy

How much is a brand new copy of Creamer&K's new album worth? :shock:

Ren 3 pisses all over Ren 2.

Fathers of sound :cry:

"A quart of ale is a dish for a king" - William Shakespeare

REN 1 is going for about

How the heck is NE1 going for a grand? I bought one off Ebay for about

One bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make

Ren1 200 - 500 quid.

This GU boarders - more money than sense.

:roll

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

its not really about "more money than sense" just cos i listen to global underground stuff. i listen to bedrock, baroque, perfecto, renaissance and the likes, and that dont mean anything except i have a passion for this kinda music.

anyway, seing as ur on the bedrock board too - just like i am, but im meant to be "oh so thick" then in ur world all the members on this particualr board are thick. its just music mate - global underground or bedrock - what does it matter? digweed and sasha have spun for gu and for bedrock. its the same genre as far as im concerned.

and........the gu logo on my profile is just that - A LOGO!!!

im sorry if i sound portentous, but i dont see how u can say something about me when u dont even know me. im here cos bedrock is one of my favourite labels and i can relate to the people on this board. i dont come on here to be patronised.

anyways, to clear this issue about the prices that i posted - i saw them prices on amazon, so thats what i posted up on the board. its not my valuation of them CD's. i mean hey! what could i possibly know about music(!).  but, if they're rare things - then sure why not charge big money for em? make the most out of a good opportunity.

Looks like I am responsible for the first  'pissed off post' of the new board.

sad

Sorry Nas but I was only joking.

There always been a bit of lighthearted rivalry between the Bedrock Board and the GU board.

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

Renaissance 1 -

i've been sitting in the corner sulking. im taking xeb's stance on being mardy. sorry i got a bit miffed.

just that i saw someones post the other day - terence i think. he was broadcasting that hes a complete cunt. i dont really know many people on here so i thought u was having a dig at me.

im in the middle - love the gu and bedrockers, so i wont cuss anyone.

Peace!  lol

just that i saw someones post the other day - terence i think. he was broadcasting that hes a complete #$%!.

Ummm... Terence doesn't post much on here and can certainly appear a complete cant at times - don't let him get to you! Most of the people who post regularly on here are actually alright - there's a bit of banter now and again but no-one's really out to get you. Well, usually...  wink

hey guys

just to show that i wasnt making this all up - ive sent u proof! hope this can show u my credibility on the prestigious bedrock board!

heres the proof that someone is asking $999 for Northern Exposure 1.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de … mp;s=music

and heres REN 1 - going for

Just because something is priced at $999, doesn't mean anyone will ever pay that price.

i've been sent a link to taht months ago.... and it still hasn't gone.

"A quart of ale is a dish for a king" - William Shakespeare

JUST KNEW TO THE SITE,ITS GREAT,BUT WE ONLY GET TO HEAR DIGWEED A FEW TIMES A YEAR,BUT I SEE YOUS TALKING ABOUT REN 1,IT WENT FOR

who is crazy enough to buy these cds??  u can get them for free on many different music sites.  hell, then you can get the tracklistings and paste them to the back of the cd and save your azz a grip of $$$$$$.  think about it..are people that obsessed??  digweed is a god in my opinion, but the cd would have to perform me many pleasures for that kind of money.   lol  lol

"I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock!!"

I have;

Renaissance 1, 2, 3 & 4; Masters Series 1, 2, & 3; Renaissance Worldwide 1 (London), 2 (Singapore);  Renaissance Presents Vol 1 & Vol 2; Northern Exposure 1, 2, & 3 and Communicate;  Global Underground 1 - 22; Nu Breed 1 - 5; Prototype 1 - 4; Laurent Garnier's 'Laboratoire' double; Bedrock 1-3; Jonathan Lisle x 6; Rob Duffy x 2; Danny Howell's 'Nocturnal Frequencies' x 3; Journeys By DJ's x 2; Cream Cds x 3; Logical Progressions x 4; Cafe Del Mar x 9; Back To Mine x 7; Y2/3/4K x 4; Freeland's Coastal Breaks x 2; EVERY Fabric/FabricLive cd; about 900 other CDs; 2000 odd 12" records from the last 15 years and 'The Queen Is Dead' by The Smiths (which, by the way, is magnificent !).

How much am I bid ?!

How much am I bid ?!

I'll give you a tenner for the lot.  :nerd

Sorry, but in Belgium were are not always up to date. F*ckin' belgian people don't understand Progressive Music yet. So I have the biggest problem to stay up to date.
So, is this Digweed Renaissance Cd New? And where can I find it?