Topic: FAO The Photographer closer to Sasha in yellow light

You've got better pix of Sasha than I have. Please post in and reply as I want some other momentoes of the night. The  lightshow was once again, excellent;

Yep that's you with your very own close up    so get in contact whether you've hosted them on another site or they're your own personal memories.
<i>Edited by: NethLyn at: 8/20/02 6:56:07 pm
</i>

Re: FAO The Photographer closer to Sasha in yellow light

Just butting in on this thread. If you go to xpander.nl and look up the review of the last Bedrock, you will see a few fine pictures (including a few of Sasha) taken by myself. Sasha was not the easiest of people to catch on camera that night due a bloody annoying smoke machine that kept producing smoke whenever I was just about to get a picture.
<i></i>

Stephen,

Trying to find those pics.  Where are they???

Need some navigation bud........

"Once This guy gave me a bill and a half just to eat me......only time I ever came."<i></i>

Right hand side - party reviews & then go through those......need to go through a few pages to find them & mindspace's review is pretty good as well
<i></i>

I have quite a few photos from that night

if anyone wants them?  Got a load of JZ too...

email me benraid@hotmail.com if you would like some...

as they are not hosted anywhere...

<i></i>

Maybe this photo was taken during the hours of 11pm and 12am.
<i></i>

Look forward to getting that sorted.

In the meantime StephenK...you caught me on one of your pix! Hope I didn't get in the way of your shots too often when I was leaning over the balcony with my disposables   
<i></i>

sent some just now...

let me know that they worked ok
<i></i>

Did you or a mate of yours drop 50 notes over the balcony and ask someone <cough> to pick it up?
<i></i>

Neither I nor Frosty are that rich at the moment Funkan and I've probably missed the punchline somewhere   
<i></i>

No, no joke from me this time, Nethers. Seriously, someone dropped a nifty from the balcony onto the dance floor and called me to pick it up, which I did. No offers of free drinkies though   
<i></i>

Chances are

How the hell did you get that close?? I had to rush forward at 3am to get my extremely blurred close-up. Then again you did have the better camera compared to a Fujitsu disposable...
<i></i>

yeah, my camera is a Canon Digital IXUS V, so it takes some nice shots.... 

I also got onto the top of the stairs (loads of friends were there, so they let me through easily) and kinda got in trouble from security too....

Persistance gets me the shots I want.... 

You want any more? Or any of JZ? Just let me know
<i></i>