Re: Which trabb?

In general said demographic generally wear retro Adidas. Stuck in a time warp me thinks. Rhouses isn't over 40, he just has rubbish taste.

Part of the problem

Re: Which trabb?

smallman1 wrote:

What is it with 40 year old + prog lovers and horrific trabbs?

Like peas in a pod.


i do not own one pair of trainers.

i may,  if temperatures dictate , loosen my britches a notch.

woe betide an englishman who wears trainers.

if one  is to undertake physical endeavour on a pommel  horse or  with a medicine ball. stark black plimsoles are the order of the day with a plain white singlet , and ONLY  in the company of other men wearing no pants.

a stern impassive brogue with a segged heel to run down the face of of a  liberal democrat voter is quite sufficient to cause permanent scarring with little or no wear to the shoe.

without extra ballast , how is an englishman  to kick a women in the 'cunny' for speaking out of turn in converse baseball boots??


a most horrid yankee invention of vulgarity .


what you gain in expediancy  you lose in permanent labia  damage with a leadenhall market pair of  leather churches 'honk kong welts '.


mmmmmmmmm, 'welts'


FAO 'human resources' dept ,
the premier league ,
Gloucester place
london

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday May 2014 02:38:35)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Re: Which trabb?

Interesting yet educational. Super read A+

Part of the problem

Re: Which trabb?

There's something liberating about not having to wear shoes and only having to slip on a pair of flip flops.

For an Englishman, it means it's that week in England when it's summer.

I can imagine a few on here that would go for the full Jesus Creepers>white sock combo.

Anyone looking for a good pair of flip flops need look no further than the Nike ones.  They really are so comfortable.  Forget your Havaiana bollocks.

Re: Which trabb?

Dermo wrote:

Interesting yet educational. Super read A+


if only people would listen to me , society would rid itself of all its ills.

a firm fair hand, tinged with senseless violence and   a warped   penchant for  persecution most foul, against anyone who is different from me , would surely lead us all to the promised land.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Re: Which trabb?

Tan brogues and smart blue jeans are only for when you're going out for dinner IMO

You can't go down the park for a kick-a-bout with your work shoes on ffs

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Re: Which trabb?

shaunstrudwick wrote:

Tan brogues and smart blue jeans are only for when you're going out for dinner IMO

You can't go down the park for a kick-a-bout with your work shoes on ffs

Very wrong, again, Strudders. Unless your dinner is at a country pub.

"Never wear brown in town."

草泥马

Re: Which trabb?

i try to stay away from 'town' at night or at any other time tbh - even when it comes to making plans for dinner

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Re: Which trabb?

when the mood strikes,  i  roller skate around the open fields of greenwhich park on a sunday morning.

nothing gives me more satisfaction then imparting a spiked leather glove into the back of  students white dreadlocks , while dressed as 'jonathan E'

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday May 2014 04:44:47)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Re: Which trabb?

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

when the mood strikes,  i  roller skate around the open fields of greenwhich park on a sunday morning.

nothing gives me more satisfaction then imparting a spiked leather glove into the back of  students white dreadlocks , while dressed as 'jonathan E'

What are the odds? I also do this along Bournemouth promenade, pulled by about sixteen Labrador puppies on pink ribbons, screaming 'WHOAH....BODYFORM....BODYFORMED FOR YOU!' at passing pensioners.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

Re: Which trabb?

millsy23 wrote:
EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

when the mood strikes,  i  roller skate around the open fields of greenwhich park on a sunday morning.

nothing gives me more satisfaction then imparting a spiked leather glove into the back of  students white dreadlocks , while dressed as 'jonathan E'

What are the odds? I also do this along Bournemouth promenade, pulled by about sixteen Labrador puppies on pink ribbons, screaming 'WHOAH....BODYFORM....BODYFORMED FOR YOU!' at passing pensioners.

hehehehehe   

we should team up millsy!!....

i feel the day of purification is at hand.

especially if qpr lose to derby on saturday at wembley .

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday May 2014 05:02:04)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Re: Which trabb?

Strudders and Yant proving what I've always suspected.

Horrific taste in everything.

Re: Which trabb?

Ed on holiday;

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/3352941-924183-the-lower-part-of-men-s-feet-in-white-socks-and-sandals.jpg

Re: Which trabb?

Yant wrote:

Ed on holiday;

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/3352941-924183-the-lower-part-of-men-s-feet-in-white-socks-and-sandals.jpg


You've got me mixed up with Loopy chief.

Re: Which trabb?

smallman1 wrote:

Strudders and Yant proving what I've always suspected.

Horrific taste in everything.

we can't all rock a scoop neck like you chief

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Monday May 2014 12:05:03)

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Re: Which trabb?

shaunstrudwick wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Strudders and Yant proving what I've always suspected.

Horrific taste in everything.

we can't all rock a scoop neck like you chief

Very true Strudders.

Re: Which trabb?

Yant wrote:

Ed on holiday;

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/3352941-924183-the-lower-part-of-men-s-feet-in-white-socks-and-sandals.jpg


Thats mategreens Mrs'.

Part of the problem

Re: Which trabb?

Yant wrote:

Ed on holiday;

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/3352941-924183-the-lower-part-of-men-s-feet-in-white-socks-and-sandals.jpg

The Canadian version of the above - as usually worn by tree-hugging, British Columbian cunts like these:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-d-WZg0luNEE/UWt0maxOuGI/AAAAAAAAPE8/pAMSFcQKhSg/s1600/hartensteinabroad+brian+hartenstein++rolf+potts+george+fox+olympic+penninsula+hiking+1993.jpg

Last edited by loopdokter (Tuesday May 2014 05:54:49)

Re: Which trabb?

Dave, you feelin any love for the new Yohji's? I'm startin to worry that they might lose their strong Scouse doorman following with this new range.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2014/06/y-3-fall-2014-zx-zip-01-960x640.jpg

http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2014/06/y3-fall-2014-hayex-low-01-960x640.jpg

http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2014/06/y-3-fall-2014-hayex-high-zebra-01-960x638.jpg

http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2013/11/Y-3-Qasa-High-Green-Brown-01.jpg

Re: Which trabb?

And lets not forget these beauties for that special someone in your life...

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/34/fc/f3/34fcf3df20b21a4566ac56a3624bb2bf.jpg

Re: Which trabb?

Those are certainly special.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Re: Which trabb?

Rockin' Lanvins at the moment ... the new Prada Sport.

SimonR

Re: Which trabb?

currently rocking box fresh black gazelles

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Re: Which trabb?

A link for Yant  http://instagram.com/p/rmWHL3owql/?modal=true

http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10576068_1457341727879288_1002158045_n.jpg

Re: Which trabb?

Noice. Wonder if they make golf shoes.