Topic: last night at fabric

fuck me that was good....anna where were ya....was on the look out for ya...only i don't think you were the only three tall girls in the club....maybe i did see you....?

anyway it went off extremely hard....although to be honest the dub pistols were shit....anyone disagree?

BUT..................       "Zero - Emit/Collect"               what a tune....that was the pilgrem mix i guess cos it had more break downs than the original?
and the bootleg mix of underworld - cowgirl was quite NICE too big_smile

jung

Re: last night at fabric

Ended up not being able to make it- totally skint after Thursday. I did ask my mates to keep on the look out for someone fitting your description though.

Glad you had a good one- not really feeling Dub Pistols either.

Oh well,at least there's the live Hybrid gig to look forward to, and i'm ending the weekend with some afternoon breaks in Camden tomorrow...

x

@nnax

you know what anna....i'm disapointed in you sad .....koma and bones played a blinder.....first track was.....la la land (poxy music vs kid kinobe mix) it only got harder and harder after that............you had better be at cargo on wednesday girl wink

jung

well, I had such a good time at the awards, I don'tfeel so bad about missing out.

@nnax

ha! that was a fairly fun nite. didn't mean to freak you jungle, you looked a bit confused for a while...  wink
there must've been some kind of promotional thing going one, three tall girls in for a tenner or something cause all women seemed to be in trios that nite.
good solid stuff though, dub pistols were very average, but tayo and hybrid fair rocked it.
bring on the wednesday...

alex.

Hi Jungle,

Can you remember if Koma & Bones played any big vocal tracks??

Cheers

J

yea monkey*tennis...i was totally confused....but then i was hiding from "rood bwoy terence" all night...don't know if i'm gonna be at cargo after all sad

as for a big vocal track...i think there was one...but it never stuck in my mind....why?

jung

Recko you lot will make it to the Mob night on the 21st? Rare Beber appearance smile ...

@nnax

yea the mob night has been pencilled in....i might be at cargo...but i really doubt it....looking forward to mob though

jung

Jungle

They were gonna play a remix of a track that I have just done.

The chorus has the words 'Give It All' in it

Just wanted to know how/ if it went down

I really wanted to be there but all my mates were wrecked from the night before  sad

Cheers

J

Sh!t! Should be telling you lot to go to Chew The Fat @ The Bug Bar on the 21st- Evil 9 are playing.

roll

@nnax

you got an mp3 knocking about anywhere?

jung

nah not yet.

Sorry

J

Anna what is your link with Chew the Fat??

yea anna....i was thinking the same thing...i mean you are ALWAYS talking about chew the fat...whats the deal?

jung

Been working at Fat! Recs on & off for a little while, helping out in the office. I'll hopefully be going back there soon.

@nnax