Re: Sasha & Zabiela B2B

Dermo wrote:

Here you go creepy. I know it doesn't really exist and people made it up. But here is a special 'Cut out and keep' info-page so you don't forget.

http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens17825991module149413859photo_1302233814Pronate.jpg

Preaching to the choir here, thicko. Thanks for the laymans chart though. Ankle inversion and eversion are the terms us professionals use. Do a quick Google search on ankle eversion/inversion injuries and you'll see what I mean. It relates to the movement of bones in that area, bones that you don't get in the arm, where Pronation and Supination occur. It's used in laymans terms for spuds like yourself but documented as inversion/eversion.

"Over-Pronation" LOL

So stupid that every running shoe company on the planet uses the term. Thicko's.

Part of the problem

Yeah because running shoe companies are medical professionals.

When Diggers lays down the vortex in mighty Nantwich you can get back to me.

Waterford 2- Nantwich 0

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xLxRJEla1Jg/T1Z9rpD8idI/AAAAAAAAFbY/pzQkZIAWC5w/s1600/banjo.jpg

Part of the problem

Big upping somewhere because a Dj plays there LOL fucking grow up you cunt.
You do realise that you are following in the path of other famed melters, ie following me about the board aimlessly.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Big upping somewhere because a Dj plays there LOL fucking grow up you cunt.

Grade A thick cunt for thinking I'm actually serious.

I don't follow you around by the way, you're an easy target as your massive round head sticks out like a swollen testicle around here.

Waterford 3 - Nantwich 0

I guarantee you'll chase me round like a special needs kid after an ice cream van. Its a pattern ive seen many times before. All the lidders do it and you're no exception.
If i need info on how to tarmac my drive i will pm you other wise pipe down you ball licking wee fucker.

Part of the problem

This thread has been a real PR disaster for Waterford :-(

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Thank God I've only bothered to read Sexyboywonder's Sasha/zabiela thread on the basis that it was always bound to be better.

Another multiple pager from El Comeronio.

On for a stickie any day now (ooh er)

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

How come the Oirish are all funny on here apart from Creepy? Is it geographical?

Part of the problem

Ok, I've checked the whole set just now and I liked the diversity.  At the nice ending I gut a bit pissed off at that Claud-van-Fucking-Stroke not leaving 5 seconds  of time before putting on that crap that was soooo freaking out of context

How disrespectfull

lol, cvs seems to be participating and having a good time. how dare he!

Nothing wrong with that. But I assume he did not just come rushing in there at the very last 2 seconds and had no idea of what kind of set was just going on.

If you know how the set ended and you know you are going to go a totally different direction after that either:

- wait a bit for the folks to come down and the guys before you get the applause they deserve;
- or if you are going to mix straigt away, make it an easyer transition.

Just my opinion and sense of etiquette

The bloke before s&z was terrible, someone called MK. He was playing what sounding like american chart stuff. Not mixing, had no headphones and just cut from one track straight to the other. I can only assume that by the look of that crowd the event is the equivalent of a godskitchen rave up over here. I'm sure CVS used to be alright too. Watched about 20 mns of his set and it was all this pony stuff.

Thought all that unrealised stuff sounded quite good from sasha. Loving that vocals are coming back into tracks. Always like to get in touch with my feminine side

Marc Kinchen? Was it? If so he's a legend mate. Burning etc prob most famed for Push The Feeling On (The Dub Of Doom).
If its him anyway he's been going since time began.
I met him in Ibiza too! KLANG!

Part of the problem

Not enough power prog gets played in the sunshine for me.

Pumper&Dumper wrote:

Thought all that unrealised stuff sounded quite good from sasha. Loving that vocals are coming back into tracks. Always like to get in touch with my feminine side

Vocals have been steadily returning to tracks for the last couple of years. I think with the slowing down of tracks experienced of late has allowed more thought and space for vocals to thrive in a non-trance way. Loving that Hot Chip track it sounded amazing imo.

Prog God

Dermo wrote:

Marc Kinchen? Was it? If so he's a legend mate. Burning etc prob most famed for Push The Feeling On (The Dub Of Doom).

Yep that was him. Go have a listen to the end of his set on be@. Its woefull. He did finish with Push the Feeling on actually. That should have given it away to me probably

Wasn't even aware he dj'ed! that might be the answer.

Part of the problem

Dont seem to be able to get this site working, shame as i have just put my vest and shades on.

Pumper&Dumper wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Yep that was him. Go have a listen to the end of his set on be@. Its woefull. He did finish with Push the Feeling on actually. That should have given it away to me probably

Didn't JZ woefully disregard MK in much the same way described by Glen earlier in this thread by stopping MK's last record mid way through so he could start faffing around with his iPod like he was playing Guitar Hero and completely changing the direction of the event?

Prog God

Glen wont be happy at all with this finding.

Part of the problem

I just hope Glen pens a strongly worded missive to James about his lack of etiquette in such a situation. After all, I assume he did not just come rushing in there at the very last 2 seconds and had no idea of what kind of set was just going on.

If you know how the set ended and you know you are going to go a totally different direction after that either:

- wait a bit for the folks to come down and the guys before you get the applause they deserve;
- or if you are going to mix straigt away, make it an easyer transition.

Prog God

Is it me or does JZ dance like a loon at the most inappropriate times. Perhaps Glen could address that in his letter?