Re: Sasha & Zabiela B2B

MK is a legendary producer and has made some absolute crackers in his time ( the Nightcrawlers tracks not being one of them imo ). Unfortunately his redundant career has been resurrected by Defected by way of a couple of shite remixes of ‘Burning’, from which they’ve started to book him at their parties in Miami and what not. Id imagine he just gets together his most popular 15 or so tracks and mixes them together, badly. The clueless tuncs will lap it up.

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Odo wrote:
fatman wrote:

kinda reminds me of JZ behind the decks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2MF9xz1 … re=related

That was awesome. I like seeing DJ's on TV. He DG would be super on Titchmarsh. A little bit of knob twiddling and scratching...just like me at home on my belt driven record players.

Everytime I see David Guetta he reminds me of that French actor with the big nose

Big Fella wrote:

How has this shit got to nearly five pages? Comer will be on here more often now, hang your heads in shame.

Your bitterness is bettered only by your predictability.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

I would love to go to Miami.

Kitchen sink it up for 5 days straight.

Nick Sneddon wrote:

MK is a legendary producer and has made some absolute crackers in his time ( the Nightcrawlers tracks not being one of them imo ). Unfortunately his redundant career has been resurrected by Defected by way of a couple of shite remixes of ‘Burning’, from which they’ve started to book him at their parties in Miami and what not. Id imagine he just gets together his most popular 15 or so tracks and mixes them together, badly. The clueless tuncs will lap it up.

Have you heard this Nick? Nice tunes >> http://soundcloud.com/djmag/dj-weekly-podcast-mk

Not as good as your 5.5h though wink

Wez Saunders
(e) wesley.a.saunders@gmail.com

3.Maceo Plex - 'Under The Sheets'

...I'm oot

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

mikemiller wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Not enough power prog gets played in the sunshine for me.

You raaang m'lud

happy birthday Mike smile

Odo wrote:

I came second in that with my mix of Alex party and Pizzaman mash up sad

sounds amaze - link?

nice one struddmunch! smile

seanc80 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

How has this shit got to nearly five pages? Comer will be on here more often now, hang your heads in shame.

You seemed to have the misunderstood predictability, it doesn't mean edgy.

Unbroken1 wrote:

...slag off a Pioneer product, he appears like the shopkeeper in Mr Ben, as if by magic

I LOL'd at this.

This thread is an abomination, otherwise.

MattBlack wrote:

Everytime I see David Guetta he reminds me of that French actor with the big nose

Isn't that pretty much every Gaul?

There is some serious jealousy on this thread. JZ is in a better position than anyone on here let alone in the ranks of the DJ world. Just because he doesn't stand behind the DJ box and just raise his hands and clap a couple of times an hour doesn't mean he's shit by your standards.

I think I've made Dermo's shit list...am I famous now?

I think you need to re-asses you pointed remarks SBW. I think the majority of people on this thread have only but good things to say about JZ. I can only see one person who has been pointedly negative about him.

Why don't you just get back in your pitiful one-pager thread and let the grown ups chat, there's a good chap.

Last edited by Dan Harwood (Friday Mar 2012 09:55:18)

Prog God

Nobody said JZ was shit SBW

All the seriousness in this thread is very immature.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Big Fella wrote:
seanc80 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Sometimes its best to say nothing. Your last couple of offerings are testament to this.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Effortless 5-pager Sean, soon to be 6.

*high five*

seanc80 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:
seanc80 wrote:

Sometimes its best to say nothing. Your last couple of years offerings are testament to this.

Dan Harwood wrote:

I think you need to re-asses you pointed remarks SBW. I think the majority of people on this thread have only but good things to say about JZ. I can only see one person who has been pointedly negative about him.

Why don't you just get back in your pitiful one-pager thread and let the grown ups chat, there's a good chap.

Shit was possibly a harsh word to describe how the thread was describing JZ but the mocking and sarcasm and just compounded the jealously.

Dan Harwood wrote:

Why don't you just get back in your pitiful one-pager thread and let the grown ups.

You mention 'grown ups' well you are obviously portraying full maturity here.

I think I've made Dermo's shit list...am I famous now?

Sexyboywonder wrote:

but the mocking and sarcasm

you're on the Bedrock messageboard....did you really expect anything else?......

Nobody thinks you're mad Erik. Narrowback mainly.

starcreeper wrote:

Nobody thinks you're mad Erik. Narrowback mainly.

Narrowback?

Irish slang for one who snivels.

SWB the whole point of this message board is to have opinion, that includes mocking people you welsh cunt. It's not girls guides camp in here. If you want diplomacy go and be a choir boy