Topic: Manny Pacquiao...

Thought he did enough to win but it's not like he can claim to have been robbed. Suppose that makes Mayweather undisputed no.1 P4P fighter

I just want you to know we're done professionally

Re: Manny Pacquiao...

Its dubious though man. Huge money will be made from a rematch. When you see the total amount of shots and the amount of punches that landed its clear Pacquiao won the fight. Boxing in the States has become too political, its more corrupt now than its ever been.

Its no wonder the UFC is growing at the rate it is. And yes, Mayweather is certainly the Don.

Edit: forgot to add this, Tweeted by Bradley 11 days ago.

https://p.twimg.com/AuFgW0YCMAAeMPF.jpg

Last edited by starcreeper (Sunday Jun 2012 15:43:54)

Whaaaat a shiiithouse

"[Pacquiao] connected with a higher percentage of punches thrown, 253 of 751 to the 159 of 839 for the American, and landed 190 power punches compared to his opponent's 108."

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Didn't see the fight, but how a fighter who lands 95 odd less punches in a fight wins on points is beyond me. Boxing is quickly becoming a complete fucking joke of a sport.

Quite enjoy the boxing, but shit like this puts it in fall over cunt footballer territory for me.

Boxing is so outdated time to get UFC into more of the mainstream, UFC is a million times better entertainment and skill than boxing.

I think I've made Dermo's shit list...am I famous now?

I've just watched the fight and it wasn't even close. Not only did Bradley lose the fight he lost 11/12 rounds. If anything Pacquiao soft-pedaled the middle rounds because Bradley wasn't troubling him at all. Astounding.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Bob Arum laughing all the way to the bank, yet again.