Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

smallman1 wrote:

Daniel Avery's new album Drone Logic.

awesome shout.

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Great synth pop that reminds me of my childhood

The new Chvrches album is also on rotation. Lovely stuff.

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

I'm fucking looking forward to that Drone Logic album on Monday.

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

millsy23 wrote:

Ed coming back strong with board favouritte, Daniel Avery.

Got to agree that planingtorock is some awful shite.

Glad I introduced the board to Mr Avery.

Finger on the pulse? Guilty.

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

smallman1 wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Ed coming back strong with board favouritte, Daniel Avery.

Got to agree that planingtorock is some awful shite.

Glad I introduced the board to Mr Avery.

Finger on the pulse? Guilty.

and thanks for the planningtorock intro too.

Last edited by millsy23 (Thursday Oct 2013 08:13:17)

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Pat on the back.

Joking aside: Is his Fabric mix worth a go?

On a different note, Has anyone got any idea of a tracklist for Talabots upcoming DJ kicks mix?

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

In all seriousness ...... are you coming to Bedrock on Saturday?

Hodgy wrote:

Pat on the back.

Joking aside: Is his Fabric mix worth a go?

On a different note, Has anyone got any idea of a tracklist for Talabots upcoming DJ kicks mix?

Guess who's back .......... 'Odgy's back

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Yes, Cartsy - yes I am.
Do I take it from your line of questioning that you and perhaps Tasty will also be attending?
H

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

millsy23 wrote:
smallman1 wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Ed coming back strong with board favouritte, Daniel Avery.

Got to agree that planingtorock is some awful shite.

Glad I introduced the board to Mr Avery.

Finger on the pulse? Guilty.

and thanks for the planningtorock intro too.

yep, props galore....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

https://soundcloud.com/dazedandconfused … wallflower

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Daniel Avery's Fabric Mix is great.

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

The Charlatans - Tellin Stories.

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Avery seem very Underworld influenced I must say.

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

smallman1 wrote:

Daniel Avery's Fabric Mix is great.

Ok ta, I'm getting on that today then

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Hodgy wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Daniel Avery's Fabric Mix is great.

Ok ta, I'm getting on that today then

+1, need some good music for the drive up to boston.

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

chuffer wrote:
Amps wrote:

In fairness, a pretty boring track and far from Dekays best, but it's nice to hear something with a bit of tension and urgency in it.

It haunts me, and has done ever since sasha dropped it at glastonbury '03.......not come across any of his other stuff, any recommendations?


This is worth a listen...

Got a monster response at one of my now legendary, in tune, on time, genre bending 'shows', way back when.

He hangs around with Lee Burridge now... best to be left well alone...

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Amps wrote:
chuffer wrote:
Amps wrote:

In fairness, a pretty boring track and far from Dekays best, but it's nice to hear something with a bit of tension and urgency in it.

It haunts me, and has done ever since sasha dropped it at glastonbury '03.......not come across any of his other stuff, any recommendations?


This is worth a listen...

Got a monster response at one of my now legendary, in tune, on time, genre bending 'shows', way back when.

He hangs around with Lee Burridge now... best to be left well alone...

Agreed - really liked some of Dekay's older stuff....and his essential mix back in '04 or '05

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Sure he did something pre Bad that was also pretty monstrous... can't find it though...

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

This weekend I have already enjoyed the likes of



Last edited by Andy C (Sunday Oct 2013 09:04:57)

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

I'm in love with Mitch Murder!

_____________________
http://soundcloud.com/silinder

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Floorplan - Altered Ego

and 'Eclipse'

Last edited by smashdad (Monday Oct 2013 08:41:15)

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

These two sexy little numbers are presently on rotation in my shell-like.

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Amps wrote:

Sure he did something pre Bad that was also pretty monstrous... can't find it though...

off the top of my head:

Passion
Time to Think
If I Could Fly
Beautiful Monday
Space Mountain
Purple Ohm (Dekay remix)
Swing to Harmony (Dekay remix) - tho hype was bigger than the track itself imo

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

The track on Dixon's essential mix that starts at around 1:04.
Absolutely fucking mint tune... Anyone who can ID it off the tracklist I would be very grateful....