Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Kulprit-Temeco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2gHwEWgxtA

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Austra - Painful Like (Peter Van Hoesen Upstairs Remix)

https://soundcloud.com/petervanhoesen/a … pvh-remix1

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

MANDY+Lopazz "Feel it in your brain" Baikal mix

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Pricer wrote:

Come Save Me (The Pachanga Boys' Jagwar Pawar Version)


http://soundcloud.com/jagwar-ma/come-sa … hanga-boys


Love it.

What an ace track.

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Seconded. Massively into Jagwar Ma

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Mmmmm...Arcade Fire.....Reflektor....

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

La Nausee wrote:

Mmmmm...Arcade Fire.....Reflektor....

Mentioned it a few pages back La Naus.Excellent tune.

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

mr rossi wrote:
La Nausee wrote:

Mmmmm...Arcade Fire.....Reflektor....

Mentioned it a few pages back La Naus.Excellent tune.

Mad video as well. Not to be watched after hoofing some Ketamine.....I would think.
What video is...

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

La Nausee wrote:
mr rossi wrote:
La Nausee wrote:

Mmmmm...Arcade Fire.....Reflektor....

Mentioned it a few pages back La Naus.Excellent tune.

Mad video as well. Not to be watched after hoofing some Ketamine.....I would think.
What video is...

Doing a few gigs as the Reflectors apparently

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Mark Pritchard presents his 'history of jungle '88-'93' - split across two short mixes - best things I've heard in a very long time.

If you even remotely like the breakbeat/rave/jungle style of the time then you'll love this shit - just check the t/listings!

http://www.factmag.com/2013/10/28/fact- … rd-part-1/

http://www.factmag.com/2013/10/29/fact- … rd-part-2/

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Daniel Avery live on Boiler Room at the mo for any homies interested.

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

mr rossi wrote:

Daniel Avery live on Boiler Room at the mo for any homies interested.

Nice - thanks...

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

69 - Desire

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Lee Burridge's set from Burning Man - https://soundcloud.com/robot-heart/lee- … g-man-2013

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Hemingway-Ace Neptune (Jokers Of The Scene remix)

Not been as keen on some of the JOTS stuff that's been enjoyed by some on here in recent months but this one is quite a decent bit of ear pleasingness.....

http://soundcloud.com/jokers-of-the-sce … e-jokers-1

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Kodiak-Dragon Drop (Eliphino remix)

http://soundcloud.com/xlr8r/kodiak-dragon-drop-eliphino

Groovy,baby.

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

smashdad wrote:

Mark Pritchard presents his 'history of jungle '88-'93' - split across two short mixes - best things I've heard in a very long time.

If you even remotely like the breakbeat/rave/jungle style of the time then you'll love this shit - just check the t/listings!

http://www.factmag.com/2013/10/28/fact- … rd-part-1/

http://www.factmag.com/2013/10/29/fact- … rd-part-2/

enjoying this a lot

good find Kev smile

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Reflektor booty

https://soundcloud.com/eelke-kleijn/arc … ktor-eelke

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

smallman1 wrote:
Pricer wrote:

Come Save Me (The Pachanga Boys' Jagwar Pawar Version)


http://soundcloud.com/jagwar-ma/come-sa … hanga-boys


Love it.

What an ace track.

This couldn't be any more up my street. Fucking fantastic.

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Whole EP is on the money, but this is the standout track imo.

http://soundcloud.com/tenwallsmusic/ten-walls-mongol

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Some tunes there by that lot. Cheers for the heads up mate.

Probably been banded around already on here, but I've had an unplanned holiday aint I, so not sure. Either way what a beast of a tune this is.

https://soundcloud.com/rolandmdill/tzycho

JFT 39

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

OOoosh. Reet tune Dermo.

Re: What's are you listening to at the moment?

Another slice of lush pie from Lawrence."Lucifer"