Re: Murray

starcreeper wrote:

I imagine smallman1 is the type to play tennis. Has all the gear, looks the part. Serves underhand.

Thunderclap first serve, big kicker on the second with a flat collapsing fore-hand.

Guilty.

smallman1 wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

I imagine smallman1 is the type to play tennis. Has all the gear, looks the part. Serves underhand.

Thunderclap first serve, big kicker on the second with a flat collapsing fore-hand.

Guilty.

2 fisted backhand no doubt...

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

steelydan wrote:
smallman1 wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Guilty.

2 fisted backhand no doubt...

Chortle.

Got taken to Wimbledon on a corporate day (VIP centre court tickets) last year. My oh my, the place was crawling with fucking wannbee tarquins. Worst sporting occasion i ever went to.  In mitigation, i got absolutely slaughtered on the free booze and tried to get in the knickers of a 50 something princess Anne lookalike, complete with pearls, when in rome etc....

New balls please!!!

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

smallman1 wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Guilty.

I'll bet you've got all the Fred Perry gear as well

MattBlack wrote:
smallman1 wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Guilty.

I'll bet you've got all the Fred Perry gear as well

Behave.

Sergio Tacchini all the way.

Would be worth being at a tennis match for the talent in the audience as lets face it having seen the camera's go around the english and irish birds in the audience at euro's was full of munter's at least tennis attracts the classier birds.

And fat middle-aged and middle-class women.  Whatever floats your boat.

Always loved the Tacchini's Macca rocked.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w50/vsbabolat/McEnroe_1981.jpg

Big Fella wrote:

Always loved the Tacchini's Macca rocked.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w50/vsbabolat/McEnroe_1981.jpg

best tennis gear ever

Watching the match at the moment...

I think Lendl has died and nobody has noticed

Looks Like that miserable scotch cunt may make the final

Come on Tim!!

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

I've got a nasty feeling that he might just beat Federer now.  Unbearable.

i really dont think he will. Betting with my head im going 3-1 Federer.

Part of the problem

I sincerely hope you're right.  On the one hand Murray does have a fairly decent record against Federer but on the other hand he has never won a set in a Grand Slam final so we live in hope.

I'm going for Murray in 5

KLANG....

Hope so, been such a long time sine an Englishman won it.

can't see Murray beating Federer. Murray will be bricking it, Federer will feel like he's playing in his back garden and will have a lot of support from the crowd as well.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Looking forward to watching Murray getting a good old tanning in the final.

Federer is relaxed. He's playing well within his comfort zone and dispatched Djokovic in double quick time.  Infact he ran out of ideas.
Got battering written all over it.

Part of the problem

The longer it goes on for the more I'd favour Murray but Federer has been playing very well so it will be tough

I think that Murray has got as good a game as Federer and Nadal but he does not have their mental toughness.

Nadal and Federer are like machines but Murray is much more human on the court. You could see that he was going through mental agony yesterday at times, pretty much whenever Tsonga put a couple of decent shots together. They say this is the reason for Ivan Lendl being brought on board, to try and make him a bit more emotionless....Lendl has a tough job imo.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

chromosome_junction wrote:

I think that Murray has got as good a game as Federer and Nadal but he does not have their mental toughness.

Nadal and Federer are like machines but Murray is much more human on the court. You could see that he was going through mental agony yesterday at times, pretty much whenever Tsonga put a couple of decent shots together. They say this is the reason for Ivan Lendl being brought on board, to try and make him a bit more emotionless....Lendl has a tough job imo.

Some absolute gold in here.

Will Federer start blubbering again if he wins ?

Currently 3/1 on skybet for tears at some point.

SimonR

Twatriots cheering Federer's unforced errors as if Murray's pulled out a superb cross-court volley is getting on my tits