Re: Murray

Master class at the end by Federer. Class act

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

It's cute anyone thought Murray had a chance.

Love Federer's quote at the end: “He’ll at least win one Grand Slam."

Ledge.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Slabs wrote:

I think him being the number 4 player in the world might have had something to do with that.
It's quite funny that people write Murray off like he's useless when he's one of the best players on the circuit.

He's clearly good, but he misses something quite badly when it comes to the crunch - I didn't think he had a chance today, or any of his other Grand Slams he's been in

Felt quite sorry for him in the end.this country puts too much expectations on our sportsmen or women,build them up and then knock them down.let the olympic hype begin.

Agassi summed it up with his remark about Murray playing in a era with Djokavic,Nadal and Federer...and how tough it is to beat those players. Let's be honest there miles ahead of everyone.

There are always brilliant players in all eras, it isn't unlucky.

Dermo wrote:

i really dont think he will. Betting with my head im going 3-1 Federer.

McDermot the prediction machine gets it right again.  Fuck off Murray you horrible Jock twat.

Part of the problem

http://p.twimg.com/AxTUdxLCMAAlptd.jpg:large

Part of the problem

Presto wrote:
Slabs wrote:

I think him being the number 4 player in the world might have had something to do with that.
It's quite funny that people write Murray off like he's useless when he's one of the best players on the circuit.

Exactly, #4. No way he was going to beat an in-form Federer. Roddick was #2 for a while, how'd he fare in slam finals?

In another era Murray would be dominant. In the era of Federer, Nadal, & Djokovic he is not.

Slabs wrote:

In another era Murray would be dominant. In the era of Federer, Nadal, & Djokovic he is not.

Murray has got a few years on Federer though so maybe his time will come one day.  Obviously I sincerely hope it doesn't though.

I thought he was solid yesterday but his winning of the first set and coming close in the second was largely down to Federer having a bit of a shocker with multiple unforced errors.  Once Federer started turning it on in the third set Murray had no chance.

Foxy Stoat wrote:

Obviously I sincerely hope it doesn't though.

I don't get the begrudging of the guy at all. Seems like a decent lad and isn't half bad either. Be good to see him do well.

Murray pales in comparison to most of the miserable cunts on here.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

starcreeper wrote:

I don't get the begrudging of the guy at all. Seems like a decent lad and isn't half bad either. Be good to see him do well.

He has definitely moderated the worst of his behaviour as he has got older - he used to come across as a complete and utter cunt although he still doesn't strike me as a particularly sympathetic character. 

The main thing for me though is that  I refuse to cheer for a Scot when practically all of his countrymen absolutely hate the English and relish seeing any of our teams fail.

starcreeper wrote:
Foxy Stoat wrote:

Obviously I sincerely hope it doesn't though.

Murray pales in comparison to most of the miserable cunts on here.

I don't have anything against him myself, though he might generate more interest outside the UK if he weren't the most boring person on the face of the earth.

Slabs wrote:

I don't have anything against him myself, though he might generate more interest outside the UK if he weren't the most boring person on the face of the earth.

I wouldn't really describe Nadal, Federer or Djokovic as great characters either though.

Tsonga is only the character in tennis...

Thats just it. If he had kept his trap shut and kept his bitterness from oozing out then maybe he would have a nation supporting him rather than one where everyone hopes he loses.
Youd have thought having the benefit of moving away early in life would have saved him from the complex Jocks have.
Anyone but England and a Paraguay top. The utter cunt.

Last edited by Dermo (Monday Jul 2012 00:20:39)

Part of the problem

Event this Mong is having a moan about Murray. Who calls their kid 'Bradley'. Tosser

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/wigg … 34477.html

Dermo wrote:

Thats just it. If he had kept his trap shut and kept his bitterness from oozing out then maybe he would have a nation supporting him rather than one where everyone hopes he loses.
Youd have thought having the benefit of moving away early in life would have saved him from the complex Jocks have.
Anyone but England and a Paraguay top. The utter cunt.

I just listened to an interview with him and he said that was made up, a journo joked to him at the 2006 if he would be supporting Scotland and then laughed that of course they weren't there and Andy replied he would be supporting anyone but England and then laughed but everyone took it literally. As for people moaning about him not being particularly nice I seem to remember John McEnroe wasn't exactly a nice guy but it didn't do him any harm

Dermo wrote:

Thats just it. If he had kept his trap shut and kept his bitterness from oozing out

Did I just read that? From you, of all people, Derms?

Fucking hell.

Foxy Stoat wrote:
Slabs wrote:

I wouldn't really describe Nadal, Federer or Djokovic as great characters either though.

Fuck sake lol If its not about bigotry its about them not having great characters???

Would you rather tennis players dressed like Ian Poulter and pulled off scorpion shots like Rene Higuita, instead??

All a load of bollox if you ask me.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

steelydan wrote:

Event this Mong is having a moan about Murray. Who calls their kid 'Bradley'. Tosser

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/wigg … 34477.html

I think he'd just been accused of being a drugs cheat, hence the outburst. I love the fact he said what he felt as opposed to some mundane media friendly denial.

Wiggins said: 'I say they're just fucking wankers. I cannot be doing with people like that.

'It justifies their own bone-idleness because they can't ever imagine applying themselves to do anything in their lives.

'It's easy for them to sit under a pseudonym on Twitter and write that sort of shit, rather than get off their arses in their own lives and apply themselves and work hard at something and achieve something.

'And that's ultimately it. Cunts.'

He was then asked about the Tennis!

A Dermo style rant!

A Muzz will never win a major.

You didn't hear it here first.

Golfs a far less exciting sport than tennis allow it is full of characters and players who have time for interviews and there fans,  prob due to the fact they can live more of a normal life than a tennis player being able to drink and party helps!  See mcilroy tweeting how much he love the yager bombs and clarke admitted he stayed up all night getting pissed after winning the open!

Allow/although, come on DuFunk pull your socks up pal.