Re: Murray

Big Fella wrote:

Allow/although, come on DuFunk pull your socks up pal.

The schools/education system is right down the toilet up in Belfast, BF.

I know this cos I went on a football tour up there back in 88 and at the school we visited, half of them wore their ties around their heads like fuckin Indians. Plus they called us all Finians even though we had different names. Confusing bunch so they were.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

starcreeper wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Allow/although, come on DuFunk pull your socks up pal.

The schools/education system is right down the toilet up in Belfast, BF.

I know this cos I went on a football tour up there back in 88 and at the school we visited, half of them wore their ties around their heads like fuckin Indians. Plus they called us all Finians even though we had different names. Confusing bunch so they were.

im from derry mate,  88 u must be getting on abit!

Oh you're from Derry, jaysus thats worse. I was confused by the fact you were go for a hard sale of Belfast over in the Rangers thread ffs lol

Under-11s in 88, halcyon days. Still have my Pierre Littbarski Adidas in the shed.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Grant wrote:

He's clearly good, but he misses something quite badly when it comes to the crunch - I didn't think he had a chance today, or any of his other Grand Slams he's been in

exactly - he played some good stuff today but he doesn't have that genius gene that the Federer's/Messi's of this world have

Federer is AMAZE

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Monday Jul 2012 09:16:10)

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

shaunstrudwick wrote:

exactly - he played some good stuff today but he doesn't have that genius gene that the Federer's/Messi's of this world have

either does 99.9% of the sporting world, Shaun. That's why they are geniuses.

Grant said he's missing something when it comes to the crunch. Usually that's experience in sport.

Murray is still not on the same level as Nadal or Djokovic - and Federer is better than everyone on his day

Murray played some good stuff yesterday - probabaly better than he has all tournament - but he's still not good enough to beat the very best imo

however a certain % is experience so he can/will get better

living la vida Strudders

Presto wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Thats just it. If he had kept his trap shut and kept his bitterness from oozing out

Did I just read that? From you, of all people, Derms?

Fucking hell.

Go and have a wank over some fat titted slag into your monster munch evening meal, Pesto

Part of the problem

smallman1 wrote:

A Muzz will never win a major.

You didn't hear it here first.

And we'll never have to hear that again.

Presto wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

A Muzz will never win a major.

You didn't hear it here first.

And we'll never have to hear that again.

fantastic effort by Murray...kudos to lendl

I always thought if Murray was going to win a major his best chance was the US open, fantastic effort though

Stayed up to watch it. Great game but I just wish he'd put as much effort into having a personality

...well done Murray

Awesome, awesome tennis... one of the best matches I've ever seen.

How good does men's tennis look compared to a few years back? 30/40/50-shot rallys and the fitness levels and athleticism through the roof. That final set was incredible, both players so good at returning the ball and having pushed their bodies so far, the serve advantage was all but lost and it became all about holding the service game.

No idea if they repeat the match in its entirety anywhere, but if you didn't catch it I urge you to try and watch that last set... fabulous stuff.

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Things I hate about tennis.... If a player falls over, the commentators act like he's broken his ankle every single time.

The wind blew one of their chairs onto the court the other day & your man gasps in horror.... "Now that's dangerous"... the
two of them were standing on the baselines and the chair nearly hit the net.

A game for jessies.

Watch the first two sets then half of the third before calling it a night. Some of the play was phenomenal.

Prog God

Only Andy Murray could sound like he's just been informed of the death of a close family relative rather than just won his first grand slam.

Blood And Soil

I would greet the death of a certain close family relative as if I'd won a grand slam.

Just hope that person isn't reading this "Tom".

My mam stopped reading when SimonR started posting, BF.

I hope Juice is reading.

Blood And Soil

fadass wrote:

Things I hate about tennis.... If a player falls over, the commentators act like he's broken his ankle every single time.

Whereas in football, the player does

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

If we get on to things we hate about football, the list would be too long.

was never a fan of Murray - but his tears at losing Wimbledon this summer showed him in a bit of a different light

and when he totally outplayed Federer at the Olympics you kinda thought that maybe Wimbledon had been the turning point

so i'm pleased for him to have won his 1st grand slam

hero

living la vida Strudders

Strudders in his union jack waistcoat there.

Hero my arse.

Fucking miserable. jock twat

Part of the problem

Hes there to play tennis, not tell people amusing anecdotes

When I play......no dog barks!!!!