Re: Involver 3

I always preferred the second one, apart from that last track which just sounded like it was bolted on and wasnt actually meant to be a part of the album

smallman1 wrote:

You know I said the Felix track was the worst track on the album?

I lied.

Shit track. Shit programming.

smallman1 wrote:

I lied.

TM Arnie Smallman 2013 haha smile

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kgKlctuR-qE/UPLv1DlxZZI/AAAAAAAADgA/K5nk6F169mk/s1600/Arnold+Schwarzenegger+as+John+Matrix.jpg

Felix the Housecrap

Didn't Felix The Housecat dj behind a screen at some point?

...with a wet leg

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Big Fella wrote:

"Silver Sreen,Shower Scene".Terrible tune.

Diminished Responsibility wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

I lied.

What the hell are you going on about? That track was a monster.

Involver 1 was a fuken good cd as well.

mr rossi wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

"Silver Sreen,Shower Scene".Terrible tune.

...Garnier mix was a thumper

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Didnt MANDY do a decent cut also?

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Sasha is the laziest cunt DJ on the planet. As proved in Sydney this weekend. Needs to have a proper word and stop wasting peoples time and effort. The fuckin Welsh twat.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Sasha is the laziest cunt DJ on the planet. As proved in Sydney this weekend. Needs to have a proper word and stop wasting peoples time and effort. The fuckin Welsh twat.

Watched a few Videos from the night - did you go? There seemed to be no Energy, same old tracks being played. I wont lose faith but fuck me his sets have been quite boring lately..

The future ain't what it used to be.

Had a friend who saw him in Perth who said he was on top form.

The formula has to be; give his mixes a break for a few months and you'll have a good time.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Beats'N'Pieces wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Watched a few Videos from the night - did you go? There seemed to be no Energy, same old tracks being played. I wont lose faith but fuck me his sets have been quite boring lately..

lol. Apparently Sydney was legendary compared to the fiasco of Melbourne. See thread below of some very disgruntled Aussies.

http://m.inthemix.com.au/forum/showthre … amp;page=5

starcreeper wrote:

The formula has to be; give his mixes a break for a few months and you'll have a good time.

I haven't seen him since Circus (oct I think) now. That set was a complete rehash of SW4, some lovely tunes but very predictable. I don't like going out and knowing the majority of tracks played and we had to leave before the end of the set. Surprisingly Maceo Plex was absolute fire. he played a deep set nothing like what I'd heard before. Him and Yousef wiped the floor with Sasha. But hey who am I to say, he's nothing to prove has he.. he's a legend.

The future ain't what it used to be.

starcreeper wrote:

Right thats absolute bolox. 2 Mates of mine went Perth and said they will never bother again. He played for 2hrs wasnt in the headline spot and played an identical set to be@tv, same opener the lot. He said it was boring as fuck. Bear in mind that set was in October.
Same in Sydney, fucking replication of the last tired 6mths of his self absorbed monotony.
Im over the lazy prick. He puts sets out from October on his pages then expects people to go and pay to hear the same. His mixing was slack his attitude wank, then he has the gall to put on Twitter it was a massive night even though most there thought it was wank.

Part of the problem

Nope not bollox. First night of the tour, banged it out, place going mental, much rejoicing.

The point I made was that my mate hasn't been listening to his sets for the last 6 months and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I imagine hearing those tracks for the first time and live on a decent system would be very tasty wouldn't you?

Be@TV from BPM was only the other week by the way.

Aye if you hadnt heard anything and lived in a cave for the last year then maybe.
lads in Perth know their stuff and they said they felt like they had been let down big time.

Part of the problem

They also said the mixing was lazy and he looked like he couldnt be arsed until last 15mins. Then some local monkey came on and banged a load of techno out.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Aye if you hadnt heard anything and lived in a cave for the last year then maybe.

Or if you weren't a member on here or any other forum. The lad is a dj/promoter, knows his onions.

Its a different perspective. It happens, Dermo.

Same with my mate, hes been going out since 90. Case of conflicting stories then. Ooh whatever next?
He did say the venue was good but that was all.

Part of the problem

I've not  been to see him play since Fabric 2010.  Judging by all these recents sets I won't be rushing to see him in the near future.

diggerfuel wrote:
Diminished Responsibility wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

I lied.

What the hell are you going on about? That track was a monster.

Involver 1 was a fuken good cd as well.

It was everything that was wrong with electro during the time. Great album, nonetheless.

Dermo wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Right thats absolute bolox.

Yup. I hardly bother listening to mixes these days. And even less so Sasha ones. The first time I saw him at MOS last year he was wank. Absolute shite.
Then I saw him at the loft thing and it was a fantastic night all round.

There is no formula. Simple fact is it seems as if most of the time he is just going through the motions, especially in the big clubs. But if he actually gets to enjoy himself, as he did at the loft, then that reflects in the music.

ExTractorFan wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

I lied.

TM Arnie Smallman 2013 haha smile

Good spot!