Re: So Jimmy Saville WAS noncing kids.

Another Yewtree candidate

From the MEN. Breaking news: Weatherman Fred Talbot has been charged with nine counts of indecent assault and one count of buggery. More soon

Thought you were winding me up on the buggery count.

What a horrible man.

Still, least he will be locked up soon. Every cloud......

Its only a matter of time before the celestial form of tony hart  rises from the beyond the grave to purge his ghostly gonads of ectoplasm all over the faces of deaf and dumb girls.

he apologises that he cannot return your pictures as he uses them for paranormal penis tossing.

for the over 40's.

i thank yow.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jan 2014 08:06:25)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

i thank Yew.

Corrected that for you, Ed.

dutchy101 wrote:
EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

i thank Yew.

Corrected that for you, Ed.

thanks man,
its the first posting of yours ive read through!, natch yant.

xx

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

starcreeper wrote:

Theres no way a mind like that sits in on a Friday night and watches Storage Wars.

LOL

草泥马

Ken Barlow has been found not guilty because the woman giving evidence couldn't remember being attacked but thinks it might have happened twice.

How do things like this get to court?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26177136

DLT cleared. Looks like only Rolf is going to kop it.

dutchy101 wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26177136

DLT cleared. Looks like only Rolf is going to kop it.

There are still two charges that the jury couldn't agree on so he may yet have to go through a retrial

Doubt they'll bother.

The CPS are going to look a right bunch of spackers if this keeps up.

dutchy101 wrote:

Doubt they'll bother.

This is the CPS, they will probably go ahead with it because they're massive cunts who hate being wrong

Its about time Yewtree closed in on all those music managers from the 80s.

MattBlack wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

Doubt they'll bother.

This is the CPS, they will probably go ahead with it because they're massive cunts who hate being wrong

The problem with these trials is the fact that most of the alleged rapey rapey took place fucking yonks ago.  The defendants where probably suffering from erectile dysfunction before most of us were even born, never mind banging anyone with a blue peter badge. 

It's hard enough convicting recent offenders. i don't see any problem with the CPS bringing these people to trial.

Had DLT as nailed on guilty.

There's no smoke without fire, Ed

Have to admit that if I was a famous tv celeb/radio star from the 70/80s id be getting my collar felt by yewtree too.

Part of the problem

monostereo wrote:
MattBlack wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

Doubt they'll bother.

The problem with these trials is the fact that most of the alleged rapey rapey took place fucking yonks ago.  The defendants where probably suffering from erectile dysfunction before most of us were even born, never mind banging anyone with a blue peter badge. 

It's hard enough convicting recent offenders. i don't see any problem with the CPS bringing these people to trial.

They were different times though, these so called stars had young women throwing themselves at them and its only now theyre coming out of the woodwork saying he groped my tits or felt my bum and all of a sudden its rape. Savile was different, it was young girls and thats just wrong but because the CPS didnt get him theyre now after pretty much every celeb to try and make up for it, there is no physical evidence so its just one persons word against another

MattBlack wrote:
monostereo wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

They were different times though, these so called stars had young women throwing themselves at them and its only now theyre coming out of the woodwork saying he groped my tits or felt my bum and all of a sudden its rape. Savile was different, it was young girls and thats just wrong but because the CPS didnt get him theyre now after pretty much every celeb to try and make up for it, there is no physical evidence so its just one persons word against another

Doesn't mean it didn't happen, Matt.  Different times?  Fucking hell.

Im not saying it didnt happen but they could be exaggerations, point is its only heresay, not evidence

By different times I think means different attitudes. Benny Hill was prime time television based on perving and groping nubile young women and slapping old men. On the Buses positively reeks of Sexism in the work place, and Alf Garnett and Love Thy Neighbour didnt exactly help race relations. And, that's before you even get too Are You Being Served and It aint 'alf hot mum.

Prog God

Dan Harwood wrote:

By different times I think means different attitudes. Benny Hill was prime time television based on perving and groping nubile young women and slapping old men. On the Buses positively reeks of Sexism in the work place, and Alf Garnett and Love Thy Neighbour didnt exactly help race relations. And, that's before you even get too Are You Being Served and It aint 'alf hot mum.

Thanks Dan, thats kind of what i was saying

The surprising thing is, other than Love Thy Neighbour, most of the shows I mentioned are constantly hailed as classics and still shown on TV today.

Prog God

Not seen In Sickness and in health on TV in a long time either and then there was Mind your language which was probably one of the most racist shows ever seen on TV

Attitudes have only changed in the last 20 years or so of the political correctness explosion. Case in point: Bill Wyman was reaming Mandy Smith's fresh young tuppence when she was 14, never got jailed for it and that was only in the eighties. Interesting that the cops have stated outright they're not  going to pull Wyman though - I guess marrying the child you've been shagging somehow gets you a pass.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1