Re: So Jimmy Saville WAS noncing kids.

I do miss eternal and tha honeyz. Dina Carroll can fuck right off though.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

millsy23 wrote:

Dina was a right bitch. Proper diva.

And her Mum was an alcoholic and a total disaster.

KLANG.

Eternal were all decent weren't they?

Big Fella wrote:

Eternal were all decent weren't they?

The sisters were total bitches.

Forced Louise out of the group.

Smallman Snr wasn't complaining though as it gave him a second revenue stream.

smallman1 wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Dina was a right bitch. Proper diva.

And her Mum was an alcoholic and a total disaster.

KLANG.

Gave birth to Dina in a cab. Classy.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/ro … 56900.html

Rolf "Can you guess what it is yet"
Girl "It looks like a penis, but smaller"

She pretended to orgasm?

Sounds like uncle rolf is being stitched up to me. Did she tell him to stop at any point?

Christ I've jumped into bed with loads of burds over the years to try my luck. A few have jumped on and a few have said clear off.

Granted ive not pulled my willy out and fondled it in front of girls but if you dont buy a raffle ticket......

Republik of Saddleworth

What's the odds Smallman senior is a little fat bald bloke in an ill fitting suit with a cigar, who says things like 'monster' a lot and smells of Old Spice and Murray mints.

Phil Opian wrote:

What's the odds Smallman senior is a little fat bald bloke in an ill fitting suit with a cigar, who says things like 'monster' a lot and smells of Old Spice and Murray mints.

That's Eric Hall you're thinking of Phil.

Smallman Snr is basically Frank Sinatra, George Clooney, Jack Nicholson and Steve McQueen rolled into one.

Was it mummy or daddy that gave you such a commanding neck profile Ed?

------------

niton (Oct 14)

millsy23 wrote:

Was it mummy or daddy that gave you such a commanding neck profile Ed?

That's a great question.

And the answer is I don't know.

I'll measure them both up and and get back to you.

Hold tight for feedback.

I'm going with Lena Zavaroni for the body.

joeyp wrote:

Christ I've jumped into bed with loads of burds over the years to try my luck.

What a classy guy!

How's about that then?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27621777

smallman1 wrote:

Smallman Snr is basically Frank Sinatra, George Clooney, Jack Nicholson and Steve McQueen rolled into one.

So two people who are dead, one old letch who looks like a barrel, and a homosexual with a penchant for young Italian boys. Fitting the profile of a Yewtree defendant with each passing moment...

Ben Wand wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

So two people who are dead, one old letch who looks like a barrel, and a homosexual with a penchant for young Italian boys. Fitting the profile of a Yewtree defendant with each passing moment...

I think he's a figment of Ed's imagination.

Amps wrote:
joeyp wrote:

Christ I've jumped into bed with loads of burds over the years to try my luck.

What a classy guy!

Its 6 am Amps, your full of lager and your hampton is throbbing like a jack hammer. Sue me smile

Republik of Saddleworth

garry glitter in the dock today .

Dressed in white suit and white scarf in the dock according to the beeb, couldnt he paint his finger nails a violent purple , sport a vibrating cock ring as a monacle(or a young boys blown piston ring) and carry a gas mask in to clinch a guilty charge without the jurys involvement.

whose hes barrister, chuka umunna!!

perhaps love eggs for earings gary, just to clinch the death penalty.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jun 2014 02:43:43)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/276 … my-savile/

Prince Charles, Lord Sugar and Ricky Gervais have been paying tribute to legendary TV star and DJ Sir Jimmy Savile, who has passed away aged 84.

Royalty and showbiz royalty rushed to leave tribute messages to Jim'll Fix It star Sir Jimmy, who was found dead at his home in Leeds today, October 29, just two days before his 85th birthday.

A Clarence House spokesman told the Telegraph: “The Prince of Wales and the Duchess are saddened to hear of Sir Jimmy Savile’s death, and their thoughts are with his family at this time.”

Ex-Radio 1 DJ Tony Blackburn also paid tribute to his former colleague, telling BBC News: "He was just a complete one-off. I think he was a bit of a lonely character as well. In the privacy of his own life I don't think he had very many friends," he told BBC News.

Other stars took to Twitter to pay their respects. Lord Alan Sugar posted a message that said: “Sad news on the death of Jimmy Savile very funny man and did loads of work for charity RIP.”

Comedian Ricky Gervais also tweeted: RIP Jimmy Savile My first guest on my first TV show. A proper British eccentric."

This Morning presenter Phillip Schofield posted a message on his official Twitter page that said: “Deeply saddened by the death of Sir Jimmy Savile. He was so generous with his time and advice to me when I was starting out. So long Jim sad.”

And former Strictly Come Dancing star, impressionist Rory Bremner tweeted: “Just heard Jimmy Savile has died at 84. A nation's impressionists mourn. Quite a character. RIP.”

So we can now add necrophilia to his list of fetishes....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BX_HdM5CEAAEhSL.jpg:large

Might explain why Schofields hair went grey so quick

millsy23 wrote:

I was getting some grub in the supermarket the other night when I heard 'power of a woman' over the instore speakers. I couldn't help think that it helped towards paying for the fledgling kitchensink addiction of Edward Smallman.

Last edited by stylustrouble (Friday Jun 2014 11:01:20)

Awesome haha

Big Fella wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BX_HdM5CEAAEhSL.jpg:large

Part of the problem

Rolf Harris guilty. ***Sobbs***